Author Topic: NegativeTen's Preset Shop || CLOSED  (Read 17956 times)

Offline Neon-Acidea

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Linx
    • View Profile
Re: Turtle's Preset Shop || OPEN
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2015, 11:22:56 pm »
trackers

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2015, 02:57:18 am »
@Iva--I sent you a message with pictures of the preset, in case you wanted me to fix anything. But, since I know a lot of other users have the name Iva, it may not have sent to you, so if you didn't receive the message I'll have to find some other way to give you the pictures and download and such.

@Helixx--I'll get started on your request after I finish Sete's ^^ Could you provide a picture of his eyes and the skull, though? And if you would like to send me what you've done already I could try to edit the scars and such.

Offline Flamesparky

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sweet dreams everyone <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2015, 07:54:28 pm »
@Iva--I sent you a message with pictures of the preset, in case you wanted me to fix anything. But, since I know a lot of other users have the name Iva, it may not have sent to you, so if you didn't receive the message I'll have to find some other way to give you the pictures and download and such.

@Helixx--I'll get started on your request after I finish Sete's ^^ Could you provide a picture of his eyes and the skull, though? And if you would like to send me what you've done already I could try to edit the scars and such.

I got the message, but I think that you didn't get my reply.
I'm sorry for replying late on your message.
I absolutely love it! You can send me link where I can download it now :)
My Presets :)

Being less active until school wont finish.
In-Game: FlameSparky
DA: FlameSparky
YT: FeralHeartersTeam

Offline Dinhosaurr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • they call me the rice whisperer
    • RE-CONCILE
    • Re_concile
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2015, 11:39:33 pm »
Was wonderin' If I could request? o3o
If su.

(Character) Name: Silence
(Character) Gender: Female
(Character) Species: Demon wolf
Picture Reference (Must include entire body, both sides unless symmetrical):

o3o Things on legs are horrible bandages with bloodstains on the outside. o3o
Wings (What is wanted for wings. I will make it invisible if wanted):
Mouth (What color is the mouth/tongue, do you want a realistic mouth, etc.): Could the tongue be teal?
Fur Texture (Default texture, textureless, or a different texture [please send link if a different texture]):http://www.mediafire.com/download/qvk1rdubxb397vm/Wolffurtex.zip
Preset Number (Preset_3, Preset_7, etc.): Preset_6
Other?: Nope..?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 07:09:55 pm by Bluethewingedwo »

⁎⁎⁎
| pfp asawillow |
| sig peachano3o |

ola232

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2015, 05:08:19 pm »
(Character) Name: octavia
(Character) Gender: girl
(Character) Species: red panda , panda bear
Picture Reference (Must include entire body, both sides unless symmetrical): http://imgur.com/WnkUhZh
Wings (What is wanted for wings. I will make it invisible if wanted):transparent wings
Mouth (What color is the mouth/tongue, do you want a realistic mouth, etc.):realistic mouth
Fur Texture (Default texture, textureless, or a different texture [please send link if a different texture]): http://www.mediafire.com/download/tg73kf9ty06e6nk/Rouge+FurTex+Pack.zip
Preset Number (Preset_3, Preset_7, etc.):preset_12
Other?:cat ears feline model thick tail

Offline Neon-Acidea

• Curious Wanderer
  • Linx
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2015, 05:37:13 pm »
(Character) Name: Decay
(Character) Species: Wolf
Picture Reference (Must include entire body, both sides unless symmetrical): I'd like the blood splatter please. On the right side her ribcage is visible like this If this is to hard then let me know.
Wings (What is wanted for wings. I will make it invisible if wanted): White with blood splatter on ends and tattered (if to hard just white) Also wings are not part of the main preset
Mouth (What color is the mouth/tongue, do you want a realistic mouth, etc.): normal tongue but I'd like the teeth to be white with blood splatter.
Fur Texture (Default texture, textureless, or a different texture [please send link if a different texture]): Anything works. But I'd like a texture.
Preset Number (Preset_3, Preset_7, etc.): preset 3
Other?: If any of this is to hard or to.... bloody let me know.

Offline Neon-Acidea

• Curious Wanderer
  • Linx
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2015, 05:38:32 pm »
(Character) Name: Decay
Picture Reference (Must include entire body, both sides unless symmetrical): I'd like the blood splatter please. On the right side her ribcage is visible like this If this is to hard then let me know.
Wings (What is wanted for wings. I will make it invisible if wanted): White with blood splatter on ends and tattered (if to hard just white) Also wings are not part of the main preset
Mouth (What color is the mouth/tongue, do you want a realistic mouth, etc.): normal tongue but I'd like the teeth to be white with blood splatter.
Fur Texture (Default texture, textureless, or a different texture [please send link if a different texture]): Anything works. But I'd like a texture.
Preset Number (Preset_3, Preset_7, etc.): preset 3
Other?: If any of this is to hard or to.... bloody let me know.

Offline Neon-Acidea

• Curious Wanderer
  • Linx
    • View Profile
Re: Turtle's Preset Shop || CLOSED
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2015, 10:44:20 pm »
Sorry for double posting DX My computers messed up.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: NegativeTen's Preset Shop || REOPENED!
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2015, 12:49:33 am »
The shop has been reopened! There were multiple requests that I did not get to last time, and I am super sorry about that! If you are still wanting your request to be made, please just repost your form, since the slots have been emptied again. If anyone else wants a preset, just fill out the form and post, and I'll be ready to make your preset!

Offline Masquerade

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: NegativeTen's Preset Shop || REOPENED!
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2015, 05:20:45 pm »
(Character) Name: Riykah
Picture Reference (Must include entire body, both sides unless symmetrical. This can be a drawing, photograph, edit, image made with one of the -insert species here- creators, etc.):
Wings (What is wanted for wings. I will make it invisible if wanted): No thank you
Mouth (What color is the mouth/tongue, do you want a realistic mouth, etc.): Realistic please
Fur Texture (Default texture, textureless, or a different texture [please send link if a different texture]): Any realistic wolf/fur texture
click or click2
Preset Number (Preset_3, Preset_7, etc.): Preset 8
Public or Private?: I don't really care
What do you want for the mane?: Either a fade from the body color to white or just white is great
Due Date, if any?: Nope, take your time!
Other?: The eyes are hard to see but they are mint green.
Also, if possible could you do the leg wrap and no texture on that except what you do to make it look like a wrap if that's at all possible.

Thanks for doing these!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 12:17:49 am by Riykah »