Author Topic: Val's Journal epi 2  (Read 3787 times)

Offline Vallez

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Antigua Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Val's Journal epi 2
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2012, 05:59:47 am »

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other jerk die for his...

OWNER AND
ADMINISTRATOR OF ANTIGUA

Mi wittle DA page:
http://vallezfh.deviantart.com/

Offline lillyluv

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • lillyluv n' gendermom
    • View Profile
    • FH Blog
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2012, 06:06:09 am »
we all do <33

Unchained garbage mostly

Offline Wolf_Memories

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2012, 09:48:45 pm »
*Hugs both of you -v-* (Thank you for the nuzzle ^^')

I am sure, she is okay darlings. I hope, that some day we will have the ability to look out our window, and see..nothing but free air, free animals roaming, where they should be. Roaming, on the land us humans took away. It pains me, how much I wish to help not only the wolves, but also those who believe as I do.

It's sorrowful, in more ways than one- feeling, the pain inflicted by us humans, that show through the wolf, as it dies, or as it paces in its cage. My wolfen heart, wants nothing more than to help. To help those heart-braking cries, to fade into little happy whimpers. Or, to help those needless killings, stop, and to let us- us those who believe WE are the civil ones, to embrace our animal-heart.

Many of us, of course can not. We are to tied into the world, that we know as home now a days. I just wish, for all of our sake, that when the world comes to meet us all, as we grow older, that We will not see just ruins of what use to be a beautiful forest, or cement, where a meadow use to sway.

We WILL, win. Watch, we will rise, and fight together- But, until that day comes. Let us, sit and hope together. Under the moon, and under the stars- that our sisters and brothers, and heritage of the wolf, will live strong- and roam among our world, for as long as the stars twinkle in the sky, and as long as the moon is up so high.

~Memo
-IHowl4You.

Offline Vallez

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Antigua Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2012, 12:33:09 am »

I am sure, she is okay darlings. I hope, that some day we will have the ability to look out our window, and see..nothing but free air, free animals roaming, where they should be. Roaming, on the land us humans took away. It pains me, how much I wish to help not only the wolves, but also those who believe as I do.

It's sorrowful, in more ways than one- feeling, the pain inflicted by us humans, that show through the wolf, as it dies, or as it paces in its cage. My wolfen heart, wants nothing more than to help. To help those heart-braking cries, to fade into little happy whimpers. Or, to help those needless killings, stop, and to let us- us those who believe WE are the civil ones, to embrace our animal-heart.

Many of us, of course can not. We are to tied into the world, that we know as home now a days. I just wish, for all of our sake, that when the world comes to meet us all, as we grow older, that We will not see just ruins of what use to be a beautiful forest, or cement, where a meadow use to sway.

We WILL, win. Watch, we will rise, and fight together- But, until that day comes. Let us, sit and hope together. Under the moon, and under the stars- that our sisters and brothers, and heritage of the wolf, will live strong- and roam among our world, for as long as the stars twinkle in the sky, and as long as the moon is up so high.

~Memo
-IHowl4You.
That was beautiful <3 *Hugs* And I agree, and hope with you completely <3

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other jerk die for his...

OWNER AND
ADMINISTRATOR OF ANTIGUA

Mi wittle DA page:

Offline lillyluv

• Experienced Traveler
  • lillyluv n' gendermom
    • View Profile
    • FH Blog
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2012, 02:28:22 am »

~Memo
-IHowl4You.
oh mai that was beautiful <33 I completely agree

Unchained garbage mostly

Offline Vallez

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Antigua Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2012, 09:53:43 pm »
Shes alive! shes alive!! BUT she has to be in captivity now... because of everyone who thinks its still right to kill her... forever in captivity... and the loss of an alpha, and one of the few breeding pairs in the world.... :'(

OWNER AND
ADMINISTRATOR OF ANTIGUA

Mi wittle DA page:

wolfgirl56

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2012, 10:02:08 pm »
H = Help
O = Our
W = Wolves
L = Live!

Offline Vallez

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Antigua Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2012, 12:23:26 am »
H = Help
O = Our
W = Wolves
L = Live!
Awoooo! :D

OWNER AND
ADMINISTRATOR OF ANTIGUA

Mi wittle DA page:

Offline lillyluv

• Experienced Traveler
  • lillyluv n' gendermom
    • View Profile
    • FH Blog
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2012, 02:46:41 am »
Even so being in captivity, she is safe from death :) And since she had pups there are 2 more alphas in the world,don't look at the darker side of things. The glass is always half full no matter what  ;D

Unchained garbage mostly