Author Topic: Some Special Friends  (Read 2318 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Some Special Friends
« on: August 18, 2014, 07:00:05 am »
I would love to thank Jimmy, Vaskbutt, Alpha, and Whisper for being some of the greatest FH friends I've ever had<3 All of these floofs are so helpful and kind, I look up to them for different reasons. They're amazing users to hang with (especially when all together!), and I always feel so happy/hyper whenever I catch one of 'em online >;3 I believe that FeralHeart Community is blessed with users like these and it defiantly wouldn't be the same place without them<3 Thank you guys for being there when I'm sad and always making me laugh my butt off at 2 am xD
You're the best!

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

AlphaEclipse

Re: Some Special Friends
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 07:20:37 am »
Oh my gosh stahp you're to kind Starry. <3 You're making me all giddy and stuff. xD You're so sweet yourself, and I'm very happy I have met you. I'll always be there to cheer you up whenever, and I'm sure those other fabulous fluffs will be, whether it be acting as fruits (*team pineapple* lol), or just being there to chat. Anyways before I start rambling, thank you for the lovely praise, Starry.

-happy whale noises-

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 12:06:20 pm »
Oh my gosh stahp you're to kind Starry. <3 You're making me all giddy and stuff. xD You're so sweet yourself, and I'm very happy I have met you. I'll always be there to cheer you up whenever, and I'm sure those other fabulous fluffs will be, whether it be acting as fruits (*team pineapple* lol), or just being there to chat. Anyways before I start rambling, thank you for the lovely praise, Starry.

-happy whale noises-

Your welcome Alpha! ;-;

Preset Download

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 03:06:22 pm »
It is sweet of you to say such amazing words that are 100% true.
They are wonderful members who help everyone and literally, make everyone smile.
You're so sweet, Star <3

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 03:41:56 pm »
CSIJEJSIEJTPYLNTEIRTY -loud whale noises-

Starryyyyy stahp, you're too kind. -burrys face in hands- hnnnng
This made my day today, Starrybutt. I love love talking to you like every day(even at the worst times lul), and it makes me sho happeh because you make me laugh and you're just so sweet and amazing. Just know that I shall always be here for you no matter what happens. It's such an amazing privilege to have met someone so down to earth and plain hilarious. You can always count on meh, and no doubt the other fab fluffs, to be there doing really stupid stuff just for the heck of it. I luff you bby so much and I hope to see at the next Whale Yoga session <333

#Noods
#Pineapples
#FashionistaVask
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 03:43:53 pm by Vask »

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 04:15:41 pm »
Awww so sweet ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2014, 01:13:50 pm »
D'AWW STARRY <3
This really made my day, lol.
I'm honestly so blessed to have someone like 'ya to call a friend- that goes for ALL of you #2FAB4U derps. ;3
Seriously, though. You're so sweet, (and awesome to play Prop Hunt with. Nyeheh). Each Skype call with 'ya is always an -interesting experience to say the least. Hehehe. You cray. ;3
Stay fabulous, Starry-butt, we all know you will. <3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 02:48:40 pm »
D'AWW STARRY <3
This really made my day, lol.
I'm honestly so blessed to have someone like 'ya to call a friend- that goes for ALL of you #2FAB4U derps. ;3
Seriously, though. You're so sweet, (and awesome to play Prop Hunt with. Nyeheh). Each Skype call with 'ya is always an -interesting experience to say the least. Hehehe. You cray. ;3
Stay fabulous, Starry-butt, we all know you will. <3
CSIJEJSIEJTPYLNTEIRTY -loud whale noises-

Starryyyyy stahp, you're too kind. -burrys face in hands- hnnnng
This made my day today, Starrybutt. I love love talking to you like every day(even at the worst times lul), and it makes me sho happeh because you make me laugh and you're just so sweet and amazing. Just know that I shall always be here for you no matter what happens. It's such an amazing privilege to have met someone so down to earth and plain hilarious. You can always count on meh, and no doubt the other fab fluffs, to be there doing really stupid stuff just for the heck of it. I luff you bby so much and I hope to see at the next Whale Yoga session <333

#Noods
#Pineapples
#FashionistaVask

D'aww you guys ;o; I love you people so much<3 xD You deserve this praise hands down.

Preset Download

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2014, 07:51:22 pm »
This made Whispy's day ;0;
Thank you so much Starry! It is a blast having my stomach hurt from laughing to much c: Our little gang makes everything seems to disappear and makes my day shine...I love you all so much <3
Thank you for being there to chill with in game Starrybutt c:

~ Whisperbutt

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves