Author Topic: For my fellow staff...  (Read 2588 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
For my fellow staff...
« on: December 18, 2015, 03:57:45 am »
After working for several years with some of these wonderful folks I've decided that it's time that I take a moment to give a little well deserved praise to them... Each of these people have their own incredible qualities that I can only wish to be able to describe fully.

Razmirz: This guy is a really spunky and funny guy. I love the way he always manages to keep a good sense of humor even when folks try to bring him down and say the worst and most untrue sort of things about him. I must emphasize that I love his attitude. Raz is never afraid to speak his mind and doesn't let anyone abuse of him or disrespect him in any way that he does not deserve. Raz is a loyal friend, and in a way, guardian to the entire staff team and community. Regardless of his incredibly busy life he always finds a way to pull himself up to come to the community and staff's aid when needed. Raz doesn't complain either even when he's forced to do something incredibly hard and tedious at the spur of a moment. I admire his will to keep FH alive and well even when he has encountered numerous issues with the game and had to work them out sometimes over a span of days, weeks, or months. I wouldn't rather have any other admin represent our community the way Raz does. Raz is reliable and just like his server he keeps the community running and alive as efficiently as he can with his limited time and resources. Thanks to Raz we've had the opportunity to enjoy FH all these years even in the absence of LKD, and thanks to Raz's efforts I'm sure we'll enjoy FH for many more years to come.

Redlinelies: It's hard to decide where to even start when talking about this guy because he is just that wonderful of a person. Many who see him at first glance will probably mistake him as a simply stern and hard to reach kind of guy given his esteem and authority but in all honesty he is truly a kind soul. Red always has the best intentions in mind with all that he does and because of his position as admin on the staff he has often had to come to term with making some of the most difficult decisions. Red like Raz is loyal and reliable. When the rest of the staff is at a loss of what to do or where to go he runs in to the rescue and guides us with his great experience or finds a solution had there been none. Like a truly great leader Red stands up for what he believes is best for all even if he knows that he will have to deal with some repercussions for it. The best expression I can use is that Red never hesitates to take a bullet for a friend or the very FH community he represents. Red is loyal to the idea of maintaining justice for the sake of keep peace and quality for the majority of FH. It is thanks to his efforts that a  community left behind by its creator has continued to evolve so immensely both in game and on site with out updates. I admire Red's ability to hang on to FH even when his outside life has weighed down on his time here as well as his overall well being. He truly pulls the weight of the community but you'll never hear him complain or ask for anything for it. He is happy as long as we are all happy and finds his happiness among us. He is a humble soul and will never admit to how much he has done for FH and its community.

WhiteLightHeart (Allegra): Like the music she so very loves, this woman is truly a symphony of a personality. It's hard not to love Allegra if you've ever gotten around to meeting her. Allegra is the most amicable person I've ever met. She has a way of bringing everyone together, again just like music. She's a free spirit who has a genuine love for all things life. Regardless of her age and increasing work load in her life she always manages to keep a light and feathery pop to her spirit. Her colorful spirit is intoxicating and addictive and anyone around her is guarantee to find them self lost in a effervescent pit of joy. Regardless of her silly sides though Allegra has a tougher side as well. She isn't afraid to stand up for her beliefs and is very out spoken. She is also very honest and will never lie to her kin even if she has to be roughly honest with them. Allegra is a natural teacher as well. She willingly takes everyone under her wing to guide them down the best paths. She finds her reward in watching her students/chicks take flight with the knowledge she has instilled in them. She is always there to bring a breath of fresh air to the staff team whenever things seem bleak. She is truly a white and light heart.

Shallow (Shally): Shallow unlike her name is anything but Shallow. She has a deep, complex, selfless, and beautiful soul. Shallow is like the wise and battle hardened warrior of a tribe but also the affectionate, tender, and playful mother of a pride. She is watchful over her kin and if anyone knows what's going on its her as she is the most observant and tender in her dealings with relations. She always has the best intentions for everyone and only wants what is best for the team and community as a whole. For these reasons Shallow is never afraid to speak her mind. She is never one to go for the majority opinion but rather for what is best. I greatly admire her steadfast personality. Sometimes I wonder how she manages to shove on so elegantly and pridefully through the storms her life has often thrown at her. As my global mod sister she has an especially close place to my heart as she has often been the partner, friend, and sister to help lift me up during my darkest times. She is a fierce asset to the team because while the rest of the team spends most of their energy on the community she some how manages to spend hers watching over both community and team itself.

Bawfle (Buffy): Buffy represents the youthful and energetic side of the staff team. When she joined the family she brought with her the season of spring and with it the many blossoms of new ideas and new approaches to old ways. Like tulips breaking through winter frost Buffy works to brighten and liven the already long standing traditions of staff work. Like all flowers though not all of her blossoms will take root but she is never discouraged to keep on spreading the life seeds of her mind. With the guidance of some of the senior staff many of Buffy's latest innovative seeds have come to sprout up new and fun aspects to the community. I see Buffy just like the flowers she grows. She is a beautiful but truly delicate thing. Buffy is made best when showered with the genuine love of those around her but that isn't to say that she can't surprise you when left to grow on her own ;3 Buffy is full of joy and just like the spring season it's always a pleasure seeing her grow into her full potential. She brings a new found joy to the old cycles of work that often is staffing.

