Author Topic: Congrats Sura!  (Read 7108 times)

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Congrats Sura!
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2016, 09:59:05 pm »
*gasp* I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN! *bounces* I'm so happy for you Sura! Congrats!

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2016, 10:51:00 pm »
Congrats Sura you deserved it. <3 <3

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2016, 02:01:06 am »
Congratulations, Surabun. <3 You have really done so much for our game and community and you've spent quite the time working hours and days to make this community a better place. No one deserves this title more than you do, and I'm very proud and thankful for everything you've done for us. You're going to be a fantastic admin. <3

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2016, 03:28:46 am »
You have been a very respectable person in the community, and I can't believe you weren't admin sooner. You've worked hard, and you deserve the title. I hope to see you continue to better the community for many years to come!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2016, 03:46:59 am »

My gosh I am so overwhelmed with happy feelings right now. You guys humble me with each of your lovely bits of praise. You guys make working with this community extremely worth while and pleasant. I am humbled by the show of support and thanks. You all will never know how much I value and love you. You guys make Feral Heart more than just a little game on the edge of the internet, you guys make this a home and a family. I am honored to be able to continue working with this wonderful staff team to help bring you all the best experience that Feral Heart has to offer you all. I have to thank you all for embarking on this journey with us and always being there to help us staff along with what we do. We wouldn't be where we are without you guys <3

I hope to continue bringing new fun ideas into the community and just enjoying my time around here with everyone. I have been around here for quite a number of years now but each and every new day feels like the beginning of a fresh adventure knowing I am returning to this wonderful staff team and community.

I will do my very best for you all <3

Thanks for believing in me!

Thank you for starting this thread for me Drac <3 I'm really grateful and humbled to be at the receiving end of so much praise.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 03:48:32 am by SoulScarredStray »

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2016, 03:47:35 am »
Oh my goodness congratulations!!! You're so amazing and I just knew you'd get there someday!!<3333 You totally deserve it, honey!

You are amazing <3

Offline DraconiaHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm a lover not a fighter
    • Draconia-Heart
    • freya-amoura
    • View Profile
    • Commission Site
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2016, 06:34:56 am »

My gosh I am so overwhelmed with happy feelings right now. You guys humble me with each of your lovely bits of praise. You guys make working with this community extremely worth while and pleasant. I am humbled by the show of support and thanks. You all will never know how much I value and love you. You guys make Feral Heart more than just a little game on the edge of the internet, you guys make this a home and a family. I am honored to be able to continue working with this wonderful staff team to help bring you all the best experience that Feral Heart has to offer you all. I have to thank you all for embarking on this journey with us and always being there to help us staff along with what we do. We wouldn't be where we are without you guys <3

I hope to continue bringing new fun ideas into the community and just enjoying my time around here with everyone. I have been around here for quite a number of years now but each and every new day feels like the beginning of a fresh adventure knowing I am returning to this wonderful staff team and community.

I will do my very best for you all <3

Thanks for believing in me!

Thank you for starting this thread for me Drac <3 I'm really grateful and humbled to be at the receiving end of so much praise.

You have no clue how much I had to race to be sure I was the one to post this cause I wanted to make it for you.
I am so very happy you became an Admin, and even happier to know you will continue working with everyone to make this community an even
better, and more amazing community. You deserve all the loves and praise you are getting right now dear. ^^

Username: Draconiaheart

Siggy: Deerlynngs

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2016, 06:38:13 am »
Suraaaaa<3

I remember seeing you around, helping out whenever you could, back when you were just a regular user winning MOTS

I remember seeing you get your MIT position, and even though I didn't really know you, I was excited for you

I remember when you became a global mod, and by then we were friends and I was happy for you

Since the moment we've became friends, you've always been there, and you've been such a sweet person. You helped me whenever you could, and put up with all my random questions when I became an MIT (xD)

And now, you've become an admin, and I couldn't be more proud of you. You deserve this, and I know you'll do an outstanding job with it. Good luck, Sura, even though you don't really need it<3
Farewell everyone<3

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2016, 08:57:02 am »
Sura! Congrats, Walrus Lord!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2016, 02:16:24 pm »
Congratulations Sura. I'm so proud of you. -Squeezes cheeks.- You've come a long way and I'm so happy to see you on this position. I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job alongside Ally. <3
RETIRED.