Author Topic: NegativeTen's Preset Shop || CLOSED  (Read 17945 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: NegativeTen's Preset Shop || REOPENED!
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2015, 11:47:25 pm »
(Character) Name: Riykah
(Character) Gender: Female
(Character) Species: Wolf
Picture Reference (Must include entire body, both sides unless symmetrical. This can be a drawing, photograph, edit, image made with one of the -insert species here- creators, etc.):
Wings (What is wanted for wings. I will make it invisible if wanted): No thank you
Mouth (What color is the mouth/tongue, do you want a realistic mouth, etc.): Realistic please
Fur Texture (Default texture, textureless, or a different texture [please send link if a different texture]): Any realistic wolf/fur texture
click or click2
Preset Number (Preset_3, Preset_7, etc.): Preset 8
Public or Private?: I don't really care
What do you want for the mane?: Either a fade from the body color to white or just white is great
Due Date, if any?: Nope, take your time!
Other?: The eyes are hard to see but they are mint green.
Also, if possible could you do the leg wrap and no texture on that except what you do to make it look like a wrap if that's at all possible.

Thanks for doing these!

Thank you for requesting! I'll try to have your preset done as soon as possible ^^

Offline Masquerade

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2015, 03:47:29 am »
(Character) Name: Riykah
(Character) Species: Wolf
Picture Reference (Must include entire body, both sides unless symmetrical. This can be a drawing, photograph, edit, image made with one of the -insert species here- creators, etc.):
Wings (What is wanted for wings. I will make it invisible if wanted): No thank you
Mouth (What color is the mouth/tongue, do you want a realistic mouth, etc.): Realistic please
Fur Texture (Default texture, textureless, or a different texture [please send link if a different texture]): Any realistic wolf/fur texture
click or click2
Preset Number (Preset_3, Preset_7, etc.): Preset 8
Public or Private?: I don't really care
What do you want for the mane?: Either a fade from the body color to white or just white is great
Due Date, if any?: Nope, take your time!
Other?: The eyes are hard to see but they are mint green.
Also, if possible could you do the leg wrap and no texture on that except what you do to make it look like a wrap if that's at all possible.

Thanks for doing these!

Thank you for requesting! I'll try to have your preset done as soon as possible ^^

Okay thank you very much!

Offline creepypastaandcats

• Curious Wanderer
  • profile pic drawn by me
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2015, 01:58:26 am »
(Character) Name: Joshua
(Character) Gender: male
(Character) Species: lion

Wings (What is wanted for wings. I will make it invisible if wanted): i do want wings, feathered wings that are mainly white with a faded yellow, like the paws and ears, fron the end of the feathers
Mouth (What color is the mouth/tongue, do you want a realistic mouth, etc.): the tongue is the same color as his nose, the rest is natural colored
Fur Texture (Default texture, textureless, or a different texture [please send link if a different texture]): default texture
Preset Number (Preset_3, Preset_7, etc.): er
Public or Private?: private
What do you want for the mane?: the hair in the picture, it's symmetrical on both sides
Due Date, if any?: take as long as you want
Other?: if you can't do it then it's fine! :3 i am always patient and can always wait!

drawn by ebonyheart36.deviantart.com

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2015, 10:48:10 pm »
(Character) Name: Joshua
(Character) Gender: male
(Character) Species: lion

Wings (What is wanted for wings. I will make it invisible if wanted): i do want wings, feathered wings that are mainly white with a faded yellow, like the paws and ears, fron the end of the feathers
Mouth (What color is the mouth/tongue, do you want a realistic mouth, etc.): the tongue is the same color as his nose, the rest is natural colored
Fur Texture (Default texture, textureless, or a different texture [please send link if a different texture]): default texture
Preset Number (Preset_3, Preset_7, etc.): er
Public or Private?: private
What do you want for the mane?: the hair in the picture, it's symmetrical on both sides
Due Date, if any?: take as long as you want
Other?: if you can't do it then it's fine! :3 i am always patient and can always wait!

Thank you for requesting, I'll get started on your preset soon! Apologies for my late response!

Offline creepypastaandcats

• Curious Wanderer
  • profile pic drawn by me
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2015, 06:21:27 pm »
Thank you :3

drawn by ebonyheart36.deviantart.com

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2015, 12:53:01 am »
@Beastie---I sent you a PM about your preset. Let me know if you received it---if there's anyone else with the username Beastie on the forum, it will send to them instead. If it didn't send to you, just let me know if there's any other ways I could contact you, or otherwise you could change your forum name to something different, but I won't force you to do that ^^

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2015, 06:16:00 pm »
(Character) Name: Juniper

(Character) Species: German Shepherd/Dog

Picture Reference (Must include entire body, both sides unless symmetrical. This can be a drawing, photograph, edit, image made with one of the -insert species here- creators, etc.): Click!

Wings (Do you want no wings, invisible wings, or please describe them if other): Invisible

Mouth (What color is the mouth, tongue, and teeth? Anything other things about the mouth you want?): Default/Realisitc

Fur Texture (Default texture, textureless, or a different texture [please send link if a different texture]): Click!

Preset Number (Preset_3, Preset_7, etc.): 6

Public or Private? (Meaning if I can post a public download of the files or not.): Private

What do you want for the mane?: Darker than main color

Any desired coding? (Ambient, Scrolling, Transparent, etc. and how): Mane fix

Due Date, if any?: Whatever is best for you :)

Other?: PM me when it's done?

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2015, 10:14:57 pm »
(Character) Name: Juniper

(Character) Species: German Shepherd/Dog

Picture Reference (Must include entire body, both sides unless symmetrical. This can be a drawing, photograph, edit, image made with one of the -insert species here- creators, etc.): Click!

Wings (Do you want no wings, invisible wings, or please describe them if other): Invisible

Mouth (What color is the mouth, tongue, and teeth? Anything other things about the mouth you want?): Default/Realisitc

Fur Texture (Default texture, textureless, or a different texture [please send link if a different texture]): Click!

Preset Number (Preset_3, Preset_7, etc.): 6

Public or Private? (Meaning if I can post a public download of the files or not.): Private

What do you want for the mane?: Darker than main color

Any desired coding? (Ambient, Scrolling, Transparent, etc. and how): Mane fix

Due Date, if any?: Whatever is best for you :)

Other?: PM me when it's done?

Thank you for requesting! I'll get started on your preset soon. ^^

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2015, 10:16:05 pm »
Thank you <3

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline Masquerade

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2015, 08:29:51 pm »
@Beastie---I sent you a PM about your preset. Let me know if you received it---if there's anyone else with the username Beastie on the forum, it will send to them instead. If it didn't send to you, just let me know if there's any other ways I could contact you, or otherwise you could change your forum name to something different, but I won't force you to do that ^^

Oh! Sorry, I didn't see this. I did not get a pm from you but I was thinking of changing my forum name anyways. It should work now! Sorry about that ^^