Author Topic: Katts Bio :3  (Read 940 times)

Offline theblueeyedwolfcat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Thank you cries for the lovely drawing.
    • View Profile
Katts Bio :3
« on: November 10, 2013, 12:32:52 am »
my real name Is Ria. I was born in west of england along with my two brothers. Currently I am in the first year of high school, can not say much more than that apart from having it's ups and downs. I am in top class for science,maths and english and due to this, get bullied alot. I understand that I am not the prettiest girl there and neither do I intend to be; dispite all the ignorent boys calling me a Fat nerd >.>. But I have many close friends and teachers who support me along the way so I am happy with that.

I do not have a propper job as I am young. However, I do work at the stables with my aunty looking after her horse whitewhisper every once and I while. If I where to get a job in the future it would have to be writing books and being a published author, why I do not know, I just love english. Though I have much room for improvement as you could tell.

I have four pets: Two cats called rosco and poppy, a dog called kelly and a hamster called chimchey. (say kim chey). I love animals more than anything and that is why my name is wolfkatt as I love both canine and feline.

hope you like my bio I worked hard on it (dispite it being 00:30 of a morning!) feel free to mention spelling errors :)!
stay cool!

~Katt
Let the fire be within.
As only love is needed to begin.
For strengh is needed last.
forget your wrong doings
and open your heart.
as you put hatred in the past.....