Author Topic: |Rizzla's Tutorial Chest| (WIP)  (Read 1973 times)

Rizzla

|Rizzla's Tutorial Chest| (WIP)
« on: July 05, 2014, 07:41:47 pm »

Ello, ladies & gents of this Feral community to my Tutorial collection, here you'll find a variety of Tutorials to aid you in your daily life.... At least, you SHOULD have a life... hmm..

Table of Terrible Contents

Brief Information and Basic Info
The FH Color Wheel; Your Best Friend Or Worst Enemy
Roleplay Terms
How To Successfully Recruit
Realistic Roleplaying
Creating a Roleplay-Worthy Character
How To Reset Your Account
Help! I Can't Login!
How To Create a Preset (For beginners)
How To insert Pictures into Posts

------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: Please DO NOT post until i say it's alright! This is heavily a WIP!

« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 08:54:18 pm by Rizzla »

Rizzla

Re: |Rizzla's Tutorial Chest| (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 07:43:18 pm »
reserved

Rizzla

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 07:45:03 pm »
The FH Color Wheel... Your Best Friend Or Worst Enemy?

You tell me. Okay, it CAN be your friend if you use it correctly. Keep in mind that this isn't meant to hurt anyones feelings, you can do whatever floats your boat. But if you actually call yourself realistic when you're on a Character like that.... you might run into some issues.

The problem with this Wolf, is that it doesn't really have a specific "Color Pattern" as i call it. Like, if the main pelt is that yellow-ish color, the underfur should at least be a lighter yellow. Not pitch black. Now this isn't such a big deal for the Above eye and Under eye, but it would be more appealing if your under eye wasn't light blue while the rest of you is bright yellow. Above eye in this case is fine, because what we're trying to make is a Fire Elemental. And, last but not least, we have the Tail Tip and Mane. If you want to follow the pattern, you should probably make that a warm color. Such as red or orange, just like the rest of this wolf here.  
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 08:51:31 pm by Rizzla »

Rizzla

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 07:46:24 pm »
Roleplay Terms

Powerplaying: Killing another character unfairly, and typically Unrealistically. An example would be: *RIPS WINDPIPE OUT NO MISS NO HEAL NO DODGE NO NUTTANG1*

Wolfspeak: Roleplayers who use large vocabulary that doesn't fit there post or action to make themselves sound smart. It is considered illiterate in most cases and is highly frowned upon in the Community.

Lit: Roleplayers will often use the word "Lit" when advertise for a Roleplay, it is short  for Literate. Example: "Join my Lit, Realistic Roleplay! We have free Nachos!"

Mary-Sue/Gary-Sue: A character that doesn't have any flaws whatsover, and are over all "Perfect". Are often Mate-beggars and occasionally Powerplayers/Godmodders.

SB: Short for Stone Bridge. An area in the Fluorite Plains map that, well, is a Stone Bridge. Roleplayers usually gather there to recruit.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 08:13:13 pm by Rizzla »

Rizzla

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2014, 07:48:50 pm »
reserved

Rizzla

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2014, 07:49:58 pm »
reserved

Rizzla

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2014, 07:51:09 pm »
reserved

Rizzla

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2014, 07:52:09 pm »
You may post nowwwwwww~
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 08:17:55 pm by Rizzla »

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2014, 08:51:54 pm »
I foresee this thread bein' very resourceful for many users both new 'n ones who've lingered around a bit more alike. While ye' may have not posted very much at the moment, yer contents hint that much will be in store here. Information that I will be sure to direct users towards if the need arises in the future.
I wish ye' luck with this little project, ma'dam Rizzla. +floof.
gone