Author Topic: There should be Northern lights.  (Read 1685 times)

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
There should be Northern lights.
« on: March 08, 2012, 04:54:31 pm »
i look up at the sky at the night time on the RP game of FH and think it looks plain. Nebula i dont really like but i thought Northern light. it be nice seeing some animated lights in the sky. after all northern lights make me real happy and super <3. only thing im scared of about it is lag. -.- but if theres any way to prevent lag then yeah i think it be a real cool idea. i asked around the plains of flourite and ficho tunnel and they all thought it was the best idea being bringing up ideas for FH. i came up with northern lights when i was thinking of wolves then wolves relate to northern lights in a way. plus it could make it realistic. im not to kean on wings cuz they make it unrealistic but yeah im not speaking for everyone here. anyways different colours and having it animated be so cool :) plus im thinkin of hidden island above flourite so the wings can be usefull for secret areas :) that be cool too :). Wolfykid. Howl for life.
Feedback is a blessing.

Good feedback is encouragement.
Bad Feedback is motivation.

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
Re: There should be Northern lights.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 05:23:57 pm »
nahh jus some hidden islands for flouride like up high and stuff. the northern lights at night be a really cool idea ;) and thankies :)
Feedback is a blessing.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 09:43:58 am »
Seeing northern lights would be amazing. This person managed to get "northern lights" by playing around with something. (forgot what)

https://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18504.0
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 10:46:24 am »
i mean like an update so everyone can see it and not just you cuz i done that once and it was more crapper you seeing it then sharing it with everyone else. i mean like presets you wanna show off your creation. they cant see it cuz its all white and i got pssed off last time because of it :c that why i wouldnt count on using presets. i would put em on but yeah. i dont create presets but i can do mapss. cant do meshes or particals. just doin maps. when i can be bothered. im currently doing one for my pack 'Soldiers legacy' and its a realistic pack so im making it really big for wolvez, lionz, hyenaz, you name the animal. its gunna be a realistic map too. gunna have a swamp and shizzle...... maybe not no but a fantacy thing in one corner at some point but ill ad something good. no streets or anything no. and thats why i wanted a Northern lights update plus i want a mesh and i cant get one :c and like i said i cant do meshes. Wolfykid Howl For Life
Feedback is a blessing.