Author Topic: Wild Reign|Remake|Open|  (Read 4447 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Wild Reign|Remake|Open|
« on: November 26, 2014, 10:49:28 pm »
Are they really gone?
According to an old legend, when the end of the world comes, a place known as Paradise will appear. However, only wolves will know how to find it. Although wolves are believed to have been hunted to extinction nearly Six hundred years ago, they still exist, surviving by taking human forms. Freeze City is a northern human city in a world where the majority of people live in poverty and hardship.
Now a new generation of wolves have been born to re-open Paradise with the New Flower Maiden.

Rules
~No god-modding or power playing
~Only one wolf per person.
~You can also Role-play as nobles and regular humans, even the flower maiden.(If no one applies to be the flower maiden she will be a NPC)
~Romance and drama are allowed, but don't get into detail about certain things.
~Keep the genders balanced

Setting
Freeze city, a poor town. People who live here are in poverty and can barely keep themselves alive. The smell of Lunar flowers are drawing wolves from all over, to this city.

Application

Code: [Select]
[img]Human form[/img][img]Wolf Form(If a wolf)[/img]
Name:
Personality:
Role:(If human) Wolf Ally, Hunter, etc.
History: Optional)
Relationships:(Friends, family, Mate, etc.)
Extra:
A nice short application ^.^

« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 11:32:59 pm by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Wild Reign|Remake|WIP Do not post|
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 10:50:04 pm »
Characters

Aurora|3 Years|Female|Wolf

Daniel Alexander Vespo|5 Years|Male|Wolf

London Faith Westwood|4 Years|Female|Wolf

Teri-Leigh Bennet|4 Years|Female|Wolf
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 07:35:30 pm by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 10:50:44 pm »
|Save|

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 11:28:26 pm »

Name: Aurora
Human Name| Aurora Fairwood
Personality:
?Daring
?Humorous
?Friendly
?Caring
?Predictable
?Protective
?Very stubborn
History:WIP)
Relationships:
Family: Mother| Delani/Deceased|
Father: Bolder/Deceased|
Brothers: Kemo/Alive(location unknown), Kaiser/Alive(Presumed to be with Kemo)
Partner: Daniel Alexander Vespo/Alive
Extra: She is deathly afraid of thunder and will try to hide when a storm is brewing.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 11:09:46 pm by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 11:32:36 pm »
You may now post!

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Wild Reign|Remake|Open|
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 03:00:19 am »
(Ooh! Sweet!)

Name: Daniel Alexander Vespo (Does by Daniel or Danny)
Personality:
Daniel is one of more stubborn wolves. He is highly protective over others he cares about and would try to rip apart anything that tried to harm them. He's aggressive when you first meet him, but once he decides you're no threat to him, he'll calm down and start to warm up to you. Despite his hard exterior though, Danny is a caring soul, and once you're in his heart, he'll always come running to you. And at a certain point of trust, he just turns into a big teddy bear for you. Danny can also go from loving to caring to aggressive and angry in a second so it'd be best to stay on his good side.

History:
Danny was born with his two other siblings, Floral and Calvin. His father was killed before they were born, so Danny didn't bother dwelling on it. He had a mainly okay childhood, apart from having to move from city to city to evade the 'crazy' wolf hunters. When Daniel and his siblings were two years old, their mother died due to starvation and they set out on a new city. And then eventually, a hunter found the three siblings and tried to kill them, Danny and Calvin went of in different directions and their sister couldn't make it out in time. Since then, Danny has had a hatred for humans but put it aside to try and search for the flower maiden that he had heard stories of.
Relationships:
Parents- Drago (Father, Dead) X Clover (Mother, Dead)
Siblings- Floral (Sister, Dead) and Calvin (Brother, Unknown)
Partner- Aurora (Alive)
Extra: He has a scar running along his left arm, which is normally hidden by a jacket. This scar is also visible in his wolf form on his front left leg.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 12:57:17 am by SweetNightmares »

Whoops...

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2014, 07:17:02 am »

Name: London Faith Westwood. (Open to nicknames)

Personality:
London always likes to look on the bright side of things. She is an optimistic, care-free soul that rarely fails to put a smile on other's faces. She's very graceful, almost alluring, but dissmisses the fact that she is, in fact, very attractive. Along with her firey red hair, she is one of the most stubborn people you will ever meet If she has an idea, she will stick with it. She can be seen as annoying by others although those that dislike her hardly seem to faze her most of the time. She is often underestimated when it comes to fighting and combat skills and is, surprisingly, very agile and relatively strong. She can be serious when she needs to, but sometimes can't help but crack a joke or make a witty comment at the worst of times

History: Will explain throughout the roleplay :3
Relationships: Mother, Unknown, Deceased. Father, Unknown Location.
Mate: N/A might change over time.
Extra: She always has four white dots visible on one of her cheeks as shown in the picture in both wolf and human form.

"Trust my rage."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2014, 03:28:37 pm »

Teri-Leigh Bennet

Personality:
~ Stubborn
~ Loyal
~ Helpful
~ Feisty/unpredictable
~ Flirty
~ Cunning/mischievous/brave
~ Can be loving, caring and kind hearted
~ Opinionated/open-minded
~ More to find out
History: Teri grew up with her father Malcolm, her older brother Miles and her younger brother Laighton. Sadly, their mother was killed as she too held the ability to be able to transform into a wolf. She was killed by trying to protect her children from the hunters who knew that this ability could pass through their genes. Whilst attempting to keep the man away from hurting her family she was brutally killed by a group of four men; who shot her, stabbed her, beat her several times, luckily though the bloke and children escaped, however the children were mentally scarred from witnessing the attack. The gene of being able to transform was only passed on to Teri and Miles, Laighton being a regular human like his father. In order to keep safe the family would move from village to village, city to city in order to not be caught. As the years went on they became older, more skilled and now wary. Malcolm soon let Miles and Teri go off on their separate ways, they decided on this together as they wanted to not cause their brother or father any more harm. So, they left.

It was only a few weeks they had been travelling and everything began turning. The hunters seemed to be on their tail's, word had gotten out about the two siblings and the hunters wanted them dead. In panic the two siblings ran off in the dead of nighty, trying to escape these men; but despite them escaping they were separated from one another. No scent had been left thanks to the rain, which also clogged up the prints that had been left - the thunder and lightning drowned out their shouts. In order to not give up Teri continued the search for her brother, hoping to find him sooner or later. After two years of searching she decided it was no use. That is when she decided to move into a town which was filled of poverty, maybe the hunters wouldn't think of her being here. And ever since Teri has remained in this town, hoping her brother returns. But she still has nightmares, she remembers the attack on her mother constantly.
Relationships:
Parents: Malcolm (father, alive) and Faith (mother, deceased)
Siblings: Miles (brother, alive) and Laighton (brother, alive)
Mate: No, may change in the roleplay
Children: No, may change in the roleplay
Extra:
~ She has a scar running down her left hind quarter from being skimmed by an arrow, you can see this in her human form.
~ You may apply to be her brother
~ Eye's are green in her wolf form, like in her human form

« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 03:30:47 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2014, 07:27:37 pm »
All accepted! We can start shortly ^^)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 07:45:36 pm by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2014, 11:10:26 pm »
Okay, feel free to post! I will be posting shortly :D)

Visit my Deviantart!