Author Topic: Congrats Ress!  (Read 6117 times)

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
Re: Congrats Ress!
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2016, 01:59:13 pm »

-insert emotional moment here-

My friend. You've more then earned this position, and I can't tell you how proud I really am because I don't think I can express it in mere words.
We do so much together, being able to work with you like this makes me so happy and I know you'll do some awesome work here, even more then you've already done.

Love you to bits.
Now...welcome to your MIT training and enjoy the ride!

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2016, 05:55:17 pm »
Screeches.

Thank you guys, so much. <'3
Truly made me tear up reading some of these. The sensitive and emotional curse.

Congratulations, Ressy! I was delighted to discover that you would be our next addition to the Staff team, and I know you will do fine job taking care of the community and our home. These last few weeks, you've shown that you're committed and care greatly about our community, and I couldn't be happier to welcome you to the team. I know you will do an amazing job. c:
Means a lot to hear this, Nynnix. I'll make sure to do my best, and I am really looking forward to getting to know you guys more, as well as working with you. <3

Congratulations indeed <3

You've come such a long way since I first met you way back in 2012... I'm especially happy for you because I truly feel you deserved this position since youve always shown great qualities since way back. It's because of your kindness and welcoming personality that I stayed with the community back then when I originally only had plans to drop by for a bit. I credit you with helping me find my place back here and really so much! So yeah I can't wait to see how you do and to work side by side with you now. Good luck with the training and know that you're always welcome to ask me for help or advice if you need it <3 Love ya Ressbutt!
I'm glad to hear that my derpy self could have such an impact on someone, especially such a wonderful person like yourself. I can no longer imagine what FeralHeart would be like without you, dear. <3

Ressy, honestly it wasn't too long ago a friend and myself were having a conversation about how great the Staff were, and who was probably going to make it to MIT because of their dedication to the community. And YOU were the first person we said!
Honestly you've been such a good person to everyone, you've always shown that you're a very joyful person and whenever I've spoken to you- we've always had such a great laugh together, and you truly deserve this position wayyyyyyy more than anyone would. I can't wait to see you in action. <3
Awh, makes me happy knowing you and your friend both appreciate the person I am and have become these past years. P.S. Don't think you're escaping my whispers. -Puts self in the corner-

I just saw this and I am very happy for you Ressy, along with everyone here! <3 You'll be a great addition to the staff team and wish you all the best for the coming future too. You've really shone many people you have come across and I know you will continue to do that! :)

Congratulations and lots of love, and blessings! :3
Thank you so much, sweets. <3 I hope I won't let any of you down.

-insert emotional moment here-

My friend. You've more then earned this position, and I can't tell you how proud I really am because I don't think I can express it in mere words.
We do so much together, being able to work with you like this makes me so happy and I know you'll do some awesome work here, even more then you've already done.

Love you to bits.
Now...welcome to your MIT training and enjoy the ride!

Awh, SwallyShalls. <3 You've been a friend of mine since the start of your days on here, and I am so glad to see you've stayed and proud of where you've got so far.
I'm really looking forward to getting to work alongside with you.
It wasn't long ago I taught you stuff about FH, now you will be one of the people I will be looking to for advice. (Even more than usual)

Love ya'll. c:
RETIRED.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2016, 07:20:31 pm »
Awh, makes me happy knowing you and your friend both appreciate the person I am and have become these past years. P.S. Don't think you're escaping my whispers. -Puts self in the corner-

Uh oh. B]

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2016, 08:21:16 pm »

Ahh, Ress!!
A big congratulations to you.
When I first joined FH years ago, I knew that one day you would be a mod. I was so surprised you weren't, and I have even mistaken you for one many times because of how much you help out around the community. I was just waiting for the day that you'd be offered to take the position.
I know you don't know me well, but I am super proud of you and you'll be such a great addition to the staff, love. c:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 12:36:25 am by Tessel »

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2016, 10:46:40 pm »
-excited heavy breathing-

Congratulations Ressy! You're one of the most deserving people of the title, and it's really exciting to hear that you earned it!

Congrats again, Sand Dune <3
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2016, 10:48:06 pm »
Aaaahhh! M'Ressy dear, congratulations! Ye truly deserve the title! Y'er doing such a great job with helping out other floofs. G'luck with training, I'm sure ye'll do fantabulous! ;D

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2016, 04:48:55 am »
Congratulations, Ressy! You are very deserving of this title, and I'm sure you'll make an excellent addition to the staff team!

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2016, 07:36:02 pm »
Omg Shally that Star Wars reference.

CONGRATS RESSY POOF! You make me proud to see you finally getting the title we all know you deserve <3 I wish you the best with your training and I want to say a little something for you to carry on with ye'~

c':
~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2016, 09:59:19 pm »
//totally saw this coming// ;33

WaaaaAAHh
Congratulations, Ressy-butt! <33
We're all super proud of 'ye and how for you've come.

I wish you all the best as you embark on your super MIT adventure!! <3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2016, 11:28:48 pm »
-Screams in a corner.-

You guys! I don't think you understand how happy it makes me to know that so many people believe in me. <3
I cannot put it into words.
Thank you so much for your words. c':
RETIRED.