Author Topic: Wulffyy's Floofy Bio  (Read 1205 times)

Wulffyy

Wulffyy's Floofy Bio
« on: July 18, 2012, 05:53:53 pm »
Hello everyone my name is Wulffyy, but my real name is Amber. I love to draw, but my favorite thing is to play my N64 that I had from my childhood. Wulffyy still <3 her N64!

So now I'll tell you more about myself.

I'm a furry, that looks like a fox but still is a wolf, so I'm a wolffox Lolz.
Dogs seem to be attracted to me more and very friendly. I'm a girl as you can see and I'm to become 15 tomorrow!
For some reason I'm very unnatural, I think werewolves are real and many other mythical creatures like the Hydra and such, I always kept on my fox ears since age 9 and still wear them around the house (but not in public), I wish I had a unicorn, I wish I didn't suffer from a medical condition that strangely makes me seem happy even in terrible times even when I'm not happy, and I have the strangest imagination in my entire family and out of all my friends.

So I'm strange but I like that. I'm glad you took your time to read this even though it's not really that important ^.^

Karly

Re: Wulffyy's Floofy Bio
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 06:31:06 pm »
That's interesting! I've had a keen interest for mythical creatures for a few days. One of the first mythical creatures I heard about was the monster of Loch Ness, but I guess people dispelled that myth through diving. I also have a Nintendo 64, but I haven't played it in months. What games do you have on it, if I may ask?

Wulffyy

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 07:18:48 pm »
I still believe the Loch ness monster doesn't exist and I have The two Zelda games on the N64, Super Mario 64, Yoshi's Story, Banjo Kazooie, Star Fox 64 and a lot more Lolz.

Karly

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 07:48:19 pm »
Same. I have 3 Zelda games, Super Mario 64, a game with Yoshi, Banjo, Star Fox, Super Mario Party, and... the rest I forgot. :D Great bio.