Author Topic: I would like to say sorry to the FH community, I hope I can be forgiven.  (Read 1290 times)

Offline xanxiety

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I am fabulous, you are fabulous, shall we?
    • View Profile
I have be feeling very mad and disappointed at myself lately. I have seen ingame and other sites that FH staff are constantly being criticized on how they work, and I myself have joined in. I never realized how much work and time the staff puts in to running FH, I should have appreciated that. So I am here to apologize for my actions and apologize for the actions of my friend. I should have stopped them, but instead I stood by and just watched. I am not, and I repeat, I am not asking to be unbanned. I am going to continue on with my punishment and hope that I can be forgiven. I ask for anyone, anyone to forgive me..

- Skrill
IF YOU ARE READING THIS, WE ARE NOW DATING.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
-SkrillexWolf-,
I can't speak for them, but I'm sure the staff will accept your apology. It is very nice of you confront what you have done. Personally, I'm not sure what you did, but just based on the fact that you took the time to write this (apologies mean a lot to me), I would forgive you.
pm for free art i need practice

Offline xanxiety

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I am fabulous, you are fabulous, shall we?
    • View Profile
-SkrillexWolf-,
I can't speak for them, but I'm sure the staff will accept your apology. It is very nice of you confront what you have done. Personally, I'm not sure what you did, but just based on the fact that you took the time to write this (apologies mean a lot to me), I would forgive you.
Thank you.
IF YOU ARE READING THIS, WE ARE NOW DATING.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
I recall all the things that transpired amongst you guys last year... And to be bluntly honest the only way that I'd consider this to be completely sincere is if all the things done and said (Journals & videos) were removed and never brought up again. I also hope that you guys live by the rules once all is settled. You know what I'm talking about and I'll leave it at that since that is business better left between us.

Regardless of what happened though I hold no hard feelings towards you or your kin. I will give you the benefit of a doubt and accept your apology. There is no use holding hard feelings or grudges... This is a game community after all and it is intended for the fun of all. I appreciate that you took the time to reconsider wrongs done but also to ask for forgiveness. It was kind and thoughtful of you to sit there and write up this message.

So yes, I accept your apology. When you finally return in game I hope you'll be able to find happiness and fun here again. May we never cross paths on bad terms again.

And a small reminder be sure not to mention bans or kicks publically on the site since we do not permit it and it's written in our site rules. Since this isn't really an Introduction thread I'll move this to the Member Bios & journals as that is the only board I can think fitting for this since it's so personal.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 09:44:40 pm by LordSuragaha »