Poll

What do you think?

Great.
20 (95.2%)
Hmm..No.
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Website Idea  (Read 8516 times)

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Re: Website Idea
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2015, 10:17:15 pm »
As someone who always misses and forgets about events, I'd love this. My only concern is that it could me more time consuming to the staff than worth it? I mean, the staff are busy enough that I don't think the banners have ever been changed. A contest would be nice, but it's been suggested alot before and if I remember correctly, the answer we normally get from the staff is usually something along the lines of "We're considering it/working on it, but contests are take a long time to organize".

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2015, 10:58:47 pm »
As someone who always misses and forgets about events, I'd love this. My only concern is that it could me more time consuming to the staff than worth it? I mean, the staff are busy enough that I don't think the banners have ever been changed. A contest would be nice, but it's been suggested alot before and if I remember correctly, the answer we normally get from the staff is usually something along the lines of "We're considering it/working on it, but contests are take a long time to organize".
I wonder if they're planning on bringing more help in for the forum and game, seeing as they're so busy all the time. I mean, when was the last time they took one of the hundreds of brilliant ideas from the 'Game Opinions and Ideas' thread and actually made something from it?
*Remembers they can't update the game* Ne-Nevermind...

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2015, 09:16:57 pm »
Woah, I just had a look at this and directly saw everyone making a big lecture. xD

I strongly agree, because I know how difficult it is to organize something. It takes too much effort and teamwork, but as I say: If staffs are busy, no pressure. :)

I wonder if they're planning on bringing more help in for the forum and game, seeing as they're so busy all the time. I mean, when was the last time they took one of the hundreds of brilliant ideas from the 'Game Opinions and Ideas' thread and actually made something from it?
*Remembers they can't update the game* Ne-Nevermind...

Let us not take it too far, because we should also remember that the staff members have too many things on their mind. Even if they cannot update the game, everyone is enjoying their stay here. :)