Author Topic: Your Choice [Remake] | Superpower Roleplay |  (Read 50170 times)

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Your Choice [Remake] | Superpower Roleplay |
« Reply #150 on: July 16, 2015, 10:03:14 pm »

Health: 9/10
Powers:

Psionic blast:
The ability to overload another's mind causing pain, memory loss or lack of consciousness.
? Cold and Ice manipulation:
Ability to reduce the kinetic energy of atoms and thus reduce temperature, can be used to control, generate, or absorb ice.
Wearing:

Swan  looked over to the sound of Mykael's voice, and him looking at a store. As she looked back up towards the sky, she saw it darkening. "Alright, let's check it out quick. I'd rather not be running around here in the dark..." Rylee said, hopping over a few pieces of rubble, even though she could've just as easily stepping over instead of hopping. The two walked over to the store and Rylee peered in. It didn't look any nicer on the inside, looked the same as the outside. "Let's look for anything that could help us... food, water, weapons and medicine? Yeah, that stuff." Rylee said aloud to Mykael, throwing it out like it was a question and answering herself.

As Rylee walked into the store, she glanced over various shelves, looking for things that were both, helpful to them and easy to carry. "So your powers are healing and ice right?" She would say in a louder voice in case her partner had gone off into a different area of the store. As Rylee wandered around the store she found what looked like a backpack shelf. How handy. Grabbing the largest she could find, which wasn't that large at all, Rylee started going back down the isles and packing whatever food that they could eat instantly.

Whoops...

Offline Killjoy.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 17, 2015, 04:26:48 am »

Remington Crosse

Clothing: The guy farthest to the right.

Remington chuckled, whilst opening the door. It would only budge as he brought his shoulder to it, bumping the old, rusted hinges out of place. Once the door was wide open, Remington would take a deep breath of air. "Don't sweat it, Ted. I'm not trying to pry on anything that doesn't want to be." He admitted with a small smirk forming on his lips. Once outside, the sun setting overhead, Remington moved his glasses down back onto the bridge of his nose. The colored, circled lenses, tinting the ruined city in a lavender pigment.

Digging up his hat from the brimming satchel, Remington placed it gingerly on his head, only after he combed his fingers through his hair, trying to slick the dry black strands back, away from his face. Trotting along the cracked path, a mixture of gravel, dirt, ash, and whatever else was cracked upon the road, Remington listened to Teddy, mostly keeping quiet, just listening politely, his navy blue eyes the only sign of his attention fixated on the guy.

"Don't worry. They'll get what's coming to them." He commented with a soft chuckle, which was a bit ominous if anything. Although, he really had no malicious intent, except maybe breaking a few noses with his fists could do the doctors some good. "My hat and I make quite the brawl-team." Remington said with an amused smirk, kicking up some rubble with the tip of his sneakers.

"Finn hates me that much, huh?" Remington said, struggling to keep his voice terribly amused and about as cheery as ever, which was naturally sarcastic, slight jersey accent. Fixing his gaze on the beaten up path for a moment, Remington gave a soft sigh, kicking a chunk of rubble a good distance away. Nearing the meeting spot, Remington kept his pace leisurely beside Teddy, hopefully making some more small talk before the night was out. Although, Remington wouldn't hold his breath- he rarely did.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 04:33:44 am by -Killjoy- »

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 17, 2015, 05:02:31 am »

Mykael

Powers: Air Manipulation, Healing

Mykael turned to stare at the sky, which was gradually getting darker and darker. "Yeah, probably a good idea," he said, ducking underneath a piece of the door way that had broken in half. He took one side of the aisle, examining everything closely before grabbing it. He found an untouched bag of potato chips, a few cans of soup---he ignored the one that had fallen on the floor and been cracked open--, and a few cans of soda. He wasn't sure how old any of these were, but they were still on the shelves and unopened. He wandered over towards the back of the store, which was a bit less destroyed compared to the front. Hoping mostly to find anything that could be used as a weapon, he dug through the shelves, ignoring anything that they wouldn't be able to use or was too big. There weren't many useful objects---he did manage to find a small pocketknife, though, and Mykael figured it could come in handy.

Heading back towards the front of store with food and random supplies tucked under in arms, he heard Rylee say something to him. "Healing and air," he corrected. "I'm not sure when our powers will be of use, though. Err---what are your powers again?" Mykael stuffed a few plastic bottles of water in his pockets before deciding to find something he could carry everything in. Perhaps there was a storage room with large cardboard boxes? It would be a bit uncomfortable to carry back, but it would still be better than carrying everything he had separately. He explored the building again, clumsily tripping over a piece of rubble as he headed towards the back. Sure enough, a metal grey door was slightly ajar.

