Author Topic: ~iNsAnItY'S PRESET SHOP~ [OPEN] UPDATED! 9/29/13  (Read 4722 times)

Offline femalecreature

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • it is i the official eggplant
    • View Profile
~iNsAnItY'S PRESET SHOP~ [OPEN] UPDATED! 9/29/13
« on: July 19, 2013, 10:54:57 pm »
~iNsAniTy'S PRESET SHOP~
Hi! This is my first time with a preset shop, and sadly, I'm still learning a bit... I'm sure I can understand if you don't like it, if you ask for one. I can make a list of things I can't do... here's the list:
This is what I CAN'T do:
Moving presets
Manes (learning)
Invisible

Thanks so much if you request a preset. I'm learning fast, and I'll keep this updated.
These are the presets I've made:

THE FORM YOU USE TO REQUEST IS RIGHT HERE:
Username:
Forum name:
Ref picture (or a very good description):
Side notes (optional):

Preset #:NOTICE: The second preset, the realistic wolf, HAS HETEROCHROMIA, the discoloration of the eyes:

^Dat's the wolfies eyes c:
ALL PRESETS COME COMPLETE WITH REALISTIC TEXTURE. If you don't want a texture, please tell me. Sorry for the inconvenience of not being able to do manes. Maybe in the next update. The 2nd preset is also up for download. Please don't claim that you made it, because I did, from looking off a picture. The hetero eyes were my own idea, and full credit goes to the picture creator.
Now, to installing any presets that have two different colors/sides (example, your wolf/cat's head has a scar on one side. No biggy.)
[ALERT] Please take note FH has to be ALL THE WAY SHUT DOWN for this to work!
STEP 1 - You download the preset. While it's downloading, you should open up your file location. How? Go to your desktop and right click FH, and scroll down to the "Open File Location" tab. Badabing, badaboom, you're in FH's files.
Now click either presets or my_presets, depending on whether you want to see people with it or wear it.
STEP 2 - The preset's coding/names means IT GOES IN preset_[your preset #, requested in form] AND NO OTHER FILE. If you have something in preset_[your preset #] already, contact me and I'll change it for you, or if you have Gimp try to change it if you can.
STEP 3 - Go to your downloads and copy all the files that came in the download for the preset. Now go back to your file location and enter them in preset_[your preset #] and click yes when it asks to replace the preset. Open FH, go to Preset Maker, and you've got your preset sitting there!
[ON TO THE DOWNLOAD LINKS]
For the moment being, only the brown wolf with heterochromia is available. As for cats, you can request presets, and the eyes can be any type; for wolves, I'm afraid that's the only "eye-type" I have that looks good. I'm not to good with that drawing things.
Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/1ih10g98qh5eq/preset_5
How to download:
You click all the checkboxes on the right side and click "download" on the little popup that comes from above. PLEASE click all of the boxes! The download shouldn't take to long. BUT, as you can see, it's FOR PRESET_5! That means it must go in preset_5 only! PM me if you want it to be in another file, or go ahead and change it - just don't change the preset itself. Click export and rename it preset_[your # for it now]whateveryou'reworkingon(body, head, etc.).jpg
DO THAT TO ALL OF THEM IF YOU'RE CHANGING IT.
Make sure to replace those material files!
WHEW, THAT WAS A WORKOUT OF MY FINGERS!
Enjoy, and please request!

/NEW UPDATE\
Okay, so, since I'm too lazy to edit what's above, let's just say I figured out wings, manes, and how to get other eyes for the wolves and such.
Sorry if I've been ignoring posts.
It sucks, I know.
BUT I DO HAVE NEW PRESETS FOR YOU GUYS TO VIEW. :D

Okay, this first one was for a Clan I was in. C: His name was Flamefoot. Due to his calico pelt, he had one ginger paw, which is where the name originated.
(AND GUESS WHAT. HE DOESN'T HAVE HETEROCHROMIA. :D)
Picture:

I'll make sure to put the downloads at the bottom. Yes, they're public. Shaddap.

