Author Topic: I Never Thought I'd be Posting Here  (Read 1311 times)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
I Never Thought I'd be Posting Here
« on: October 25, 2014, 07:55:38 am »
I never thought I'd be posting in this section o.0

For a long time now I have been suffering from depression. It's only mild, but it's enough to make me want to end it at times. The only thing that has probably helped me continue is my perfect, loving boyfriend who has always been willing to answer his phone at goodness-knows-when in the morning just to talk to me. I do have good days and bad days; today, for example, is a good day. One that I feel almost normal. But my bad days often involve me missing school to just lay in bed, not eating and barely sleeping. I used to have anorexia, which wasn't fun, but I managed to push through it and my diet went back to normal.

This year has been pretty tough for me and I just really want a break from it all, so I'm taking a break from FeralHeart :c Don't worry, I guarantee that I will be back but it may be up to a year until then. I will miss you all dearly, you can pm me if you want and I will probably answer. I just need a nice, long break from the forums I guess xD

Lots and lots of love and kisses,
~Sherlolly
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: I Never Thought I'd be Posting Here
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 09:22:28 am »
Aww I am so sorry to hear that Sherlolly..
I do hope you feel better soon, and return to us again when you are ready. Please feel better, and when you come back you will have a big huggles from me. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: I Never Thought I'd be Posting Here
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 01:50:13 pm »
'Aye Ms. Sherlolly, I am very sorry to hear that you have to leave. But, all of us indeed need a break at some point
May your future be bright. <3
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!