Author Topic: Nuclear's Bio! :D  (Read 901 times)

Offline Nuclearstar

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Nuclear's Bio! :D
« on: March 03, 2014, 06:54:48 am »
Hello! My online name is Nuclear. My real name is Ashley! <Please do not call me by that name online.> I love literate rpg, and I really enjoy writing in general. I'm a super nerd to be honest, I love playing World of Warcraft and I'm practically attached to my 3DS... But on the flip side my major school hobby is public speaking. I'm the president of my speech and debate team, however to avoid fights I really would not prefer talking politics on my down time... On my down time, I blog! I do webcomic reviews. I'm not very popular via the interwebs, but I'm okay with that. I love this site however it gets rather lonely when you don't have anyone to play with... So yeah, if you think I'm a pretty chill person, add me! :)

Offline AeropostaleWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Nuclear's Bio! :D
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 08:21:12 am »
You like General, well I hope this light green color text makes your feel happy! :D
You sounds like an interesting person, overall, though I don't think we are in common with major school hobby, considering the fact that I am shy at speaking in front of even a 2 person audience. >.<
Other than that, it's nice to meet you. c: