Author Topic: In Memory Of Darky...  (Read 11102 times)

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
Re: In Memory Of Darky...
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2013, 08:24:19 pm »
That is the most amazing song that fits this tragedy. This song truly made me cry. Even though I didn't know her in Real life, I do miss her a lot. We lost an amazing family member of the Feral Heart community. And the heaven does really cry. It was raining for 3 days now since I found out she has died.

She left her mum and dad and her little brother on earth grieving for the death of her. She was too young to die. Why was it her? Why did her younger brother have to witness such a cruel death... He had to see her coffin being lowered in to the grave...

I have tears in my eyes as I write this, because I keep realizing that she's no longer here. What a rainy end to a perfect life.. R.I.P Darky

In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2013, 02:37:12 am »
Known by more or less, they were still a part of the FeralHeart community and therefore we all will think twice about their name and this accident. My thoughts and love is being sent to Darky's family and I hope they'll pull on through this event.

I'm sure like many others that Darky will be missed by many players around FeralHeart, and they will be happy to say that they were a great friend to those who were close to them.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline owl6044

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Explore to the darkest depths...
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2013, 12:42:30 pm »
I'm sorry to not have known this well sounded person. And I wish I could have known Darky, but deep in my heart I already do ever sense now.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2013, 02:50:35 pm »
You all make good points. I shall have my momment. -Stares at moon as if DarkPetal is there- Done. Ahem, This was a very sad thing to happen here. May she rest in peace. She would want us to stay stronge and move on. No one can ever replace DarkPetal, for she was a kind, helpful, positive member to our community. We shall never forget her and those wonderful times. Have fun up there, DarkPetal. R.I.P

This is EpicWolfie, peace out.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2013, 03:48:43 pm »
I certainly think that she is happy now and she wants us to be happy too. Our tears will fall, but it will get better in time. Those happy moments and happy memories will forever stay with us, even if Darky isn't here with us.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2013, 11:46:56 pm »
I'm sure she is happy. <3 I forgot to show this too... owo Recently made this today.

Makes me draw away a bit from art block. It's always sad when a young soul dies, but at least she will be happy and watch over her family. <3 I hope her family stays safe.

Offline dogfriend

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • your local fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2013, 09:36:12 am »
Why is everyone sad here? She hasn't really passed. Call me "Sick" or "Terrible", "Close-Minded" or "Cruel" But I don't get what the mouning is all about. Things die, they do. But the dearest things don't die. It's there, watching all over us. I don't know her at all, this is the first time I've heard of her. But for sure she isn't dead, she's watching over us right now. Be free to mourn over her death, cry, but I fully believe she isn't dead. She's right above us, right now. There won't be a need to cry, because she isn't really dead. She's above us, and with us. And in us. In our hearts. No matter what kind of incidents happen to a dearly loved one, they won't die. She'll remain in our hearts for eternity, and we are in her heart.
im animaljamforever ingame

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2013, 02:44:40 pm »
T-that was touching! Great speech. I agree. This is sad, but we have to move on. Shes still here...In our hearts...

This is EpicWolfie, peace out!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 02:46:22 pm by EpicWolfie »

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2013, 02:49:32 pm »
Why is everyone sad here? She hasn't really passed. Call me "Sick" or "Terrible", "Close-Minded" or "Cruel" But I don't get what the mouning is all about. Things die, they do. But the dearest things don't die. It's there, watching all over us. I don't know her at all, this is the first time I've heard of her. But for sure she isn't dead, she's watching over us right now. Be free to mourn over her death, cry, but I fully believe she isn't dead. She's right above us, right now. There won't be a need to cry, because she isn't really dead. She's above us, and with us. And in us. In our hearts. No matter what kind of incidents happen to a dearly loved one, they won't die. She'll remain in our hearts for eternity, and we are in her heart.

Absolutely beautiful, I agree; We'll all miss DarkPetal, but life is moving forward, not back. R.I.P :')

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2013, 06:25:44 pm »
I absolutely agree. Those words have true meaning.