Author Topic: And... Another Help Thread  (Read 1443 times)

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
And... Another Help Thread
« on: May 07, 2013, 12:50:16 am »
Ok so after I reinstalled FH, I unfortunately forgot to save the August 22 markings. I re-downloaded them, but I don't think those are the official markings at all. Not all the markings show up. (what I mean is, I only see about a third of the markings on the list... if this doesn't make sense, I'll show a screenie.) And I've tried another August 22 markings download link, it seems like it has everything, but there's no markings.cfg file. So could someone give me the official thread/download link?

And another question. I also forgot to save my map, so I had to re-download it too. When I went into the portal, the game crashed on me. And it keeps doing this. Two of my friends who have downloaded the map have also experienced the same issue. If someone would tell me the answer to one or both of these questions, that would be great. c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: And... Another Help Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 12:59:51 am »
Im not so sure what you mean by August 22 markings, there are plenty of markings out there but not ones named that. There is TEC markings and there are Mass masking 2 out there for you to download. Perhaps just look around for what masking pack you want.
Also give this section a try. There are plenty of markings/meshes/and items you might want to get for yourself
FeralHeart Addons & Mods

Also, as long as you out the right parts in the right folder for maps then it should let you in. Some maps however do lag a lot due to the amount of things in them. If for ever reason your character gets stuck on a map then try the Character Reset function and get your character out of that map
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

BouncyLion101

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 02:11:22 am »
Not sure if it's the markings pack you're looking for, but it's the only one I could find that came up when I typed in "August 22 markings" in Google and the search engine on the forums.

Here is the link to it, and even if it isn't what you're looking for, it still has a ton of markings that you may find useful. c:

And what do you mean you forgot to save your map? Did you yourself make the map and upload it to a site for download and then download it after not saving?
If you didn't make the map, it might be a problem with the sky and weather file. I've had this happen before where the map doesn't work because something is wrong with the sky/weather files.
Try deleting the sky or weather files by going to the FeralHeart>Media>Sky folders and finding the file and then deleting it. o3o Hope this helped.~
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 02:20:27 am by BouncyLion101 »

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 11:26:04 pm »
I made the map, but when I re-installed FH I forgot to save the map... so I had to re-download my own map.

And yes that's the download. Thanks. c:
Farewell everyone<3

BouncyLion101

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 01:23:37 am »
Alright, it might just be the files got corrupted or something went wrong when you exported and uploaded the files on the site that you downloaded it from.
My best suggestion for you is to just redo the map.
It might not be the easiest choice, but I'm not sure what else you can try.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 11:40:18 pm »
Wait, you mean remake the entire map? o.o Or do you mean to re-upload it to Mediafire?
Farewell everyone<3

BouncyLion101

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2013, 02:20:40 am »
I mean remake the entire map.
May not be the best solution, but I don't know anything else that may help you. :/

Hopefully someone else knows how to help with your problem. c: Best of luck with you!

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2013, 08:39:14 pm »
Thanks for the advice, but I'll wait a couple days just in case someone does have another solution. ^^ Thanks again!
Farewell everyone<3