Author Topic: The real KisaCrescent  (Read 1965 times)

KisaCrescent

The real KisaCrescent
« on: April 04, 2011, 11:55:52 pm »
figured just for the heck of it would give a tid bit about the real me.

i'm a 5 foot 4 1/2 inch tall dirty blond high school student in california (where i aint tellign u :p). i love to draw animals such as wolves dragons birds and felines. i love to make amvs and mmvs on my youtube channel, and love to write stories on my DA page when i get in the mood of it.

i'm a rather anti social person but onces u get to know me i'm rather hyper friendly loyal but at the same time short tempered. so usually my anti people personality tends to save me from conflicts most of the time but can lead me into rather boiling situations so have patients with me 3:. i get flustered easy so sometime need gentle calming nudges in the right direction. i dunn need some one throwing out an outrageously vulgar comment that should have never been said. all that does is make me pissed to the point i go beyond an off person o-o".

Fun fact about Kisa: the person i have the closest bond with is my mom primarily cuz she almost died of alcoholism. it was a pretty traumatic thing but 5 years later shes alive and well and most of all sober :3, and i get to get lots of cuddles. *odd for a teenager to say right? but i dunn care :p. my friends actually love my mom and call her mom them selves.*

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
Re: The real KisaCrescent
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 12:05:41 am »
Well, welcome to FH!~ Hope to see you 'round. <3

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 12:38:45 am »
Hi there! Ah, me too. I tend to be anti social sometimes too. But not because I want to. Eh. I'm the same way though. xD I tend to be on the hyper side when people get to know me.

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 04:50:35 pm »
Hi And Welcome! : D
( Welcome Karma From Me )

Im blond too ;3
I love to draw wolves too!
I love to watch Amv's! :3
Im hyperrrr too 8D
Hope to see you in game! :3

KisaCrescent

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 09:21:07 pm »
lol thanks guys actually i was in game for a while but have left for the time being.