Author Topic: Making an Animated Series? Need Voice Actors!  (Read 1102 times)

Offline MaggamiaTV MTV

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Making an Animated Series? Need Voice Actors!
« on: September 19, 2014, 11:42:53 pm »
Hello, guess who is back!!! I may not be on the forums too much but I am on FH more often! So sorry for the disappointment from old events. Buuut, I would like to make a new announcement! I'm currently putting my heart and soul in an upcoming animated series! It's called: Book of Mythology! And I desperately need voice actors. I know FH is not a very good place to announce this but surprisingly, I've had many people come up and ask me about my series on Feral Heart. So I though "Why not?" and here I am. I might act like a newbie again since I haven't been on the forums in AGES. So anyways I should continue with the voice acting thing. So far all my girl character are taken and I only need guys to audition! This will be a human series! Not an animal series. It's in the anime art style the theme is fantasy, alien, and weird humor. Once the first episode comes out please do not take it too seriously since I rushed the script. Alright lets begin...
Requirements:
Please be from ages 12-16
Must have a decent mic (Iphones are fine I just don't want any background noise and static)
Be able to project your voice and have emotion
MUST BE ABLE TO GET YOUR LINES IN ASAP (I really don't want to wait 2 months for your lines)

SYSTEM:
I upload the script on my tumblr
You say the lines and link me the download on sendspace
Thats it...

BTW, I can't skype or voice chat anyone. Sorry

Like I said, I have not been on in AGES. So if I'm breaking any new rules or I put this in the wrong category please change it or take it down ^^"
Thanks so much for everyone who listened. <3

Offline Metronome

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • IF YOU SMEEEEEELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING
    • View Profile
Re: Making an Animated Series? Need Voice Actors!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 03:02:46 pm »
I'm willing to help out.  :)

"CLIMB THE LADDER KID, MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS!"- Jim Ross

Video game, zombie, pro wrestling, and giant monster enthusiast. PM if you wish for Steam username.
In-game name: Geekboy27