Author Topic: Can not see my friends Preset  (Read 2648 times)

Tlan Atolm

Can not see my friends Preset
« on: February 12, 2013, 12:12:04 am »
In a nut shell.
My friend in game has a new preset, I have placed the .fhp file in the right folder. (presets)

He can see it all on his screen, and I cannot even though I have the preset file. Any ideas why its not working anyone?
Thanks.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Can not see my friends Preset
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 12:21:22 am »
Your friend has to make sure that they log into their game with the exact username they registered for on the forum before exporting the preset. That means it has to have the exact caps etc no variation of their username. Example my username is MorbidDecadence but I can log into the game as morbiddecadence but if I export my preset while logged in as morbiddecadence I'll get an fhp file with that name and it will not work for others to see me. If I try it will MorbidDecadence though it works so inform your friend of that. Tell your friend before he tries to export to get the new fhp to also delete the old one from his or her "preset" folder.
Hope that helps :)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 12:24:12 am by LordSuragaha »

JackobLoveu

Re: Can not see my friends Preset
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 01:04:26 am »
Just adding on to Sura. (With ShotScreenes provided c: )

So what you need to do is make an account. After that you go here..Which says 'My Flies'. When you're in that spot. Go to 'Upload' Which I circle here. Then you click it you'll see a green tab, saying 'Begin upload'. Click it- My bad I mean click the 'Plus' and you'll see all your downloads. After that, make sure you go to 'OS '(C: ). Click it go and to go FeralHeart>Preset>(Your username and the number.)

Remember, Feralheart>Preset>(Your username and number)

Hope this helps.