Author Topic: Blacki's Bio [Updated 4/21/13]  (Read 9777 times)

SoulRevenge

Blacki's Bio [Updated 4/21/13]
« on: February 03, 2013, 03:26:47 pm »
Updated 4/21/13. It's a bit more organised now, and with a lot of different sections.

Meh Bio OuO
(A.K.A: The Floof give-and-return thread)

[spoiler]Erm. . hello whoever bothered reading through this, xDD. I suppose I should introduce myself; I'm Blacki, you know. Notorious Pirate, Righteous Lecturer and most recently; a Gavel-Swinger. I like to spend my time wondering around on FeralHeart like a random derp, usually not caring much for anything but peculiar topics in peculiar boards and the Off-Topic Roleplay section, which I hope to change quite a bit with my ideas. Youknow, just starting a little Revolution for that over here with a few other members. |D

But yeah, I suppose I should tell you a bit about my in-real-life self; this information was classified until I finnaly decided "AyewhocaresI'mpostingit"  xDD.
My real name is Felix, and a lot of people call me Fix-It-Felix (Youknow, from Wreck-it-Ralph) for unknown reasons in real life. I'm currently in the fifth grade and my age is eleven; I guess my interest towards animals and what-not has lead me to FeralHeart, which, I love to admit; got me into roleplaying and improved my writing skills like heck. Ever since then I've spent a lot of my free-time (Usually at night, whooo) on this game, meeting many new people and finding out that there is a LOT more to this game than just Warrior Cats, Lions, and Wolves.
But, I suppose that's also relevant to the game- other than that though, to obtain some information about what I'm like in the real-world and don't just sit on the computer all day (Waht I don't do that), I'm a lazy-arse drummer in my school and I'm only there since I was bribed. I would of perfered trying something like the flute or piano instead of banging sticks on pla- ANYWAY. I'm also on my school's soccer/football team- whichever you call it, but I'm reffering to the one that's actually mainly KICKING the ball into GOALS and stuff. I used to play baseball but then jerks that signed up scared me away from the sport this year I guess.

As for In-game,

You can usually find me in AI, and half the time you have to whisper me to even get my attention; since I'm always in party-chat doing what I usually do; roleplaying, since apparantly not all are appreciate of a collaberate story played right in front of their eyes. I don't have any kind of 'sona' or whatever I run around in Flourite on; I'm just the person that makes characters with storylines and what-not. I don't bother making characters whom are simply symbols of a user- there should be much more to every figure created than just "Hey this is me wooh it doesn't do much but let me chat with people and run aimlessly into walls".

Soyeathat'smelet'slookbelow.[/spoiler]

My Fandoms

So, I guess I've been divided into several Fandoms. I'll be listing them all below, but I'll only really talk about one.
The Hetalia Fandom <3. I've been in that thing since the dawn of .  . .. that moment I found someone named after a country on FeralHeart. |3.
ButyeahOtherFandoms.

|Hetalia|Homestuck|Assassin's Creed|Warrior Cats|Gaurdians of Ga'hoole|Pandora Hearts|D.Grey-Man|Kuroshitsuji|
|The Walking Dead|Cryoatic|Pewdiepie|Tobuscus|

Favourite Songs / Music Artists
http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=XUtc9Xf_7Zc
Yaymusic~ <3 This is just going to be my favourite songs, and if I like more than one song by a certain artist- whom that artist is. My Favourite song is right above all this, though. This does not include songs from Soundtracks, or Soundtracks.

|Coldplay|Imagine Dragons|Of Monsters and Men|Mumford and Sons|Snow Patrol|Steam Powered Giraffe|
|'A Little Piece of Heaven'- Avenged Sevenfold| |'Midnight City'- M83|'The Doctor's Wife'- The Clockwork Quartet|
|'Blindness'- Metric|

Favourite Soundtracks
http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=QB04nSLXZek
Ah~ here are my favourite Soundtracks! Above is my favourite song from a certain soundtrack, ;u;. This includes movie Soundtracks, Television show Soundtracks, and Game Soundtrack.8I

|Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street|Mulan I and II|The Lion King I and II|Edward Scissorhands|
|The Nightmare Before Christmas|Flight|Wicked|Alice in Wonderland|Beauty and the Beast|Pochahontas|Silent Hill Game Series|
|Assassin's Creed Game Series|Amnesia: The Dark Descent|Penumbra|The Cat Lady|Ib|Corpse Party|Heta-Oni|Les' Miserables|

Favourite Books

Ah~ here are my favourite books! As usual, the one with it's own little picture is my favourite. Ah~ Warm Bodies <3 Not exactly a novel an eleven-year-old should be reading. . . ever, but for a 'Zombie Romance' book, well it's just brilliant; and defiantly, one of my favourite books of all times.

