Author Topic: My Warriors RP map worked fine until it took an arrow key to the map >.<  (Read 2370 times)

Offline SmexyBadBoy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • How's It Howling MOFO Nation!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Ok weird title ik however this is weird as heck, and is beginning yo really tick me off  >:(

Ok here's the story, a pal o' mine named whiterain11 told me to join a Rise Of The Clans RP and after talking to the leader I did, and after downloading the map from mediafire the game & map worked fine & this was on my PC, which is in the shop due to a virus that hit it :(.

So I re-downloaded FH & the map on my lap top, LT, but this time the map is from deviantart not mediafire. And this is because for some stupid reason the map had copyright issues and could "not be distributed using medafire" so the map was only available though deviantart. Anyways I downloaded the map and export it and everything as usual, and the map & game and everything loads up fine, but  once I am in the map I press one of my arrow keys to adjust the camera position then a few seconds after I press any one of my arrow keys on my keyboard (up, down left, or right) the game crashes and I mean the whole game! it will just close off completely. And so I try everything! I try adjusting the settings on the game when the box pops up when the game is first loaded, I must've tried like over 200 different combos T_T. and I even tried re-downloading the map & FH and everything and guess what......yup the game still crashes! it happens every darn time! I desperately seek your knowledge for a PERMANENT solution to this issue, so PLEASE HELP ME! D:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 12:02:45 am by Jeorgia Rock »
Human Beings Are A Lot Like Music
Different Genres
Different Ethnicities
The Only Difference Is....We Fight Because We're Different On The Outside
Rather Than The Lyrics We Write

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: My Warriors RP map worked fine until it took an arrow key to the map >.<
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 09:45:44 am »
Have you checked your particle files? If there are duplicates, then you have to delete them and it should start working again. Hopefully.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline SmexyBadBoy

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 11:46:19 pm »
Have you checked your particle files? If there are duplicates, then you have to delete them and it should start working again. Hopefully.

yeah see I don't have duplicates it asked me if I wanted to replace the previous files so I did i have no clue what else could be causing it D:
Different Genres
Different Ethnicities

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 10:08:41 am »
Hmm...I don't know either. I think we should leave this to an expert

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline m4rl33n

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • AHHH! WATER, I'M A KITTY NOT A LIFE VEST!!
    • View Profile
    • A New Life, A new Roleplay.
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 02:47:41 pm »
Hmm, Try to delete the file, Then install it again. Then theres a possibility, That if you delete your ''My_Objects'' Insides the game might work. There is a small chance of Failure in the Deleteion of the Folder though.
Remember floofies! Need any help pm me!
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=xXRelicaXx

Offline SmexyBadBoy

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2012, 11:38:58 pm »
Hmm, Try to delete the file, Then install it again. Then theres a possibility, That if you delete your ''My_Objects'' Insides the game might work. There is a small chance of Failure in the Deleteion of the Folder though.

Well....I tried deleting and reinstating the file & that didn't work I tried it like 5 times but if you were talking about the objects that came with the map that I downloaded there were none but if you're talking about the my objects in the whole FH thing then I guess I could try that :/
Different Genres
Different Ethnicities

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2012, 11:50:22 pm »
Remove any particle files in my_objects. Duplicates can form here. No need to purge the whole folder - unless you have duplicate meshes, which is highly unlikely.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline SmexyBadBoy

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 08:38:29 pm »
Remove any particle files in my_objects. Duplicates can form here. No need to purge the whole folder - unless you have duplicate meshes, which is highly unlikely.

I tried deleting what seemed to be a duplicate & even moved My_rocks, etc. to the My_Objects folder which was completely empty & even checked and extra 15 time for any duplicates in all objects folders & found nothing & I still had the same problem

I had success in deleting the objects folder but still no luck :( still the same damn problem
Different Genres
Different Ethnicities