Now when it comes to Nynx and Pan I still have yet to really get to know these two wonderful people. I want to be able to write an individual bit of praise for both of them too but to do so in a manner that I'm pleased with I want to wait until we have more experiences and grow together. Given that my pc has been down most of this year since they've joined the team I haven't had much of a chance to truly get to know and share time with them. I love you two very much already though and look forward to our times ahead. You both have out done yourselves in the short time since you've been a part of the team and I'm very excited to see you both as you develop further into wonderful staff. I know you both have your own beautiful qualities to bring to our team. Keep up the good works <3 The whole community appreciates your efforts! I feel bad for not being able to write to you each yet but know that when the time comes I will definitely have many lovely things to say about you both as well <3

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: For my fellow staff...
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 04:46:31 am »
This was very beautiful for you to write up, Sura. Seeing this really means a lot to me, and I'm sure it does to the other Staffers on our team. Although you have mentioned the wonderful qualities in each of these people, I think something should be said about your own qualities. From the few chances that we've had to enjoy each other's company in-game, I've seen you as one of the strongest and most passionate members of the team. You have a determined a spirit that never fails, and you always have what's best for the community at heart. Even when difficult situations come your way, you're not afraid to be straight-forward and honest, even if it means questioning someone or a tricky situation. Somehow, even in the darkest of times, you always seem to remind us of what's important and why we're here. Your selfless efforts to strengthen the community and bring everyone together has always been something that I've admired in you, and it's truly heartwarming to work with you. Your genuine integrity, kindness, and heart is something that shines so deep in you- You are worth more than you think, and I don't know where we would be without you. <3  

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 04:55:52 am »
This is all very wonderfully written, and I couldn't have worded it better than you have here. T'is all very spot on and accurate description of each individual staffer.

I'm so glad to have gotten to know you.
You're all such wonderful people. <3
RETIRED.

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2015, 06:02:07 am »
This was very thoughtful and sweet of you to type up, Sura. All of this truly does mean so much as Warriorstrike said, and I'm sure the others will think the same as well. Arr, I know we haven't had a chance to really spend time in each other's company but I would like to say few things about your qualities as well. From what I have seen so far and look forward to seeing in times further ahead of us, you are truly an outstanding member of the Staff team who possesses so much determination and spunk. You do so much for both the team and the community and we all appreciate your efforts very much. I want to be able to get to know you further because I believe there is so much more, and I would like to add onto this in the future. Warriorstrike worded things pretty well up there and I couldn't have said it better myself. What you should also know for now is that you are one of the few I look up to. Thank you for always being here with us. <3

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2015, 06:34:30 am »
-applause everywhere-

I was waiting for a thread like this; beautiful. I never can come up with the right words.
Damn you, lack of articulation.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2015, 02:24:18 pm »
Amen.

I don't know all of you very well, but from what I do know, the lovely Sura is spot on.

Feralheart is lucky to have you guys, especially with your commitment through thick and thin. Thank you all <3
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2015, 04:16:59 pm »
OKAY WHO'S BEEN CUTTING ONIONS?!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2015, 04:25:30 pm »
Sura, this is just the best thing I've ever seen and read. I really appreciate that you have taken your time to write such a thing and every word so meaningful and accurate for each staff mentioned here.

Take these words Sura and soak them in. You are such a great person and friend to have around, especially here on the staff team. You're like the glue, the sticky stuff, that keeps us all together as staff and community. You always know exactly what to say in order for us to feel better when we're down. All of my best memories include you, and I'm not just saying that. [Viciously points to all screenshot memories we have]. Thank you for sharing the cool things, opportunities and most importantly, your friendship with me. You always seem to have more faith in your friends and co-workers than they may ever feel or think they have. You've helped me face my fears and think positively on the other side of things, and I'm extreamly greatful for everything you have done, as are so many others. I hope these words mean a lot to you as yours did to me. You mean a lot to us Sura, thank you for running into Feral-Heart. <3

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline .Fallen-Kingdom.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • One Step At A Time.
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • KittyBug9
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2015, 04:45:48 pm »
This is so kind of you, Sura. :')
Feral Heart is lucky to have you all.

"Always remember, it has to be dark for the stars to appear."
I go also go by BugJuice in-game! Feel free to say hi!

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2015, 10:44:45 pm »
This is really beautifully written, Sura! I've been waiting for a post like this for a while.
Indeed each and every staff member is a wonderful person and an amazing part of the community. We're all very lucky to have you guys!

in-game: hooli