Author Topic:  (Read 4999 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« on: February 15, 2014, 01:19:35 am »
                                                                       The voices

Do you hear them?

You are just a regular human being trying to survive everyday life, you have a job or go to school, maybe have a significant other. You are just a person living in the large world among people like you even though you are unaware of their existence and they are unaware of yours. How do you go on with everyday life with the voice in your head constantly talking to you? The voice is sometimes kind while it can also be menacing, each voice has it's own personality and it's own story to tell..but will you listen?

The Voice
Each voice is different, and they aren't exactly 'just a voice' in your head, they were once people. The voice in your head is actually that of a spirit that has chosen you to be it's vessel so you can discover the truth of what happened to him or her. Most endings are tragic while others are rather peaceful. Some of these spirits have chosen you to be like a guardian, some of them have chosen to haunt your thoughts. It is your choice on how you deal with it, there are others out there like you, some living 'normally' while others are in mental institutions. How do you cope with the voice?

Setting
You live in the small town of Marbleshore, everyone here knows everyone and everything that goes on. Marbleshore is pretty isolated from any other towns or cities, there is no big fancy hospital here or stores, just a small clinic and small shops. Nothing bad really happens here, you get the occasional lost traveler who never stays for too long and sometimes a bar fight here and there. Marbleshore isn't your normal small town either, this is where the voices come from, whoever comes here almost always leaves with a voice in their head.

The Rules
?Keep the cursing under control
?No Sexual scenes
?Biggest rule: Keep the genders equal!
?You can only have one voice
?You may have as many characters as you can handle
?Your voice can communicate with other voices but you can't hear what the other is saying.

Application
Code: [Select]
[img]Image URL here[/img]
[i]"Quote~Optional"[/i]
|Name|
|Age|
|Gender|
|Personality|
|Crush|
|Boyfriend/Girlfriend|
|Extra|

The Voice
|Name|
|Age|
|Gender|
|Personality|
|Story|(If it has revealed it to you)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 11:28:08 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Voices|WIP No posting|
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 02:17:57 am »
Members
Males: 2 | Females: 3

Dylan Andrews|23 years|Female

Madeline Andra Brown|17 years|Female

Karoline Eastward|19 years|Female

Elric Nightray|15 years|Male

Aston-James Kennedy|22 years|Male
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 08:34:55 pm by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 02:18:39 am »
|Save|

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2014, 02:24:00 am »

"When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us." -Alexander Graham Bell

|Name|
Dylan Andrews

|Age|
Twenty Three

|Gender|
Female

|Personality|
Dylan is a shy and quiet person, she doesn't go out very often and doesn't have too many friends. Because of this she has little or no social skills when it comes to other human beings but she can easily 'talk' to animals with no trouble. Sometimes Dylan considers Matthew her only friend even though he can sometimes be a little hostile at times. She is also very adventurous and curious when it comes to new things, she isn't afraid to go to places others wouldn't even think of going. Because of this she can sometimes get herself into trouble but she will never ask for help since she is so independent, she will almost always find way out of a snag.

|Crush|
None, subject to change.

|Boyfriend/Girlfriend|
Not at the moment.

|Extra|
She is often seen talking to 'herself' so now the other people in the town think she is insane.

The Voice

|Name|
Matthew Robertson

|Age|
His soul has been trapped on this earth for 150 years, his age is unknown to Dylan. He has been with her since she was seven.

|Gender|
Male

|Personality|
Matthew has bipolar disorder so Dylan has trouble identifying his personalty traits. But she has been able to identify that he is rather calm and caring most of the time. He is also has a brother like protectiveness over Dylan and will always push her down the right path.

|Story|
Unfortunately Matthew has yet to reveal his story, he doesn't believe that Dylan is ready quite yet. She hopes Matthew will tell her what happened to him soon so she can do that she can to help him.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 11:27:03 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2014, 02:24:53 am »
You may now post your applications!

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2014, 03:17:26 am »

"You don't gain a thing from misery, take it from me."
{Madeline Andra Brown}
{17 1/2 yr.}
{Female.}
{She is a smart girl, I'll tell you that. Although, wasting her talent, she is a quite picky female with an attitude that would send you running for miles. Maddy has a thing for weaving out of tough situations, especially getting herself out of them. She is a bit shy, however, when you first meet her but when you get to know her.. she'll be her crazy self all over again. Rumors have said how sweet and cheerful the girl is, but a wrong turn would get another to not be her friend again. Madeline has a problem with her attitude, and has an image she thinks she needs to hold that gets lots running the other direction. People have whispered about her odd personality, some making rumors about she was hurting herself intentionally. Being abused as a child, she is very unstable when it comes to talking about personal subjects and doesn't know how to react, pushing herself away from the situation.}
{No Crush.}
{Single.}
{x}

The Voice

}Crucix Drake Konn{
}Age Unknown, in the teen years.{
}Male{
}Causing Madeline's unstable attitude, Crucix is wicked and leads her to make bad decisions. Taunting her, he finds it pleasuring to torture.{
}Story not revealed.{

(Seems very interestin', nice.)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2014, 08:11:16 am »
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2014, 11:34:23 am »
Beautiful characters! Both accepted^^ We will start once the genders even out.
I also forgot to mention that Your voice can communicate with other voices but you can't hear what the other is saying.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2014, 05:26:50 pm »
((When I get a more stable internet connection, I'll put a form up for this :D))
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2014, 06:33:37 pm »

~
"I have't lived all that long yet, but there is something I firmly believe in. The people who have the ability to change something in the world, all without exception, have the guts to abandon things important to them if they have to. They are those who can abandon even their humanity."
~

|Name| Elric Nightray

|Age| 15

|Gender| Male

|Personality| Elric was very timid as a child, and coupled with the fact that he was physically frail, often ended up an easy target for bullies. He was so timid that he would refuse to fight back despite being taunted to do so. As such, he grew up having very low opinion of himself, thinking that he was useless. Despite being timid, he has a variety of traits and talents that contrasts to his timid self, which began showing as he grew older and learnt to appreciate his own talents and develop a higher opinion of himself. He is also a loyal person who is willing to put himself in harm's way to defend a friend,

|Crush| x

|Boyfriend/Girlfriend| x

|Extra| x

~

The Voice

|Name| "Envy" Lucrix

|Age| 20

|Gender| Female

|Personality| Envy is a sarcastic, rude and generally laid-back for a Voice. She loves to taunt Elric and other Voices without remorse, sometimes even enjoying other's misery. However, she is very protective over Elric and will try to cheer him up in his direst times, almost sharing his emotions.

|Story| Hasn't been revealed