Author Topic: Welcome Committee (plz lock)  (Read 6103 times)

DreamerDay

Welcome Committee (plz lock)
« on: October 10, 2014, 07:13:50 pm »
I wouldn't necessarily call them staffs, but they are part of the team. Anyway.

Ever wonder of having welcome committe? I'm not sure if anyone have mentioned this, but I do apologize. Anyway, I was thinking Welcoming Committee would help the community (I guess) and basically help the new comers. Their job is basically simple, trust me. Just give the links the that are worth the read and be on the way, or just give them the hello.

I'm not sure if would find this...unnecessary, but I think it's cool. A welcoming committee can be quite helpful when it comes to new comers. ^^
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 02:14:52 am by DelightfulRevenge »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome Committee
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 12:42:59 am »
This is a very thoughtfully suggestion, hun!
However, if you really think about it, there is a welcome committee!
While we lack such a fancy title, every one in the FH community is the welcoming committee!
We can all pitch in and play our part with helping out new comers- it doesn't have to be up to one select group. (:
We're all a big family who helps each other out, and lends an extra hand to the newer folks! (:
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 09:14:21 am »
It's pretty good idea, but everyone in the community already welcomes and helps the new comers, like Jimmy said.
We're all helping each other out, no matter who helps who, new commer or not. c:
Great idea though, hun. (:

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

DreamerDay

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 06:41:58 pm »
Okay. Thanks you guys. +floof each.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 12:14:07 pm »
I like the sounds of a welcoming committee.

I know if there was one I would definitely join it, and try to help every new member/user on FH when they join. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2015, 11:37:03 pm »
A few of the members above have already mentioned this, but although I do like the idea, Feral Heart technically already has a Welcoming Committee.

Everybody so far has been very helpful and friendly towards the newcomers of the game, so I'm not sure if a Welcoming Committee would be necessary.

Nonetheless, I completely support the idea. It might be welcoming for newbies to find a Welcoming Committee, (heh heh, see what I did there?) therefore I can see how this would be helpful to new members of the game.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.