Author Topic: NegativeTen's Preset Shop || CLOSED  (Read 17947 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: NegativeTen's Preset Shop || REOPENED!
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2015, 09:55:50 am »
@Nightmare---I have a lot of your preset done now as well. But Nightmare is a common name on the forum, so if I PM you, it will go to someone else. Do you have any other place I could contact you, or would you be willing to change your username to something else?

Offline creepypastaandcats

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • profile pic drawn by me
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2015, 06:16:33 pm »
I have another profile called MaxServal. Send me a pm through there if you want.

drawn by ebonyheart36.deviantart.com

Offline Paperflight

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2015, 07:41:52 pm »
o Name : Derek.
o Gender : Male.
o Species : Wolf.
o Picture Reference : Here ya go! On the right side of Derek there are some scars on his eye, mouth, ears and muzzle, but on the left side there's just an eyepatch and some visible scars on his muzzle from the right side, hue. Eyes are amber colour, too. And they're contracted slit. ~ Oh! And that "round marking" around the eye on the first pic is just on the right side. But, I think, that doesn't matter, because it will be closed with teh eyepatch. :D Pawpads are amber colour, too. I'm not sure, if I can change ears model, so, just in case, they're "Sharp". :D Really sorry, I'm not a pro in these presets stuffy-stuff, so just trying to explain everything. ^w^" Sorry for such a "clear" explanation.

First pic is the right side, but the second one is the left side, yo. :D
o Wings : Noooope.
o Mouth : Tongue is that amber colour. Everything else is just simple, natural.  ;D
o Fur Texture : If you'll accept this request, I'll send that texture as a personal message, because it's private, actually.  ;D Just write me, if you accept it, heh.
o Preset Number : Preset 6, please!
o Public or Private?: Private, please. ^^" It's my OC.
o What do you want for the mane?: Please, use that Large Mohawk model. .D. And make it a little bit a little bit darker, than the pelt colour, please. :3 Talking 'bout teh mane texture (if there's sth like that o-o), then use just default textures.
Any desired coding? (Ambient, Scrolling, Transparent, etc. and how):
Due Date, if any?: Better till' the end of December, but you can do it whenever you want, because I don't want to force you, heh. ^^"
Other?: I think nope. Just write me, if you can make this preset and, if you do, just write me, when it's done, heh. ^^"

Thank you in advance! <3

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2015, 06:21:35 am »
I have another profile called MaxServal. Send me a pm through there if you want.

correction the profile name is Maxserval, the "s" is lowercase.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2015, 02:01:32 am »
o Picture Reference : Here ya go! On the right side of Derek there are some scars on his eye, mouth, ears and muzzle, but on the left side there's just an eyepatch and some visible scars on his muzzle from the right side, hue. Eyes are amber colour, too. And they're contracted slit. ~ Oh! And that "round marking" around the eye on the first pic is just on the right side. But, I think, that doesn't matter, because it will be closed with teh eyepatch. :D Pawpads are amber colour, too. I'm not sure, if I can change ears model, so, just in case, they're "Sharp". :D Really sorry, I'm not a pro in these presets stuffy-stuff, so just trying to explain everything. ^w^" Sorry for such a "clear" explanation.

o Mouth : Tongue is that amber colour. Everything else is just simple, natural.  ;D
o Fur Texture : If you'll accept this request, I'll send that texture as a personal message, because it's private, actually.  ;D Just write me, if you accept it, heh.
o What do you want for the mane?: Please, use that Large Mohawk model. .D. And make it a little bit a little bit darker, than the pelt colour, please. :3 Talking 'bout teh mane texture (if there's sth like that o-o), then use just default textures.
Due Date, if any?: Better till' the end of December, but you can do it whenever you want, because I don't want to force you, heh. ^^"
Other?: I think nope. Just write me, if you can make this preset and, if you do, just write me, when it's done, heh. ^^"

Thank you in advance! <3

Thank you for requesting! I'll get started on your preset soon! Quick question, do you want the eyepatch as a part of the preset, or will you separately be using the eyepatch item (since I believe that comes in one of the item packs out there)?

@Everyone--Also, the slots are now full and CLOSED. I will be finishing up all presets as soon as I can, though it does take me a while.

Alright, thank you! I will send you a PM soon once I have a tad more progress.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: NegativeTen's Preset Shop || CLOSED
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2015, 02:03:47 am »
alright

Offline Paperflight

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2015, 06:17:26 pm »

o Mouth : Tongue is that amber colour. Everything else is just simple, natural.  ;D
o Fur Texture : If you'll accept this request, I'll send that texture as a personal message, because it's private, actually.  ;D Just write me, if you accept it, heh.

Thank you in advance! <3

Thank you for requesting! I'll get started on your preset soon! Quick question, do you want the eyepatch as a part of the preset, or will you separately be using the eyepatch item (since I believe that comes in one of the item packs out there)?

@Everyone--Also, the slots are now full and CLOSED. I will be finishing up all presets as soon as I can, though it does take me a while.

Alright, thank you! I will send you a PM soon once I have a tad more progress.

Hey!
Sorry for not replying so long, I kinda missed your answer... ^^"
'Bout the eye patch... Do whatever you want, yee! :D Like... If it's comfortable for you to do - then JUUUST DOOOOO ITTTT. *shia like*.
Thank you so much again! :3
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 06:19:21 pm by DrKraptor »

Offline Paperflight

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2015, 06:18:15 pm »
Oh, btw, and how should I send to you that fur shading? Maybe I'll just upload it on Mediafire?

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2015, 04:28:47 am »
@Everyone---I'm not active on FH anymore.

If anyone really wants me specifically to make their preset, please send me a PM. Otherwise, I'd suggest anyone who wants a preset to be made to go to another preset shop, where you could probably have a preset done quicker anyways. Sorry about this and not saying anything sooner.

Offline Paperflight

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2016, 02:19:11 pm »
@Everyone---I'm not active on FH anymore.

If anyone really wants me specifically to make their preset, please send me a PM. Otherwise, I'd suggest anyone who wants a preset to be made to go to another preset shop, where you could probably have a preset done quicker anyways. Sorry about this and not saying anything sooner.

So you won't make dat my character preset? :0 If not, then okie-dokie!