Author Topic: In Memory Of Darky...  (Read 11004 times)

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
Re: In Memory Of Darky...
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2013, 02:11:49 am »
This is such sad news to hear. I'm sorry for your loss and I'm sorry to hear that it was one of our beloved members of the community. I didn't know her very well, but I remember seeing some of her posts here and there on the forum. It's so sad to hear that she passed in such an untimely way. Drinking and driving affects so many people and claims so many lives. Even I have lost family and friends because someone who had been drinking crashed into them or ran them over. It's terrible, and it could have been prevented.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends. May you rest in peace, DarkPetal.
Inactive

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2013, 12:31:24 pm »
Oh my.

I can't believe this happened. I'm saddened that I haven't got to knew DarkPetal more. She was a terrific roleplayer, and I remember roleplaying side-by-side with her. I hope she rests in peace, and that we may all meet with her some day.

? We all love you Darky, and we always will. ?

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2013, 03:05:35 pm »
How could I have missed this? I hope she wasn't in pain for long in the accident! I wish I knew her more, but I know she must have been a wonderful person. Gosh, why was drinking even invented?!?

I hope she feels heaven, and I'm sorry for your lose... or loss? Anyway, I truly hope her family are okay soon, since it's sad to see even a life go like that, one life. You only live one life, too... I'm probably darkening the mood.

Anywho, rest in peace, DarkPetal, have a nice time up there and I hope you feel safe... I really wish I knew you more.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2013, 04:03:38 pm »
I am so sad to hear that. I used to see her around the forums from time to time. And as I was reading this  I felt this sadness inside. Knowing she is gone and I won't see her online status anymore.

She was a wonderful floof, and I cannot believe what I just read through. I don't know if I should pinch myself, because I keep thinking that this hasn't happened. I just can't believe she is gone. This is coming to me now, that we will never be able to talk to each other again.

I hope she rests in peace and I hope she looks down and remembers us, because I'm sure I will forever keep her in my heart. R.I.P DarkPetal.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 04:06:14 pm by ~CrystalWolfTear~ »
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline DamasuKasumi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Listen to the Off-Beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2013, 04:42:46 pm »
To those who knew DarkPetal I send my condolences. I feel like I've missed out on meeting a wonderful person, and I regret not walking up and talking with her when I would see her user bobbing about In-game. Many who didn't know her probably feel the same.
 I can say this though, where she is now is a place of paradise, where there aren't drugs, or violence, or pain, or accidents. And so to those who knew her, greave, but remember the happy times you shared, the memories. Celebrate life and all that it is worth. I can only guess that, that is what DarkPetal would want.~
I have for you all, a Poem writing by William Wordsworth , that I think you'll find most fitting:

What though the radiance which was once so bright
Be now for ever taken from my sight,
Though nothing can bring back the hour
Of splendor in the grass, of glory in the flower;
We will grieve not, rather find
Strength in what remains behind;

In the primal sympathy
Which having been must ever be;
In the soothing thoughts that spring
Out of human suffering;
In the faith that looks through death,
In years that bring the philosophic mind.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 04:44:59 pm by Gibsi »

When a light of a life is taken from us, it does not fade, but ascends to shine down on us from above. Breaking apart the darkness, and guiding us through the thorns of anguish. But to see, we must first clear away the tears, and look up.
Gibsi.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2013, 08:45:35 pm »
The new is tragic and I'm truly heart broken, although I didn't really 'Speak' to Darky I was in many role-plays with her and she seemed to always be helping people in need. One persons stupid actions has ended the life of a young, beautiful girl; I don't see why people can't see sense and realise they're putting people in danger by drink driving. Darky was so young and loved by everyone, why her? Why would he do that the risk others lives?
Although I must admit she's in a better place now, a place of joy and love, instead of this world that has many idiots! I hope she's happy in the clouds dancing with Jesus and looking down on ya'll; I know she probably doesn't want us to cry but..its something that can't be helped!
I'll miss you Darky and will never forget you, a great member of the FeralHeart community who will be greatly missed. I love you Darky! <3
'Crying is the only way your eyes speak when your mouth can't explain how things made your heart broken!'
'Just tonight, I will stay. We'll throw it all away, when the light hits your eyes its telling me I'm right. Just tonight, I won't leave. I'll lie, and you'll believe'
'Just promise me you'll think of me every time you look up into the sky&see a star!' -Eminem
'You never know ow strong you are.... Until being strong is the only choice you have!'
Although I didn't know Darky to well, the few months I spend role-playing was great, and its hard for me to cry but you know what? I am now. Its hard to know someone so young and of such a good example to all has gone, I'll love and miss you Darky! :'(????
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2013, 09:25:24 pm »
I abandoned my cyan color for this brown because this sudden death of Darky has shocked me. She was young and it seems like we both had soo much in common. I hate to see that empty spot in the role-plays. We won't read her posts anymore, she will not share her opinions on FH anymore, and those role-plays will have to trudge on without her as the pain is slowly dealt with.
 I am saddened to realize that she is gone and I try to think that she is still among us, but it's hard to see all those signatures with the words engraved, burnt into the screen. "In loving Memory" and "R.I.P Darky".
It's just so much a person can take, and this is truly sad. I have not ever thought that a member of FH could lose their life so suddenly. I never really had come to such a surprise in my life. Although I dealt with many deaths. This one is surely making me cry right now.... I wish she didn't have to die </3

This song, suits so much...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7XQfyHCrx8
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 09:31:51 pm by ~CrystalWolfTear~ »

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2013, 09:27:11 am »
I (as a warrior cat) have a soft spot for these things. We were rping as tigers on the forums when she didn't reply. Now I know why. I wish that driver is guilty and gets behind bars for a long time. I wish they put him in that electric chair. I hope no one else dies here. I shall use this as my siggy. R.I.P DarkPetal...

I floof you...

This is EpicWolfie, peace out!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 09:34:19 am by EpicWolfie »

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2013, 09:33:45 am »
I know we all feel angry at the driver for drink driving and causing death. But if you wish for him to die, then that is another life lost. Personally I think he should rot in prison... so he knows what he has caused. R.I.P </3 Darky

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2013, 09:38:14 am »
I agree. I've gone a bit too far. -Puts claws away- I wish they could bring her back to life but for science's sake its impossible.

PS:I wonder if this was on the news?

This is EpicWolfie, peace out.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/