|Crime and Punishment|The Warrior Cats Series|War and Peace|Breathe: A Ghost Story|Wicked|The Harry Potter Series|
|Guardians of Ga'hoole Series|Death Note- Another Note| Death Note- L: Change the World|The Inheritance Cycle|
|Moby Dick|Gone With the Wind|A Wind in the Door|A Wrinkle in Time|The Hobbit|Lord of the Rings Series|

Favourite Movies

Well this is going to be a long list. . . xDD

|Edward Scissorhands|The Nightmare Before Chrismtas|Corpse Bride|The Lion King I and II|Mulan|Finding Nemo|The Hobbit|
|Parental Guidance|Wreck-It-Ralph|Monsters Incorporated|Death Note: The Movie|Cry Baby|Beetlejuice|Hetalia: Paint it White|
|Les' Miserables|Where The Wild Things Are|Oz The Great and Powerful|UP|Legend of The Gaurdians|

Meh Quadrant Fillers and Friends~

(No "Order")
iceheart999 (Former Morial) |cafren (Former Morial) |Kikikachew |DinosaurChicken |Shimmershine
HawkehTehEpik |Chetagirl |Temporal/Jakalfur  |jakeboy |Vallez (Former Morial) |Bloo. |geogirl |Okami129/okami129 |Rooster
RecklessNight |Pumpkin53121 |dragonhydra1221/The14thSight (Former Morial) |QueenJoel (Not on FeralHeart). (Kismesis)
Mistyfeather4 |LilBlueAlienGirl |ggpokemon |SparkleSnivy |twiinArmagedon2

My Crack Family B>

Shimmershine (Mother)
HawkehTehEpik (Father)
iceheart999 (Something we haven't decided yet~)
ScourgeXTiny/'Disc' (The Family Cat)
2P!Alaska (User forgotten, the family rake)

Favourite Colours

Red, Silver, Cyan, Grey, Cerulean, and White?

Nicknames~

Feeli (In-real-life thing) |Blackikat (Given by DinosaurChicken ouo) |Blackles |Blackifloof |Milleni
Raven |BluhBluher | epiclyFallingwater | Fix-It-Felix

Other Usernames on other games/forums

My Skype: blackifh
My Pesterchum: epiclyFallingwater (EW)
My Youtube: TheGilbartoCat
My DeviantART: TheGilbartoCat
My FeralHeart: BlackRevenge
My Aro'kai: BlackRevenge

^Feel free to contact me on any one of these x3.

Random Fun-facts

I'm a bit of a troll, andIadmitit:U
Currently Eleven
My Patron Troll is Gamzee
Potatos
I have a weird attraction towards Russian Novels /Looks at Leo Tolstoy and Fyodor Dostoevsky
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 01:01:12 am by BlackiKat »

Offline katyekitty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • The Savvy
    • View Profile
Re: Blacki's bio~?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 04:48:33 pm »
Haha love it :3

SoulRevenge

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 05:04:42 pm »
Thank you x3.

Glad it wasn't all that fail xDD.

-Throws a floof at you ouo-

Offline katyekitty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • The Savvy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 05:06:09 pm »
Nupe it's epical :3 -Le throws one in return- ^^

wolfgirl56

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 10:29:54 pm »
Nice bio, Blacki. c:

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 11:47:05 pm »
Blackiiii~ *glomp* =w=
Great bio~ I love it! owo It's not a fail at all~
That reminds me, I need to go search for my bio and update it... or make a new one because I'm lazy xD
I shall give yew floof. ?w? *givesfloof*
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 11:55:43 pm by Temporal »

ヌ - ド ル

SoulRevenge

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2013, 01:52:02 am »
This thread shall eventually turn into the floof-give-and-return-thread xDD.

And yaay x3. I was so sure it was failish, which is why I never posted it up until now. . . tookmelongenough:P.

=Tosses a floof back= B>

@Crystal

Blargh, glad you think so x3.

Becausethisisthefloof-give-and-return-thread.

-Tosses a floof at- |D
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 01:54:12 am by ?lacki »

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: Blacki's bio~? (A.K.A: The Floof Give-and-Return Thread :P)
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2013, 06:27:58 pm »
epic bio you got there blacki :) *gives blacki a floof and a cookie*
Signature by Green

SoulRevenge

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2013, 09:15:53 pm »
Glad you like it x3.

-Throws a replica of said cookies and floof back at Stephen- |D

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2013, 11:38:54 am »
XD This is a very interesting bio, Blacki!

I'm loving all of the detail, here. I hope to see ya around in-game sometime! :D
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||