Author Topic: Dreamer Journal {Comments are accepted} - 10/12/16  (Read 15741 times)

DreamerDay

Re: Dreamer's Personal Journal {Comments are accepted}
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2015, 09:35:15 pm »

Offline ~UnitedWeStand~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Well I currently like Toast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2015, 06:03:47 am »
Wonderful biography/Journal <3

DreamerDay

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2015, 10:40:08 am »
Wonderful biography/Journal <3

Thank you ^^ <3

DreamerDay

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2015, 10:13:46 pm »
Recently-

I kissed him goodbye. I walked home and through the door I went. Already I noticed my sister was home, unbuttoning her coat while my mom was on the phone; she was yelling. And my sister looked at me crazily. I blacked out for second and began walking to my room, where my sister finally followed behind. Usually, when times like this, s*** happens then fights. Anyway, was lying to my family saying I went to see a friend, which it was actually my boyfriend. They don't know him but I lied. I can't let them know they're daughter/sister has a boyfriend. Not only that, I love him to much to see this relationship end so soon. Each day I wonder how we going to pass these moments and realize we cane have it in peace. Then again, I'm not allowed to hang out with friends nor boys. I have now freedom and always need to be examined. I already have my first kiss, which my family doesn't know. I only went outside and stood there for a good 10 mins. On other hand, my sister is screaming at me, telling me I'm those girls who rush their age and get pregnant. But Im not into that. Not only that, she said if I have my *first kiss*it would lead to something bigger.

I swear In like slave. >.<

DreamerDay

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2015, 04:54:03 pm »
I been so busy lately... on forum. I'm trying to get everything together for groups and roleplay. I know I requested three preset, which are still under construction; so I'll keep an eye on that. I'm worried I won't be able to reach for all my roleplay group--but they're all so good!! Hm, maybe I need to think of the group I hardly don't go...Hm..

Lately, I was thinking to join TEC. I responded on their thread but no respond. I need also to check on that.

Good news! I manged to release two of my artwork. Ugly, yes, but I hope to prove. Hopefully god would answer my prays. >.<

DreamerDay

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2015, 10:58:20 pm »
An hour ago:

I'm there having a nice with my friends. A few minutes later, we shared our good byes and went to our separate journey. As I grew more bored, I hit up my friend and was like do she needed to a company here. She said yes. So I met her at AscensionIsland and began hopping around...until she said she was going to be brb for 30 mins, I said okay. So once I finally got to the top, she was like she need another 30 minutes. Okay, so while I was just dancing around, she there moving and I saw her with my own eyes!! Then I was like I'm going to out hang out in sky rim. So I'm waiting and waiting, until I accidentally hit friends list. So I bother and clicked find on her name...Tell me why I had the nerves to read she was  at fluorite plains!! So, I hit her up again was like so...you're not away? Right then and there, I defriend here and blocked her.

Kind to think of it...this wasn't the first time. I don't know im to nice to everyone. Maybe I'll just stick around with my boyfriend. I hate being the one to be used and leave left out. But if she PM me, I swear I'm going to curse her but out.

No I wont. I'm not getting ban.

DreamerDay

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2015, 10:36:14 pm »
So much things is happening.

Me and my boyfriend had recently gotten into an argument because I told him I was want to date a tomboy. First, he says yes, then no. And then he was like if I dated a girl, then he would have to get a girlfriend so he won't be left out. Then again, my thing is he don't make any sense. So, yeah. We're there going back to back, arguing. This morning I told him to stop and just drop it; I don't want our relationship to end to quickly because of something stupid. And of course, we dropped it and were back in love.

Now...

My sister, sister boyfriend, and their son left for vacation in Coco keys. I didn't ago because after that incident with their son. So, as I was enjoying a last few days of their presence, one day before the trip; my sister bf came to my face and started spraying water in my face. So, I threw a pillow in his face. Then from that, he started at me and what the heck-I cursed right back. My sister had my back and was like stop.

Since them, he hid everything. I have no WiFi or any controls to play with...

Lastly.

I've been thinking a lot lately and I was wondering to start doing preset, and the contest; buts it took late and I would really need to plan things. So, when next contest, hopefully I'll be ready.

DreamerDay

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2015, 04:34:08 am »
I've been feeling really angry lately. Not too long I began crying for reason and started unexpectedly yelling at my boyfriend. Well, we recently gotten into an argument. But anyway, yeah. I don't know but I would cry constantly and just think about my family. Usually I act like I'm happy, but to to be honest I'm really not feeling like my old self. I'm alway sad and moody. I feel happen I'm out door and meeting my other family. I personally got frustrated when I was trying to explain some one the accustom of role playing; she got confused and told me she was going to stop. So why waste my time if you don't know what to do? So I'm mad.

Anyway, I need someone to talk to.

DreamerDay

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2015, 03:53:46 pm »
Most saddest time in my life. One of my dearest aunt passed away due to complications and the body rejecting many things. It was so said to see her go through some much pain;I knew how she felt. I cried that when I heard he death in the hospital. They say it was too late;and I cried.

We came to Trinidad on a Friday evening and I saw all my family. A little while we saw her in her coffin,smiling and happy as if. then again,she's in a better place and in peace. I miss her.  Then after a while, the hole came. They dropped the coffin and it blacked out...so many people fainted and scream.

DreamerDay

Re: Delight's Journal {Comments are accepted} - 4/19/15
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2015, 10:54:53 am »
Dear dairy,

I need friends.