Author Topic: Map Update? -SOLVED-  (Read 986 times)

Offline cookiesincrem

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Map Update? -SOLVED-
« on: July 13, 2014, 05:31:21 pm »
So I've made a map and put it up for download. There are about 30 people in the rp who use the map, but I want to update the forest in it so it can be a little bit thicker. Do they all have to download it again? Or do I just export it and it'll automatically update for the other players? What do I do? o.o
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 07:48:46 pm by Melody »
Smile... it will either warm their heart or piss them off... either way you win!!

AlphaEclipse

Re: Map Update?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 06:08:06 pm »
I'm pretty sure they all have to download it again. You'll have to re upload everything you've exported and send them the download. If the map still has the same name, make sure you tell them to export and replace that one file. (It's the only .FHM.) Don't click replace for any of the other files, like fho(s) though.

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 07:36:30 pm »
Gosh darn yew Alpha, beat meh again x3

But yeah, updating maps means that everyone would need to re-download the file and replace everything belonging to that map. Then they can re-run the game and the updates will be there ^.^ Also, no need to create a new map all together, that will make doubles.

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline cookiesincrem

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 07:48:09 pm »
Ah alright! Thank youuu :D
Smile... it will either warm their heart or piss them off... either way you win!!