Author Topic: Happy Birthday Lord <3333  (Read 5936 times)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Lord <3333
« on: December 07, 2013, 09:12:53 am »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORD SURAGAHA
^Im sure you know where this is from xDD and what you and Rawy are staring at, hence the reason I cropped it
It comes that time again
when we celebrate your special birthday again ^^ turning the big 23, man where does the time go.
And as today is your special day, I AM preparing a finish picture for you (still working xD darn you school in delaying me, so I give you my left nip till then) Anyways, im trying to come up with words that don't sound to cheesy since I am horrible in expressing stuff as such. But I consider ya to be my sister from another mister friend and I really do hope you have a wonderful birthday today. You know this comes to be as somewhat a shock that I have known you for just about a year, back when you were just a regular fluffy butt like us all. And look how much you have grown, a perfect person to always look up to and wuv. How you make us all proud~
And I also want to say best wishes to you and your hubby as I know you two will be perfect for each other.
ok its late and ill edit this to make it more better, but I wanted to post this before I went to bed. Ill send your preset through PM ok hun ^^
wuv you and Happy Birthday~

Leave any comments and praises here if you like and give this gurl a cuddle and cookie when you see her in game
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 09:15:57 am by Feareh »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Lord <3333
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 09:53:36 am »
Happy burfday Lordy! I wish you have many more like this one, such an amazing person deserves them! Have a cake. <3

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 10:19:11 am »
Happeh birthday Lordeh ^w^

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 10:46:01 am »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BBY<3333
Have the floofiest of floof day hun, and leave some cake left overs for mew ;D

APPLE PIE CAKE OMFG.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 11:54:53 am »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGARMU- owo I got to hyper there. Happy birthday luv. I miss you so much ;-; even though we haven't really been able to catch up, I was still able to make something for your birthday.. ;-; it's not much but that's the first sketch I've ever done in a long time so at least it's something.

I hope you like it. I did have more in mind for this but I got lazy, sorry xD I was gonna animate it but I hate doing animations on computers xDD derp, I'm so lazzzyyy... Well, that's about it from me...but.. I have a little something that me and Minti have been working on for 2 days, about 12 hours none stop, God we were working so long I couldn't feel my hands properly once it was over.

At mine and Minti's school (both go to the same school), there was a graffiti group who were visiting our school for some program. Anyone who signed up got to participate in the program, each getting to spray-paint there own thing on a wall in the school. Minti and I came up with a design to spray-paint our two main characters on FH on the wall, as well as the TEC mark xD lol, we love The Ebon Circle, really, it's ridiculous. At first  we went by the plan, I did the design and Minti helped me paint the colour and detail into it. When we were about half done Minti came up with the suggestion to put you up there for your birthday.... and yeah, you're up there, the most sexiest design on there with your red aura sitting next to your shmuffin. Hope you like it hun<3333 :3 we also added a BB cream in there for BlackBerry, just cause... well, because BB cream. xDD

Those numbers you can see are code for 'twerk' >3 no one will know

You see. This is why a muffin, let alone this shmuffin shouldn't be held up on a tree in Sugar's presence >BC That red aura is so intimidating. >U STOP WITH THE POKERFACE WHILE BEING TICKED OFF >BU

It's not a muffin. It's a SHMUFFIN >O

Those funky things on Ace's butt are twerk lines, btw xD

I see a Com, the stump of a muffin- shmuffin tree, and a BB cream >BC
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 12:59:42 pm by Ace~ »

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2013, 12:23:32 pm »
Happeh Buurfffdaaaaaayyy!!! 8DD

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline Sukani

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • The Blondie~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2013, 12:26:41 pm »
HAPPEH BIRFDAY SURAFLUFF<333

I hope chu have a wonderful day with lots of cake ~ Leave some for moi c;
Congratz with the 23 years, and may I wish you the best of luck with yew and your husband.<3

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2013, 12:48:08 pm »
Happy brithday, Sura! Getting on a bit aren't ya xD I hope you have a lovely day, my dear friend. And remember, today you have to right to stuff your face with cake, muffins and other yummy foodstuffs. :D

Much love from your doctor :P

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2013, 02:11:51 pm »
Happy Brirthday to you, Suragaha, congratulations on the day to be born.  ?
You have a wonderful week with all your favorites, celebrate yourself. ~ 

Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2013, 03:29:09 pm »
Happy Birthday Lord!<3333 Hope you enjoy this special day today ;) Don't forget to eat lots of cake<3 //spams with love