Author Topic: Future plans for FH?  (Read 7523 times)

Kreapaer

Re: Future plans for FH?
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2011, 06:09:23 pm »
-rant rant-  I wish it was more like IT.  I do remember more creativity with IT, like the shooting stars, earthquakes, oh, and the rain.  And the cloudly days/nights, which were all random.  I also remember the hunting system... god that was so much freaking fun.  I feel bad for all the work put into the animals, though, since the coolest ones were released only awhile before IT went poof.  Taming the animals- GIANT STINGRAY, anyone remember that?

K, god, no more trips down memory lane.  I'm just an old fart from IT ?  Ignore me.

Ritza

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2011, 03:59:11 am »
Slycan you need to get in touch with me. But yeah, what slycan said. We love surprises don't we? ;3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2011, 10:01:39 pm »
Well sorry If I start stating things that have already been mentioned especially if you guys (the feral heart team) are working on it. Today was my first time getting a taste of what IT was like... and I must admit that while Feral Heart is a fabulous new game it has alot lacking to it. Theres only so much running around one can do on here in the current atmosphere. I am at least happy about the new map pack but unfortunately not alot of people use them so they are still pretty empty. When I played the IT demo today I was breath taken. It really was a magical game. The story alone was getting me excited. I enjoyed the fighting sequence and was a bit disappointed that we dont have that here in Feral Heart. If the point of this game is for us to RP and make friends or 'enemies' etc it would be alot easier to give us these abilities to make the experience more realistic and 'hands on'. Another thing I realize on inspection of old IT gameplay videos was that you guys used to have animals like different species run around that you can interact with... Why not put that into Feral Heart? If it is intended to be "Feral" why don't we have the ability to "hunt" real prey instead of people on here making a wolf model into an elk or a lion into a bunny??? If people want to still do that fine, but why not give us the option to have the real thing? Another thing that can help the atmosphere of this game is realistic weather and not just changes in day. I crave for the day I see it snowing on Bonfire or Rain in the Cape... I don't want to sound like I prefer one game over the other or sound like I hate Feral Heart but there are pluses to the old version that could and should be moved to the new version. I hope you all are considering it.
Aside from that I was wondering if its possible for the team to make new tail types say:
#1 a fluffy tail like that of a house cat for the felines
#2 a curled tail for the canines like that on a shiba or akita inu
#3 a docked tail like on doberman pins.
#4 maybe a ear set that has one pointed ear with the other floppy
#5 Different body types for the canines like if we wanted to be a bulldog? or a colly type with a narrow face and shaggy fur, or a grey hound or poodle?
#6 What about whiskers for the felines?
#7 a different shape head for the felines, like if someone wants to be a house cat and not have a lionish head.
#8 New Dances
#9 new expressions like the lick one from IT
#10 a method for better customization of fur and patterns along with new manes.
I hope some of this is already being worked on because honestly I have so many detailed ideas of how to make this game even better than it already is...

Offline kiekowolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • Im That Person you always see in the corner.^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2011, 03:45:39 am »
I have never played IT but. Have watch vids on YouTube  and I am like this look way more fun then feral heart :P

Off topic: fade the stray how did you download IT?

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2011, 03:51:21 am »
Well sorry If I start stating things that have already been mentioned especially if you guys (the feral heart team) are working on it. Today was my first time getting a taste of what IT was like... and I must admit that while Feral Heart is a fabulous new game it has alot lacking to it. Theres only so much running around one can do on here in the current atmosphere. I am at least happy about the new map pack but unfortunately not alot of people use them so they are still pretty empty. When I played the IT demo today I was breath taken. It really was a magical game. The story alone was getting me excited. I enjoyed the fighting sequence and was a bit disappointed that we dont have that here in Feral Heart. If the point of this game is for us to RP and make friends or 'enemies' etc it would be alot easier to give us these abilities to make the experience more realistic and 'hands on'. Another thing I realize on inspection of old IT gameplay videos was that you guys used to have animals like different species run around that you can interact with... Why not put that into Feral Heart? If it is intended to be "Feral" why don't we have the ability to "hunt" real prey instead of people on here making a wolf model into an elk or a lion into a bunny??? If people want to still do that fine, but why not give us the option to have the real thing? Another thing that can help the atmosphere of this game is realistic weather and not just changes in day. I crave for the day I see it snowing on Bonfire or Rain in the Cape... I don't want to sound like I prefer one game over the other or sound like I hate Feral Heart but there are pluses to the old version that could and should be moved to the new version. I hope you all are considering it.
Aside from that I was wondering if its possible for the team to make new tail types say:
#1 a fluffy tail like that of a house cat for the felines
#2 a curled tail for the canines like that on a shiba or akita inu
#3 a docked tail like on doberman pins.
#4 maybe a ear set that has one pointed ear with the other floppy
#5 Different body types for the canines like if we wanted to be a bulldog? or a colly type with a narrow face and shaggy fur, or a grey hound or poodle?
#6 What about whiskers for the felines?
#7 a different shape head for the felines, like if someone wants to be a house cat and not have a lionish head.
#8 New Dances
#9 new expressions like the lick one from IT
#10 a method for better customization of fur and patterns along with new manes.
I hope some of this is already being worked on because honestly I have so many detailed ideas of how to make this game even better than it already is...

Just wanted to point out that IT is complete, FH is rushed because Impatient people pushed for it to be released earlier than it should so they put together our little FH teaser. Think of this as the demo, the basic building block. It is our fault that FH is the way it is, people were impatient so they threw this out to calm the savage beast if you know what I mean.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2011, 04:02:15 am »
Kyugima that really makes sense now xD Thank you cause I was getting scared. lol Well darn those impatient people :P... oh well I can wait :D
As for your question Hannah its not the complete game... its more like a little teaser, here is the link to get it. http://v3impressivetitle.proboards.com/ (make sure you join and then you can get the download)
also be sure to follow this before you download so you wont have any errors http://v3impressivetitle.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=gamehelp&action=display&thread=15
Hope it works for you :)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2011, 05:02:32 am »
Kyugima that really makes sense now xD Thank you cause I was getting scared. lol Well darn those impatient people :P... oh well I can wait :D

Yeah, but at least we have something to fill our time will things are being done. Hunting is a definate thing to be added, in case you wish to know. But that will won't be for a while.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline BellaWolf789

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2011, 12:20:54 am »
I have never played IT but. Have watch vids on YouTube  and I am like this look way more fun then feral heart :P

Off topic: fade the stray how did you download IT?

I really wished I could've played it.

Offline Drunk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • The Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2016, 09:20:16 am »
I wish I was there for IT too.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2016, 02:45:42 pm »
Ah so weird reading this again. Sadly a lot has changed since then... LKD has made it apparent that he doesn't care about the FH community or updating the game. He left everyone hoping and dreaming for more for this game but nothing more ever really came from it. He left without official notice and no matter how many different people have tried to reach him he's made it apparent that he's done with Feral Heart.

It's saddening...

We staff just work hard to maintain the game and community that he abandoned. Locking this.