Author Topic: Congrats Ress!  (Read 6119 times)

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
Congrats Ress!
« on: January 09, 2016, 02:04:55 am »
Ressy girl! Congratulations on your MIT title! Lord knows you deserve it! You've helped out this community so much! Your going to be a fantastic addition to the moderator team! <3
Signature by Adelish

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Congrats Ress!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 02:12:30 am »
Ressy!<33 Congrats on the position, and good luck with your training!
Farewell everyone<3

Preach

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 02:14:26 am »
Ressy, congratulations on making it to the MIT position! You deserve it tremendously! Good luck!

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 02:25:48 am »
-wiggles.- Congrats again, Ressy. <3 I know you're going to do an outstanding job during your MIT training and I look forward to working with you.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 02:42:35 am »
Congrats, Ress, you will do a great job! ^^ Good luck also!
Side account for Sigyn

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2016, 03:11:12 am »
Congratulations, Ressy! I was delighted to discover that you would be our next addition to the Staff team, and I know you will do fine job taking care of the community and our home. These last few weeks, you've shown that you're committed and care greatly about our community, and I couldn't be happier to welcome you to the team. I know you will do an amazing job. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2016, 03:35:08 am »
Congratulations indeed <3

You've come such a long way since I first met you way back in 2012... I'm especially happy for you because I truly feel you deserved this position since youve always shown great qualities since way back. It's because of your kindness and welcoming personality that I stayed with the community back then when I originally only had plans to drop by for a bit. I credit you with helping me find my place back here and really so much! So yeah I can't wait to see how you do and to work side by side with you now. Good luck with the training and know that you're always welcome to ask me for help or advice if you need it <3 Love ya Ressbutt!

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2016, 10:47:44 am »
Ressy, honestly it wasn't too long ago a friend and myself were having a conversation about how great the Staff were, and who was probably going to make it to MIT because of their dedication to the community. And YOU were the first person we said!
Honestly you've been such a good person to everyone, you've always shown that you're a very joyful person and whenever I've spoken to you- we've always had such a great laugh together, and you truly deserve this position wayyyyyyy more than anyone would. I can't wait to see you in action. <3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2016, 11:38:13 am »
Oh wow BIG congratulations to you Ressy!! <3 You deserve that title so much, honestly! <33

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2016, 01:43:57 pm »
I just saw this and I am very happy for you Ressy, along with everyone here! <3 You'll be a great addition to the staff team and wish you all the best for the coming future too. You've really shone many people you have come across and I know you will continue to do that! :)

Congratulations and lots of love, and blessings! :3