Author Topic: Just a little Request :3  (Read 2357 times)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
Just a little Request :3
« on: July 31, 2014, 09:28:25 pm »
I've never really properly posted in the art section, so please bear with me :3

Well, I have just recently started to write a book. All I'm saying about the book is that the art that I am requesting is of one of the main characters. Your art will not be included in the book if you do not want it to; right now, I would just like a drawing of Freya for my siggy ;3.

Name: Freya
Rank/Job: Soon-to-be queen of her pride.
Personality: After months of learning how to be a respectable queen, Freya is a reserved and controlled individual. She thinks of others before herself and is a born leader. However, a spark of fire can be seen in this lioness as she is still young and venturous. Being extremely bright, she has a certain gift of tricking others and often uses this to her advantage. Her playful streak is rarely shown, but is mainly treasured as a 'freshness' that her pride needs.
Noticeable Features:
- Atop Freya's head is a glass crown sloping down behind her ears that is also seen as a battle helmet at the best of times.
- Her pelt is pure white. A rare genetic mutation.
- Her eyes are forest green with flecks of gold.

The only thing that is really needed in the picture is the crown/helmet. Oh, and please tell me beforehand if you are planning on creating an artpiece for moi :3 You could possibly even tell me when you think you'll be finished, but it's up to you.

Note: Full credit goes to the artist of the lioness in the picture. I chose the artwork because she fitted Freya's appearance perfectly.  
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Re: Just a little Request :3
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 09:49:21 pm »
Ah, just the thing. You see, for my future career, I would love to begin illustrations. Books, websites, you name it. If you would accept it, I would love to draw your character, especially for an illustration. It would be perfect practice. I could link you to my DA account, which shows various different styles I have been messing around with, and I am still trying to improve.

Of course, with full respect, and knowledge that there are of course better artists than me, you may easily turn me down, and I will feel no remorse or sorrow. I would not be upset in the slightest, as I fully know my capabilities can be easily outmatched by true artists.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 09:51:01 pm by Kiaz »

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 10:16:41 pm »
Thank you so much, dear, for your offer ^^ I will gladly accept it, judging by your work you are a gifted artist! If it is okay with you, I might be accepting a few other people's offers if requested but yours will be top of my list ;3 Take your time, sweetie, there's no rush!

Btw I love the painting of your Auntie's cat, Toulouse. It's so detailed! ^^
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 10:19:31 pm by Sherlolly »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 10:42:27 pm »
Thank you so much, I will get straight to work.

Oh, Toulouse? Yeah, I loved that piece. I just got so inspired by the atmosphere, and when I get inspired, I get just so carried away, and I just start experimenting, changing, and all that. I will be sure to try that style with your's, if you so want :3 I need to practice that style allot, as I don't do it often, though it being one of my better styles.

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 09:49:31 pm »
This is...urrr...a rather poor attempt to copy my style with toulouse v.v

I feel I should have been able to do more, but nearing the end I just ran out of inspiration, and it just sorta flumped D: So sorry! I'm kinda tired at the moment, and don;t be surprised if you find a surprise one day when I actually get inspired x3

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2014, 07:06:27 am »
Wow! It's beautiful! Thank you so much! *snuggles* I will keep this forever and ever ^^

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2014, 10:06:26 am »