Author Topic: ~.:*:Vaati's Bio:*:.~  (Read 951 times)

Offline Ratatosk

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • For Raksha, down with Red!
    • View Profile
~.:*:Vaati's Bio:*:.~
« on: January 07, 2013, 01:12:45 pm »
((Murr. I am writing this bio as Vaati, not as myself. Derp.))

'Ello, all you FeralHeart derps. Anyway, I am Vaati, a well-known wind mage in my place... anyways... I am EVIL. I am evil, and always will be, and none of you infidels will change that. Also, on another note, I am STRAIGHT. Straight, straight, STRAIGHT! I have had tons of people call me gay because my hair is purple and crap... don't. I WILL blast your head off with my winds. I have two personalities:
1. Sort of friendly and gentle, but menacing at the same time.
2. EVIL. EVIL. EVIL. I WILL KILL YOU.

XD So yeah. I think you get the point. I'm EVILLLLLLL. And I have NO affiliation with Ahkmed the dead terrorist. I have had people creep on me and call me Ahkmed, just 'cause sometimes, I will yell, "Shut up! I'll kill you!" which is similar to: "SILENCE!! I KILL YOU!" But we have no affiliation with each other. Now, for some other stuffs.

Likes: Shadow Link, EVIL, cookies, cake, awesomeness, FeralHeart, cats, wolves.

Dislikes: The Links, Spicy, People who hate me, People who oppose me, Ganon.

Yeah... anyway... that's about it... :/ Ohwait! Also, another thing: I AM A GUY. I am MALE. I have had people mistake me for a woman. If you DARE to call me female, I will kill you, and then rip your guts out and feed them to Shadow. Now... have a nice day. ^_^
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 01:15:29 pm by ::Vaati~The~Wind~Mage:: »