Author Topic: unable to connect to the server  (Read 954 times)

Offline Pibbsii

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
unable to connect to the server
« on: October 11, 2020, 09:40:53 pm »
Hello! I got feral heart just yesterday after wanting it since like maybe 2016, I made a character last night and then closed out of it for a second cause I was a little confused with the formatting. When I tried to get back into the server it said it failed to connect. I tried a few more times and it still wouldn't let me. I thought that maybe the problem wouldn't be happening if I just went to bed. But this morning when I got on I'm still getting the same "Failed to connect to the front server."

Groogle

Re: unable to connect to the server
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 09:53:04 pm »
Hello! I got feral heart just yesterday after wanting it since like maybe 2016, I made a character last night and then closed out of it for a second cause I was a little confused with the formatting. When I tried to get back into the server it said it failed to connect. I tried a few more times and it still wouldn't let me. I thought that maybe the problem wouldn't be happening if I just went to bed. But this morning when I got on I'm still getting the same "Failed to connect to the front server."
Hello! Did you click 'Play games tab before opening the game? Without that you won't be able to connect to the game ;)

Offline Pibbsii

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 10:02:09 pm »
OHHHH no I did not- Thank you so much I appreciate it-

Groogle

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 10:05:24 pm »
OHHHH no I did not- Thank you so much I appreciate it-
Haha, no problem!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2020, 10:44:08 pm »
Glad you got that sorted! I'll go ahead and lock this now. Thank you Groogle for your help~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort