Author Topic: Fungal Infection <3  (Read 3984 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Fungal Infection <3
« on: April 29, 2016, 06:15:25 am »
Weird title I know but it's a private joke lol

I want to take a moment to just say how much I appreciate the friendship I've had with Feareh.

I've known this lovely girl for a very long time around Feral Heart. We met at the N/Z in game some years back and I will never regret that encounter as it is the reason why I continue to have such an incredible friendship. Although I've never been one much for talking to strangers there has always been something special about her personality. Feareh truly has a lovable, calm, and goofy demeanor. She's probably one of the most pleasant and easy going people around. She isn't afraid to be who she really is nor will she mock you or make you feel guilty for being yourself around her. She doesn't pretend to be something she is not. She's one of few folks who truly understands a good joke and has no shame embarrassing herself for the sake of seeing her friends laugh. Her heart is always in the right place and she never takes a friend for granted regardless of her circumstances.

Beyond all the jokes and goofiness there is an amazingly complex and gentle soul who always just wants the best for those she loves. She is always attentive to the feelings of those she cares about, so much so that she can seem to sense your mood even from text alone xD She's one of the few people who I consider a genuine friend from my days around the Feral Heart community. She knew me before I joined the staff team and never treated me any differently once I was a staff unlike some others. She has always been beyond petty things and just loves a person for who they are. Through all the hypocrisy I've dealt with with people on Feral Heart she's always been one of the refreshing few who has kept her integrity and never let me down. She has truly shaped the FH experience to be a memorable one for me, in fact she is a great example of some of the treasures you may run into while being a part of this community...even when some folks discourage you and put you down.

I'm very grateful to be able to have her as a part of my life. No matter how many years pass or what things life has thrown at her she remains as an affectionate and genuine friend. I can never express enough how much she means to me.

Thank you for being the beautiful true friend that you have been. I cherish all the good times we have had and look forward to many more Feareh.

I love you buddy <3

I know I could have worded this soo much better btw but Sura is groggy because it's past my bedtime lol

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Fungal Infection <3
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 06:24:13 am »
Awh , this is sweet & I agree, Feareh is a gentle and loving floof. I've heard nothing but mainly good things about her and her talent is amazing. Even whenever we chat she gives off a welcoming aura.
Feareh definitely deserves this praise c:

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 06:25:13 am »
This is so sweet Sura! And you are completely right! I may not have known Feareh, but she has possibly gotta be one of the sweetest people I've talked to. I first started kinda talking to her on her art thread and we've talked here and there ever since. So, even though we aren't that close, I absolutely love her to death! Thanks Feareh for being such a sweet and lovable person!

Sorry for kinda just flouncing in here, but I couldn't help but put a kind work in too. ^^'

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 06:42:03 am »
The 2nd Walrus Lord will be so happy to read this. c: This was really cute and lovely to read Sura. <3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 02:00:10 pm »
Dat title ; D

D'aww Sura this was so sweet of you. I love the friendship you guys share. <3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Preach

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2016, 02:05:09 pm »
I have to agree...just recently we had a stare contest... xD I probably had given up since I was lazy on replying, but I agree. She is so cool to be around. <3 We love you Feareh.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2016, 02:41:01 pm »
Aww that is so sweet.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2016, 03:17:07 pm »
These are some beautifully sweet words that I'm sure Feareh will adore. It's so sweet to see you two have such a friendship together, and even through those tiny moments that I've seen you two in game, you can tell how real and genuine it is. She's such a lovely floof, and I'm certain she will love your words.  <3

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2016, 04:17:58 pm »
This is beautiful. ;u; *throws some shrooms at Feareh and Sura*

I'm sure Feareh will adore y'er words to the fullest. She is a wonderful, and hilarious girl from what I've seen. Ye guys are quite the duo, and I'm certain she deserves this praise. <3

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2016, 05:24:08 pm »

That title tho ^
Oh my gosh, I had saw this last night and had to like...take the night to really process it cause my bed time man XD
ANYWAYS..im very blessed to have ya in my life Lord, like I truly mean it. You have more then my same kinda wierd humor, but you are really a person who does keep it real and I love ya for that so very much. We've been though some rough times together, and I ain't quitting on ya, not now not ever. I know there will be times in my life where ill be extremely busy since i recently got a job offer at a design firm. But I always make sure to spend some time with ya. <3<3
amg for real tho this made me teared up last night, it was something I really needed to hear. I love ya sister <3 we gonna be thos old people like 50 years from now still being weird and awesome together XD I'm not good with words at all, but I truly love ya gurl.

Also to everyone who respond ill reply in another post just so this one isn't long. But i truly thank each and every one of you guys >W< I love ya all + nuzzles all around I truly am grateful for all you guys
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 05:44:04 pm by Feareh »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358