Offline SpecialK42293

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I Lorve Dinosaurs. <3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
Meep
« on: August 05, 2015, 01:10:09 pm »
Feminine | Heterosexual | American | Literate Role-player | Photographer | Gamer

So I think I'll start off with some general basics that everyone would know. First and foremost, I was never a forums person until around this time, I was more preoccupied with the game and making friends. I was very active around 2011-2012, so I ran around without wings and without new map additions. However I do remember a lot and I can say I remember the constant lag when Ascension island was implemented and it was the word for everyone to climb and then fall and RAGE. I was like that as well, because of the computer my parents had and never really upgraded and so I vanished! *Gasps!* Yet I have returned since I kept coming on once in a while for whatever reasons and have allowed myself to stop drifting and start making new friends - since my friends-list is um, rather full with inactive or no longer interested members. I had fun times with the people on my list and refuse to remove them, just in-case they return...just in case. ;_; Over time I have matured since I felt reckless and even know how much I have changed by learning and knowing when to stop acting who I'm not really am.

I am in-love with my new characters I have created ever since I found out (finally!) about the mass markings and Legendary pack of items. I always have seen people looking like marshmallows and decided to actually download the files provided and go from there. Annnnnnnnnnd I was not disappointed! It was the best decision I have ever made and have made non-stop characters and even gave several a makeover. My main character is Nightshade, she looks like a shaman with horns and the tribal tattoo markings, you'll see some screenies of her on my da.  I cannot seem to understand how to make a preset and even the tutorials don't seem too fitting for my mind to handle. xD

Any who, my name is Kelsey and I'm 22 years old, so you figure I was 18 when I joined, sheesh doesn't time fly? Well, I kind of wish to o back in time personally but at the same time I wouldn't be where I am today. I have been diagnosed with a disability called Bilateral (meaning both) Optic Atrophy; I am near-sighted and have some double vision that doesn't often make me see duplicate things or people, my brain somehow recognizes how to function but it's really hard to explain this, so I won't confuse anyone any longer. :s But here's a note: I can never drive, so that's a obstacle I have to some how maneuver and not allow this to get in my way as far as transportation goes! I still live at home in the southern state of New jersey and enjoy the Autumn and Winters here, I despise the summers only because my energy is drained and the humidity is not fun to be exposed to - for my anyways.

My hobbies consist of taking strolls to video games and of course my favorite of all time, photography. \o/ I am a nature photographer and take pictures of animals, plants, sometimes people and a lot of sunrise/sunset shots. I have been doing this since the end of 2012 where my parents gave me a (crappy) Kodak camera and I'd say it was a beginners source and eventually my brother was upgrading his Nikon DSLR and so he gave me his Nikon D3000 this passed Christmas and have used it tons. Just recently I ordered another lens that is set for macro shots, motorized with a 70mm-300mm. o/
All of my pictures are found here on my deviantART: http://specialk42293.deviantart.com/

My thrills in life are as listed: Gaming | Photography | Cooking meals | Italian Cuisines | Giving my hospitality to the elderly | Taking long strolls | Having a small selective group of people that I know to trust | Finding a special someone for my life (I am taken - 2 years. c:) | Loving the presence of my two favorite domestic cats | Still able to play kids games with folks or friends | role-play canines/felines - roughly realistically and literate! | Creating a flourished amount of OC's | Steam game sales | Many light and dark colors - mainly greens, blues, purples and browns | Wearing skinny jeans o/

My detestation(s) as listed: Liars | Aggressive and selfishness | Pity on life | People who don't often lend you anything in return for doing them a ton of favors | Being used for only a few things | lack of communication | Worrying over what goes on in my body that is odd (O.O) | Sweating so much that I get icky | Getting allergies every year. @_@

Other places I may be found: DeviantART - SpecialK42293 | Transformice! - Specialkness | Steam - Toasty (Ask via. PM) | Lioden - Smudged #2762 | Twitch - Savorymuffins | Minecraft - Scenery | iscribble - KMC93 | WQ - Glossy (Previously SpecialK42293)

I found out about this game from WolfQuest. o/

Well that should be it to include some for now, until I want to add more, I'm sure you'll enjoy the time reading! <3

Honestly it feels like I just made another introduction but in the wrong category. :u I didn't wanna make another but what the heck, sorry but enjoy your reading!

« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 02:42:42 pm by ?Toasty? »
In-game user-name is SpecialK42293
If you see me running around in the game somewhere, I'm pleased to say hello to anyone! Since I would love to have new, fresh friends to chat with. <3 ^^;