This next one I uh. Made for another RP. GIVE A BIG HAND TO ASPENSTAR (who should've died like 3 days ago.)
Hurr, I know her mane doesn't match her colors. I got freakin' screwed up on that part. xD And she probably has heterochromia since she was one of my older ones.
Picture:

Pfft, a random wolf I made. Yes, there's a moon on her shoulder. The story goes she's part albino, and the albino patch of fur happened to be in the shape of a moon. Probably has heterochromia, too.
YOU KNOW WHAT, IF YOU DON'T WANT HETEROCHROMIA, tell me. xD
Picture:

This one was for another RP. DON'T JUDGE, I LIKE MEH RPS.
She... just had wings. o_o You proooobbbbaaaably don't need instructions if you don't want the wings on there.
Picture:

--- Moar Downloads ---
I'm lazy, I'll get to work soon on these.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 01:51:42 pm by ?????????????? »
egg me up inside (can't egg up)

Offline femalecreature

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • it is i the official eggplant
    • View Profile
Re: ~iNsAnItY'S PRESET SHOP~ [OPEN] UPDATED! 9/29/13
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 03:12:52 am »
Bump~
I'm too lazy to edit topic, but I can now do manes & wings.
C'mon, don't be shy, I don't bite; nor do I charge...
(Sorry for double-post, I think. x'D I'm groggy.)
egg me up inside (can't egg up)

Offline Riku.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • hella gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 07:54:09 am »
Hmm maybe I'll request one.
i'm kat and i have an undying love for kingdom hearts & danganronpa. i don't even play fh anymore lmao

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 11:22:57 pm »
If you are learning on the manes well usually people are confused somehow its simple. First you go to the folder edit the black mane textures then whatever main color the mane is get your paint bucket and fill everything in with that color and edit it more. I hope this helps! =) P.S I use GIMP
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae

Offline Desert11

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 11:57:53 pm »

Username: Desert11 (This is actually a present for a friend. x3 His user is demonicheir)
Forum name: ~|~Desert~|~ (His is ~|Demonic|~
Ref picture (or a very good description): Above ^
Side notes (optional): I would like an eye cover mane and back mane. If you could mix the silver and black for the mane. x3

Offline Wolfbabe1

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 02:15:21 pm »
Wonderful presets~ May I ask where you got those eyes for the second one? I've been looking for them for quite sometime and can never seem to find a download.

Offline Desert11

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 05:57:18 pm »
Wonderful presets~ May I ask where you got those eyes for the second one? I've been looking for them for quite sometime and can never seem to find a download.
The download for those eyes are right at the bottom.

Offline sunlessarizona

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The Stars will show you the path of destiny.
    • View Profile
    • eh
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 03:16:49 pm »
USERNAME: abbyjane333
FORUM NAME: ArcticOcelot
REF PIC:
SIDE NOTES: Can you please make the white on her glow?
I hope you can do this for me!     ;D
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 11:15:31 pm by ArcticOcelot »

DeviantART: http://themoonstonewolf.deviantart.com/
Secrets of the Sky

Offline Qahnarrin

• Forum Newcomer
  • Our words are knives that often leave scars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2013, 01:39:36 am »
Would you be able to create this preset?

Username: Qahnarrin
Forum name: Qahnarrin
Ref picture:    
Side notes:  His white belly is very low, so there isn't much white, just a thick streak down his underside,  Could you possibly add a scar across his lip on the left side of his mouth, going up his muzzle? And pale yellow eyes.  

I would be very pleased if you managed to create this preset, Insanity!  Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 05:58:16 am by Qahnaarin »

Offline crosscreature

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ew
    • cross-creature
    • Cross Creature
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2013, 03:31:19 am »
I like your presets. Good job and keep up the good work! ;)