Author Topic: 0Decessus0's presets! All slots taken  (Read 11586 times)

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
0Decessus0's presets! All slots taken
« on: August 16, 2012, 07:09:43 pm »
EDIT: IM SORRY FOR SLACKING SO MUCH. I JUST HAVENT FELT MOTIVATED TO DO ANYTHING SO FAR. IM SORRY BUT PRESETS MAY NOT BE FINISHED FOR A WHILE.

Hello! As you may (not :c) know, I am taking preset requests :'D I also would like some critique on my work! Thank you. C:

Current requests:
PRESETS :

1. Night hawk
2. Stoneofdoom
3. FearlessTEC

Examples of my stuffs

THURISAZ

NISSA

VARSHKA

SOWILO (download here) http://www.mediafire.com/?ljzcxt1y19jtc2g

MUANI (download here) http://www.mediafire.com/?52bduq23lgz2tm1

FINISHED PRESET REQUESTS:

Sallie: THIS LINK IS FOR SALLY ONLY! PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND USE! http://www.mediafire.com/?7e8jdlpaqn24bt4

random dA user:

Vitani:

Dafniforfree:

White: NEW VERSION

You said i could do a calico so i did like a tortoiseshell cat is that okay? it was really hard to do this one :)

Bluefall: WILL BE REDONE SOON

Black wizard: dont worry im not actually using it, i just made a random char to show you c:

I did finish Sammy's request but i accidentally forgot to take a screenie ^^; Sorry! THIS LINK IS FOR SAMMY ONLY. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT, YOU NOOBS :c http://www.mediafire.com/?ygxvba5jekiel8b

And yes i used the same markings on white and bluefall.. i randomly found some stuff lieing around on my comp so i said Hey, why not use it?

DOWNLOADS.

http://www.mediafire.com/?l88b8fkd1bweo8d All my presets (except the ones that have the DL links next to the names)

Check out my deviantart too! Thanks C: http://0decessus0.deviantart.com/

EDIT: ASASAHDSAKDJMHNS forgot to add this in. One request per person. This means you request ONE character. And you can't request any more after that. When i finish ONE preset for you, that's it. You're done. :S And another thing. I can't make objects for you or items or meshes for your sparkledog fursona :p that means i cant do armwarmers or scene hair, stitches, necklaces, McDonalds combo with small fries and diet coke etc etc

HOLY CRAP, 'NOTHER EDIT!: Please give me a picture reference! Thank god all the requests so far have ref's! But please, I am a visual learner. Don't tell me "put dis heer, put dat ovr dere, blah blahkashekjwadmns". S
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 03:42:35 am by Luzxia »
i dont know anything ever at any time

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
Re: 0Decessus0's presets! Taking requests C:
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 11:43:45 pm »
Hello can you please make me this preset?It was really diffucult for me to do and I failed epiccally :P

the first pic are the colours of what I would like them to be and how I would like the preset look like the second got 4 cats I want the coloured one,its the same cat but you can easily see the stripes she got.Now her body stripes are not many they are two in the end of her right side if you can see in the sec picture.Her ears are brown from the outside side and the inner is pink...Thank you so much :) Oh and about her eyes don't make them I'll do them :) thanks again :D

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 11:50:48 pm »
Sorry, i think forgot to mention.. xD 1 preset per person lol. Sorry. I can do the first cat (in the photo) though! And sure sally! Even though only one slot is open, since you are the first two people, ill make an exception~ They should be done by tomorrow C:

Offline slbxx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 11:59:44 pm »
Haha, thanks! C:

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 12:04:27 am »
Sorry, i think forgot to mention.. xD 1 preset per person lol. Sorry. I can do the first cat (in the photo) though! And sure sally! Even though only one slot is open, since you are the first two people, ill make an exception~ They should be done by tomorrow C:
The first cat is the secondd time just showing the stripes more clearly to help you :) don't make it and super same XD do it as the second's picture coloured one then :)

EverSweet

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2012, 12:10:04 am »
Coolioz.  Can you do an African Wild Dog?? >O> (My user ingame is EverSweet)

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2012, 12:13:27 am »
Sure! After i finish dafni and sally's presets ill try that. Actually,  thank you for requesting that. It'll be great practice!

EverSweet

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2012, 11:20:17 am »
Yay! :D finally someone who will do my African Painted Dog!! Color the eyes Lime Green tho. and I gtg to school soon and I will check this every so often :D

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 01:46:13 pm »
Alrighty, have fun! Even though thats impossible at school lolololol. I'll be working on presets on and off today when my sister isnt hogging my tablet XD
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 01:47:51 pm by Luzxia »