Author Topic: If you could swap characters for a day with another user who would you pick?  (Read 3130 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
So just for fun...

If you could swap fursonas/characters for a day with another user's which user would you swap with and which character of theirs would you pick and why?

I figured this thread could be a cool way for others to get to know each others characters :D

When it comes to me I feel like there are so many peoples' characters I would probably want to switch with so I may post a few times on here (You're all welcome to do so as well) xD My first thought was RoseTheFoxes's character Enoki. I've always been intrigued by his design, the whole half dragon lion thing seems soo cool :D Plus since he seems to be part of one of their very whimsical roleplays so I imagine he's got a rich lore with an interesting background.... Plus he's magical? Can't beat that. Overall awesomely designed character :3

ArcticGalaxy

I gotta say I would take Youshallfearme2's character Feareh. I just absolutly love his coloring (and the preset oml) and of course...big cats. His awesomeness knows no bounds! And also that art thing he can do (sorry Feareh I don't remember what that was called. xD) is just AMAZING!!!

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
There is not just one user that i'd switch with xD there are a lot of people that i've seen with the coolest characters.

I think I'd like to switch with Kiki. Her characters are adorable. And i'd be colorful for a change xD

D-ead7Dog's (pkf7's) character Remus is super cool. Would be fun to have that preset for a day

And you too. I've always loved Lord Suragaha's design
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 07:14:38 am by MorgraWolf »
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
I think everyones character looks unique. If I had to choose one I would probably switch with Kynvuu's character because the design of her character looks unique, espically the Red inferno version of her character. It gives off lots of fall vibes. XD

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
I think everyones character looks unique. If I had to choose one I would probably switch with Kynvuu's character because the design of her character looks unique, espically the Red inferno version of her character. It gives off lots of fall vibes. XD

Awww Cries smol tears of joy<3333 I'm so glad you like my gal, thank you for the nice compliments!

I think if I got the choice though, I'd have to kidnap Ressy's character for a day. I just love her blue eyes, and her character's mane gives me life. Plus she's so smol and adorbs. Kudos for a simple yet awesome character design<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline OnionKnight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Mulligan is my boi <3
    • OnionKnightly
    • View Profile
    • Deliverance
Tbh I'd probably have to swap you for Lord Suragaha for a day as well. xD Such an attractive character aaaa

Profile gif [c] TheSpookyWolf
Signature art [c] Kr00bs

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
I've always thought that S-H-A-Y's character looked really cool. The shade of purple and the little white tuff on the end of his/her tale was always very charming and looked pretty to me. I'm not sure if it is Shay's fursona, since I believe she has a few other characters, but I've always really liked this character and think it would be fun to swap for them for a day.

I've also wondered what it would be like to prance around as Shallow's Chicco. She's very fluffy.

Both of these characters are very colorful but not overly bright, in a way, and they're very unique. There are many more characters that I would love to be for a day, but these were the first two that I thought of.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
I think I'd like to switch with Kiki. Her characters are adorable. And i'd be colorful for a change xD

Aaahh thank you<33

As for me, I think I'd swap with WhiteLightHeart's Allegra. I've always adored the character's design and the preset is just stunning :3
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
When it comes to me I feel like there are so many peoples' characters I would probably want to switch with so I may post a few times on here (You're all welcome to do so as well) xD My first thought was RoseTheFoxes's character Enoki. I've always been intrigued by his design, the whole half dragon lion thing seems soo cool :D Plus since he seems to be part of one of their very whimsical roleplays so I imagine he's got a rich lore with an interesting background.... Plus he's magical? Can't beat that. Overall awesomely designed character :3

*flattered arm flailing* (*^?^*) ? Aww shucks, y'er too sweet!! This made me blush. #>v<#

And what a good topic! I can't quite figure out who I'd want to be. There are so many characters that I just think, "Dang, why didn't I think of that?"

One of which has to be Arctic Galaxy's wee carrot, Azura. There is just something about that floof that I find so interesting- maybe it's the carrot fetish that I've come to associate with the character. Who really knows if Azzy truly likes all those carrots? Also, the fact that she can shoot fireballs and has a glowwy eyeball is pretty spectacular as well. I'm also terrible at making human characters because I find them so close to home that it's just difficult f'er me to get creative with them. Gold avocados to Arctic f'er making such a splendid character.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Aclediptus

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • Where are the Almond Doughnuts
    • aclediptus
    • View Profile
I don't know much about someone else's character background, so I'll mostly judge based on their appearance.
I'd like to steal Kynvuu's Classic Purple Kynvuu (or any Kynvuu, actually), I'm all in for that tribal spirit aesthetic. Or Kikiorylandia's Kiki, who has a spectacular display of blue, nice distribution too.

Currently retired floof

Find me on discord: Aclediptus#7160