Author Topic: [UPD: 20/3/2011]List of known "OGRE exception" errors  (Read 75244 times)

Offline aveo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Oreos?
    • View Profile
Re: [UPD: 20/3/2011]List of known "OGRE exception" errors
« Reply #140 on: November 04, 2011, 06:50:40 pm »
OGRE EXCEPTION(3:RenderingAPIException): wglShareLists() failed in Win32PBuffer::createPBuffer at c:/Ogre_161_tag\RenderSystems\GL\src\OgreWin32RenderTexture.ccp (line 202)

I've got that one ^^;
Any way to fix this? I've reinstalled twice now, one with regular download and the other with torrent, how would I change the rendering to help? Also I the Link to change the rendering cant be found :(

WhiteMoonspirits

« Reply #141 on: November 07, 2011, 02:25:30 am »
I know I did the same thing please help me as well I want V1.05 back FH+ isn't working out :(

Offline scizzorluv

• Curious Wanderer
  • a cinnamon roll too good for this world too pure
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt.com
« Reply #142 on: November 18, 2011, 07:51:39 pm »
My problem is a # 7, this is what it says: OGRE EXCEPTION(7InternalErrorException): Error in decoding image in FreeImageCodec:: decode at c:\Ogre_161_tag\OgreMain\src\OgreFreeImageCodec.cpp (line 387). This message appears when I click 'start' to play the game. First it loads the game, and as soon as it would have been done (I guess, I haven't really gotten the chance to play it), the game closes and the message appears. Is this a bug or unstable hardware on my computer? I use a Dell Inspiron 600m and I have windows xp. Is there something in the info that can be used to tell how I can fix this problem? this post was very hepful :) please reply if you know anything more about this.
    I have the same excact one!!!!! HEEELP xc I have the Windows xp aswell... I can't even play the game!! :( If you find a cure to this problem please tell me!!

Offline WolfsRain36

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 21, 2011, 10:00:46 pm »
OGRE EXCEPTION(4:ItemIdentityException): ParticlesSystem template with the name 'SmallAura' already exists. in ParticleSystemManager::create template at c:\Ogre_161_tag\OgreMain\src\OgreParticleSystemManager.cpp (line 273)                       

I need help on FeralHeart+ I cant find the Small Aura so i can delete it to get it to work can someone help me please!

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
« Reply #144 on: November 21, 2011, 10:29:01 pm »
so many ogre exception errors DX . try to run a search for SmallAura in your fh folder and it might find it

Offline koockygirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 25, 2011, 05:40:25 pm »
This does help, but I can't find the duplicates >< Also I've re-installed the game multiple times, but it keeps coming up.

Black Thunder

« Reply #146 on: December 17, 2011, 07:57:12 pm »
Gah, I'm trying to download FH+ and, well after a couple times of opening it (FYI I don't have the patch yet) a 'Ogre Exception' came up. It said:

OGRE EXCEPTION(4:ItemIdentiyException): ParticleSystem template with name 'SmallAura' already exists. in ParticleSystemManager::createTemplate at C:/Ogre_161_tag/OgreMain/src/OgreParticleSystemManager.cpp(line 273)

I really don't know what to do! I'm looking for the file in the FeralHeart folders for this particle but, so far I'm not making any progress. Please respond with and answer as quick as possible!!! >_<'
    -Thanks, Black Thunder

StormKat

« Reply #147 on: December 20, 2011, 03:15:17 am »
When I chose a render, my computer terminated my whole Feral-Heart file because it thought it was a threat. What did I do wrong?

Offline WolfGirl_8642_

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 26, 2011, 05:56:37 am »
Why does it say FeralHeart.exe has stopped working? D:

Black Thunder

« Reply #149 on: December 30, 2011, 05:03:29 am »
DX I'm still stuck here with this stupid "small aura."  It's driving me a bit crazy now.  I miss my lil' RPs I loved to be in.  I wish this new 'Feral Heart Plus' never even came out, or I would of been Wolf RolePlaying right now. QnQ