Author Topic: Happy Birthday Lord <3333  (Read 5937 times)

Offline nicekind

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • art by WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Lord <3333
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2013, 03:37:55 pm »
Ohh Lorde Lordeh you getting old girl XD jk. Happy birthday to you since this is your special day :3 am sure we all want to cuddle you so one virtual hug from computer screen -Huggle-
shhh noone knows me

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2013, 03:50:51 pm »
Dear Sura,

I wish you the best on your birthday - with lots of cake and gifts.
I also want to tell you I'm really happy to have met you, and that I think you're an incredible strong and nice person.
A wonderful co-worker, and friend.

Happy birthday ~ <3

Love// Shallow

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2013, 04:02:36 pm »
Happy Birthday!!<33
Today is a day to celebrate your birth and coming into everyone's lives and it IS a day to celebrate! I love you, we love you, and we hope you have a beautifully wonderful day!

You are amazing <3

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2013, 04:03:59 pm »
AMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORD<333333333

You're getting older xD
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 04:06:26 pm by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2013, 04:09:25 pm »
Oh meh glob Sura happy birthday! I hope chu have a very special and awesome day and remember to eat lots of cake<333333333

Farewell everyone<3

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2013, 06:51:53 pm »
*LE SQUEALS* A birthday as awesome as this deserves my confetti-ness and a more wonderful slice of cake. BC
Cake
Pff, I know it's just a random cake, but still...

I hope you have a wonderful day today you awesome floof!! <333
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 06:54:03 pm by Hugrf »

Sir Equius

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2013, 07:12:56 pm »
D--> Happy Birthday, from one Sagittarius to another!

It's not everyday you turn 23.... so in saying that, "Welcome to the 23 club!" I hope you have a great birthday!

D--> Oh, I hope you get the good time to party hard!

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2013, 08:43:04 pm »
I CAME IN TIME YAYAY
anyways, happy birthday, Lord!

randomnessiknowcoughcough

I hope you have a great day, not everyone turns 23! <33

You're awesome! :D

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2013, 09:23:52 pm »
-Spittake- Holy poop, happy birfday, Lord!! :'D

I hope you have an awesome, blessed day! <3

In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2013, 11:41:36 pm »
OMGOSH!!!!

Aww ... I love you all so much D: You guys are going to make Sura tear up lol (slaps over emotional side). Seriously. You guys have no idea how much this made me smile. I feel just like that dog right there. I am overwhelmed but very joyful. I didn't think many people would even remember that it was my Birthday today so this truely makes me happy. Thank you all so much for your lovely messages, gifts, and well wishes. You have all made my night <3

@Feareh thank you for starting this lovely topic for me and for your sweet words. You are the best nonrelated sister I could ever have :3 I am truely blessed to have a friend like you who cares so much. I love you buddy.

@ Tariri That is one beautiful cake O_O lol and that 16 makes me feel young again lmao XD.... You're too kind also. Thank you hun <3

@ Zircon that unicorn gif... is just amazing XD and that kid is so swagalicious lol That really made me laugh thank you :3

@ Buff OMG I HAD NO IDEA THOSE EXISTED... you will now cook me one O_O... and a pie. Thank you soo much xD <3

@ Ace The picture is soo cute :3! I put that Sura sleeping pic as my Iphone home page background! I love it <333 and Ace ... I have never in my life gotten a gift like that wall painting that you and Minty made. I mean I am speechless and honored. Thank you both soo much for that incredible surprise. I just showed it to my fiance and he was quite impressed. I love it so much. Thank you both for this gift that I will never forget. I love chu squashy <3

@Shenidan OHH YEAH :D! -grabs you and parties hard- Thank you! <3

@ Vitalis... dude I am one bad arse pirate O_O lol and you with that pipe ahaha swaglicious loin. I love that screenshot x3 Thanks for the birthday and marriage wishes hun. I really appreciate :3

@Flobster... who you calling old ;3? You're not too far behind missy hahah. I will definately stuff my face. Just be the doctor when I get a little too stuffed in case I need emergency aid ;D lol Thanks <3

@FoxPhil Thank you so much :3 I will definately and aww such a pretty cake :D -tries to eat that one too- So stuffed Dx

@OreoHeroz oh my soo much love spam :D I loves it all Thank you x3 I will try to eat lots of cake although my belly is already busting with dinner lmao!

@WolfKate awww thank you for the hug -tries to hug back through the screen- I love chu my oreocookie wolf <3 And nuu I am getting younger D: lol I am like 105 in dog years... >.> God Sura how are you still alive? lmao

@Shally That was such a sweet and heart warming message Shally :3 Thank you so much for your lovely words. It's my honor to call you a friend. I too am glad I met such a kind hearted and tender person like you. I feel right at home here with company like yours. Thank you so much and lmao that gif XDD.

@Bloo Aww thank you Bloo. That means alot to me <3 I love you too buddy <3

@~Star~ SpongeBob :D I LOVE IT X3 Thank you <3 and lol you guys stop calling me old T^T

@Kiki omg purpiesssss and kittiesssss I loves it :3 Thank you my daughter xD <3

@Huggy That is one sexy zebra cake =o OMG NOM! Thanks soo much Huggy <3 -rolls around in the confetti with you-

@Sir Equius Omg that spaztaztical pony lol... so me right now xD and oooohh yeah fellow Sagi -high five- Thank you :3

@Kijiako omg more sponge bob :D YUSH SO MUCH LOVES <3 Thank you!!!

@Jimmy That epic gif.... omg so much party I can't handle it all =o Thank you you puffy little thylacine you.