Author Topic: ChickenSmoothie Birthday Preset  (Read 2256 times)

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
ChickenSmoothie Birthday Preset
« on: April 16, 2016, 11:47:42 pm »
Hey guys! I've decided to make another preset after a bit of art block.

For anyone who doesn't know or doesn't play ChickenSmoothie, they are currently celebrating their eighth birthday! They always give out fully grown pets and items to celebrate any occasion.

The pet I've decided to create a preset for is this one:

Here's my rendering!

http://chinchilla3232.deviantart.com/art/Teardrop-Preset-603448162

I removed the lettering and eyebrow marking, seeing as FH has an eyebrow texture and the lettering just wouldn't make sense on any lioness.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

very cute preset and i don't think that selling chicken smoothie designs are allowed to be sold
Lovely preset, but as olaroena said, I don't believe you are allowed to sell designs that are based off of Chickensmoothie pets, since the designs belong to the artists who made them and CS website. Otherwise, I do think the preset looks very nice, great job!

Here's what I said in response on my dA:
It seems there might be a bit of confusion when it comes to what my intentions are when I put this for sale.

I'm not selling the actual design-- I'm selling the preset to those who want the preset. If they want the design on ChickenSmoothie, they can go and get it. This isn't an adoptable. It's going to be up as long as this dA account exists. I based a preset on a ChickenSmoothie pet, and I do not intend on ever claiming the design is originally mine.

What you're saying is that I have stolen something someone else has worked on for my own selfish uses to make myself money. I didn't. I have given the ChickenSmoothie community in FeralHeart a preset to use for their pet that has become one of their characters. If I am messaged by ChickenSmoothie staff saying that this does indeed go against their rules, I will take the sale down.

I hope this clarifies my intentions with putting this preset for sale!

« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 06:49:14 pm by Whatever. »

Preach

Re: ChickenSmoothie Birthday Preset
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 11:50:07 pm »
What a beautiful lioness. I really love the designs.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 11:53:03 pm »
Oh my, she is very pretty! Great job!

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2016, 04:02:24 am »
Cute preset! You did a very nice job with this! <3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2016, 05:42:00 am »
Cute ?
Awesome Job ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline ChancedFate

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2016, 06:41:08 am »
Wonderful design. I really need to make a greyish lioness, they are so pretty!

ola232

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2016, 12:25:07 pm »
very cute preset and i don't think that selling chicken smoothie designs are allowed to be sold

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2016, 02:34:30 pm »
Lovely preset, but as olaroena said, I don't believe you are allowed to sell designs that are based off of Chickensmoothie pets, since the designs belong to the artists who made them and CS website. Otherwise, I do think the preset looks very nice, great job!

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2016, 06:36:57 pm »

Here's what I said in response on my dA:
It seems there might be a bit of confusion when it comes to what my intentions are when I put this for sale.

I'm not selling the actual design-- I'm selling the preset to those who want the preset. If they want the design on ChickenSmoothie, they can go and get it. This isn't an adoptable. It's going to be up as long as this dA account exists. I based a preset on a ChickenSmoothie pet, and I do not intend on ever claiming the design is originally mine.

What you're saying is that I have stolen something someone else has worked on for my own selfish uses to make myself money. I didn't. I have given the ChickenSmoothie community in FeralHeart a preset to use for their pet that has become one of their characters. If I am messaged by ChickenSmoothie staff saying that this does indeed go against their rules, I will take the sale down.

I hope this clarifies my intentions with putting this preset for sale!

Offline chromatic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "Deer teeth, for you kid!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2016, 08:51:44 pm »
Although I don't play CS, this is still a very pretty preset! I love the simplistic and neat design.