As he entered the small room, he was hit with the freezing, bitter air. Struggling to ignore it, he picked up a medium sized cardboard box that was sitting on one of the shelves. There didn't seem to be anything else of value there---it was less of a storage room, more a janitors' closet, and getting a dirty old mop wasn't on the top of Mykael's priority list. Dropping everything he had in his hands and arms into the box, he picked it up and pushed his shoulder against the door to open it up again. Not bothering to shut it again, he headed back towards where Rylee was.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 17, 2015, 04:17:59 pm »

Simone Howey

Simone continued to pile things in to the bag carefully, humming a quiet tune as she done so. What the duo had managed to find would come in useful, as well as the small amount of rope which seemed to have appeared in the bottom of the bag. As the bag began to fill up, the weight of the bag got heavier too. Raising her brows slightly as Finn spoke she'd nod her head "I would have just shoved them in.." she shrugged, chuckling to herself as the last items were carefully placed in to the large, black bag. Once everything had been placed in to the bag the brunette placed it in to the safe, looking towards Finn as he handed her to gun. At his comment she gave the lad a sheepish grin, shaking her head as she chuckled. Examining the gun carefully she'd nod "You better keep on my good side then .... Handle guns like a pro." she'd smile, rolling her eyes slightly. Simone wasn't the best with a gun however, she'd used one before when going to the shooting range with her father and paintballing she guessed- even though there was a big different between the two. Turning to grab the gun, Sims brows furrowed as she turned, Finn swiping his fingers down her face leaving black lines on both her cheeks. Placing the bag strap over her shoulder she'd place her hand on her hip "Oh, thank you, Finn..." she'd smile, bending over and running her fingers through the ash, picking herself up and wiping it down the lads face. "There, now we look quite the team" her head nodding gently as she peered through the door "It's getting dark out, we should head back." she'd mutter, turning back to the tattooed male.

What she's wearing, but without the bag;

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 17, 2015, 06:04:34 pm »

Jessamine Tarnberry

Lives: 8/9 remaining
Wearing:

The man's words were meant to reassure her, but the suffocating feeling of being watched lifted only slightly from the weight on Jess' shoulders. The oddly unfamiliar feeling of someone's comforting hand on her shoulder sent a jolt of warmth flushing across her face and neck, revealing itself as Thomas brushed her hair from her face. His words provided a good enough distraction from the negative pit of apprehension in her stomach. She nodded and set off after him, wriggling her toes to try and get used to the new boots she had acquired.

The majority of their walking was silent excluding the odd crumble of running rocks beneath their feet. Jessamine's thoughts whirled around in her mind, guilt being the major core of her feelings. She felt bad for Thomas, who was stuck with her as a partner. He could have paired up with Simone, who was bubbly and outspoken. Or Teddy, who was caring and smart in  a wash Jess at times wished she was. After a moment of thought, Jess' soft voice sliced through the silence. "You know, the one thing I'm going to miss about that hellhole..." She didn't bother specifying where she was talking about, seeing as it was pretty obvious. "...is the way that in my room, the window had a view of the forest. I know it had bars on it, but if I looked for long enough, it felt like I was actually out there." She pursed her lips. "It's stupid, but it was the only I could feel even a little bit free in there." Her eyes misted over at the memory that seemed so far away, although it had barely been a few hours since the subjects had left.

;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 17, 2015, 08:54:38 pm »

Thomas Gales

Health: 10/10

Once again, they fell into a silent, rhythmic step as they made their way back towards the meeting area. The sun threatened to set the world into darkness as the shadows cast from the buildings grew longer and longer.

"You know, the one thing I'm going to miss about that hellhole..."

Thomas' eyes flicked up from the rubble, glancing sideways at the girl before resting back onto the ground. A soft hum sounded from his throat in response as his slipped his hands in his pockets. "..is the way that in my room, the window had a view of the forest. I know it had bars on it, but if I looked for long enough, it felt like I was actually out there." She fell quiet again, but her words didn't seem to solicit a response from Thomas, who simply raised a brow at her thoughts.

"It's stupid, but it was the only way I could feel even a little bit free in there." Just as she fell quiet once more, the meeting area came into view. Suddenly, Thomas pulled to a stop, still yards from the actual spot. "When I first arrived Id venture onto the smaller landings on the roof over looking the Windows. Id sit and smoke, normally traverse my mind in search of exactly why i chose that clinic instead of jail. After they began testing, one day I managed to find a way to climb onto a landing close enough to the outer fences that I could escape."[/b]

He broke the silence, his sudden outburst breaking the air as he paused, glancing the girl's visage over before continuing.

"I could have left. I had the opportunity to jump the fence and flee but I didn't. A few days later they had reconstructed the landing and made it impossible to escape. After that I could never find any sliver of freedom in that vicinity. I'm not quite sure why I didn't flee,..but by doing so I had my small bit of freedom taken and I understand that feeling. So no, little Brave, that's not quite what id stupid."

He paused, taking in her anxious frame once more before turning on his heels and continuing towards the area. Within minutes, they arrived. "The others will arrive shortly.." his words were cut short by an unexpected noise. A small can rattling sounded from a nearby shop riddled with debris. Instinctively, Thomas took a small step to the side, blocking Jess' view to the building and becoming a middle man between whatever was in that shop and his new found life source, Jess and her tracking implant.

