Author Topic: ~Kaitlyn's Journal~  (Read 1936 times)

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
~Kaitlyn's Journal~
« on: January 07, 2013, 07:24:40 pm »
Ello's there, fluffs, and welcome to my journal! Here I will post my FeralHeart adventures erryday, or almost. Anyway, here we go.

~~~
1/7/2013

I've been a lot more sociable today. I've been spending my time in Flourite Plains as my Warrior Cat, Silverstream. I got to see the whole map and I also RolePlayed a lot more than I usually do, actually interacting with people. I sometimes goofed in the General Chat.  I laughed my head off when I said something along the lines of "Raping ingame is plain sick" (After talking about how I enjoy being a couch, after somebody sat on me while I was curled up under a tree, except when people buttswing over me) right after Hallucination recovered from a crash, being the first line she saw in the chat. She was all like o-o.
I also got to see Ramine. First time seeing a Staff Member ingame ^3^
~~~

That's it, for now at least. See you next time! Feel free to post here :3.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 07:28:17 pm by Rengra »

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
Re: ~Kaitlyn's Journal~
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 09:22:33 pm »
Sounds like you had a fun day XD interesting indeed.

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 07:14:23 pm »
@Toonanimals, Yes, it was very fun. I'm starting to come out of my shell.

~~~
1/8/2013

Real Life Notes

Today I had a weird and random dream, but I forgot most of it. All I know is that it involved tons of stuffed animals surrounded by fences and Tony Stark (And me fangirling about him) riding a car designed similar to the Iron Man suit. ...Wut?...

My FeralHeart Day

I've been yet again spending my time in Flourite Plains, chatting in General. I also saw Doctor Flob and made a new character.

Meet Sapphia!  I haven't developed her much for now. I thought of her loving and being protective over Flourite Crystals and maybe being able to manipulate water, but she can only lift a few droplets for now, since she has to practice it.

Now I have an even number of Feline and Canine characters, ten each. (That means I now have twenty characters. Wow, that's a lot. I feel like deleting a few but.. I'd feel bad.)
~~~

That's it for today, floofs. See ya tomorrow!
[/b]

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 05:58:46 pm »
I can't find a mapless Warrior Cats RP that lasts more than two days. It's getting frustrating. I really wish I could download maps, so I can actually join longtermed RPs.
Attempting to download a map as I'm writing this. Even though it's big, it only takes two minutes. Must be A SIGN OwO. Maybe my laptop is getting faster!

Now I have more feline characters. Didn't get to count them though. I also deleted a few of the characters I never use. I wanted to delete the first character I made the day I joined (A winged female Scar look-alike T-T), but I just can't. I'm never going to use it ever again, but still. It's my first character afterall. I also just made a realistic fox. No fox RPs in the Plains tho.

On a side note, I might change my forum look(Avvie, signature, name..). It looks kind of plain.

Newest occupation: Stalk Doctor Flob with the F3 Mode

Edit: I managed to install Amemori Forest, a relatively huge map, and it runs godly! ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 06:10:52 pm by Rengra »

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 05:38:13 pm »
I installed Feral City last night and guess what? No lag! ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
It did take one hour to download though. But beg you it's giant.

And while downloading it I watched a documentary I had on a CD from school. It was about the most deathly bugs and it grossed me out so much I almost puked. Totally worth it. I also felt thingies crawling on my skin when I wanted to sleep. There was nothing there, just the feeling of itching.

Nothing much today ewe. It's just because most of the day I was at school. I did secretly browse the forums on my phone back then tho.

Offline Chimaera

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • [Insert witty phrase here]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 05:49:44 pm »
                                              Hur Hur, i always look at the forums during school, and when im lucky, ill make presets. :3
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 05:51:44 pm by Chimaera »
I'm backkk! <3

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 07:45:29 am »
@Chimaera, Your signature gif makes me giggle ouo.

~~~
Last night I finally met two more foxes, which I became friends with. We decided to create a fox group. There are barely any other foxes in Fluorite though. I'll go in-game right now, maybe around this time I'll find somebody.

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 01:14:01 pm »
Ok, I'm really freaking out right now. I'll post this here, but I'll make a thread in the Help Forum too.

I was just casually playing FH as my Warrior Cat in Flourite Plains. I started running towards the SB and crashed with a "FH.exe has stopped working" message. And everytime I tried to log back in it said the same thing. I think I derped up with the files or something, because I've downloaded a map for a RP, but the Portal doesn't show up in CoDW.
I also tried to download the FH setup again, but it said the file is corrupted. Does anybody know what should I do?