After a few moments, the air settled and Thomas glanced back at the girl. "This town must be home to many wildlife creatures by now." he muttered, reassurance in his voice not only to Jess but to himself.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 17, 2015, 10:32:36 pm »
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 10:38:39 pm by PartyXPoison »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 18, 2015, 06:20:09 pm »

Health: 9/10
Powers:

Psionic blast:
The ability to overload another's mind causing pain, memory loss or lack of consciousness.
? Cold and Ice manipulation:
Ability to reduce the kinetic energy of atoms and thus reduce temperature, can be used to control, generate, or absorb ice.
Wearing:

Rylee kept packing the bag with things that the two might need, she had already packed some food and went to find water. She listened to Mykael talk chattily over the store and once he had confirmed what his powers were, asked what Rylee's were again. "The doctors said I had Psionic blasts and ice manipulation. So apparently I can hurt to without even touching you." The girl said this as if it were one of the most normal things she could say. After she packed some water that probably tasted like the gross room temperature kind, Rylee walked over back to Mykael where they both met up with each other. As she noticed he'd gotten some things, Swan motioned the bag, "Just put whatever you can in here, I can carry the bag."

Once the two had finished putting everything they could in the bag, Swan looked over to Mykael, "Let's get going. The others should probably already be there or on their way." Rylee said, making her way to the entrance of the building, walking outside, she waited shortly for her partner before heading off again. "So, have any good ideas on how to get to the next town?" Rylee asked aloud, maybe hoping Mykael had thought up of some idea, at least one better than walking aimlessly in a forest.

Whoops...

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 18, 2015, 09:48:24 pm »

Simone Howey

As the young brunette headed out of the small room, her attention quickly snapped on to Finn as he spoke up. Raising a brow as she glanced back at the male, a smile formed at the womans lips as she nodded her head "Exactly, I can't be getting injured now ... Can I?" she'd smirk before turning her attention back on to the front room. Stopping at one of the smashed counters she'd furrow her brows, glancing around the dimmed room in search for her feline companion. Despite her efforts in looking, she was unable to spot the tiger what so ever, panic striking the woman as she hurried further in to the room. "Takhar!" she'd call, stopping in the centre of the room and spinning in a small circle. At the sound of a rasped moan, a smile appeared on the females face as she glanced towards the dark corner at the back of the store. As the striped feline came further in to the light, his odd coloured eyes came it to view, the small amount of light causing them to stand out in the dark background. Patting the feline atop his head she'd glance at Finn, nodding in agreement, a smile on her face as she shook her head, running her hand through her hair.

Making her way out of the shop, the womans brows would furrow slightly~ it had surely gotten dark since they'd first entered the shop. Surely it would only be a matter of minutes until night fell and everyone if not most of the group had probably already met one another at their meeting place. Glancing around rather carelessly, Sim noticed she was slacking slightly, Finns longer legs allowing him to carry himself further in a faster time. Letting out a soft huff she'd pick up her pace, going in to a power walk, or a light jog in order to catch up with the male. Once at his side once more she'd keep a fairly fast pace to not fall behind. For the beginning of their journey back it was rather quiet, and Simones powers had been on her mind. The doctors told her that she had Earth manipulation and was able to control/read minds, two of her powers which she had experienced however, shape shifting? How was that even possible? However, the lass was brought out of her thoughts as Finn spoke up. Unclipping the leash from Takhars collar allowing him to roam on the near by, small amounts of grass she'd look up at the bloke "Well, I honestly couldn't tell you. I'll probably go back to how I lived my life before this crap. Maybe keep in contact with some ..." she'd shrug, glancing off in to the distance "And yourself?" she'd quickly question.

What she's wearing, but without the bag;

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 20, 2015, 01:04:40 am »

Mykael

Powers: Air Manipulation, Healing

Mykael dumped everything he had into Rylee's bag, carelessly throwing his box aside. "Alright, thanks," he said, placing the knife he found into his hoodie pocket, making sure it was collapsed before doing so. "Yeah. Probably best we get going," he agreed, heading towards the entrance of the building. Examining the land in front of them quickly, he walked out, cautiously watching the shadows. "I doubt they'd be friendly enough to put us in a completely abandoned town," he muttered to himself.  As they made their way back to where they original were, Rylee asked him if he had any ideas about getting to the next town. "Mmm. I haven't really thought about it, honestly. Once we all meet up, somebody will probably have an idea. Or maybe a power that would be useful for this situation. Mine don't really help much, unless we were to get injured. Hopefully I can heal other people besides myself. I doubt I can use the air as a method of transportation..." Realizing he was starting to ramble, Mykael stopped himself. He kicked an empty soda can out of his way, letting it roll off the path into a patch of dirt. "Maybe somebody can burn down the trees or something," he added jokingly.