Author Topic: Strangest and/or Weirdest Dreams  (Read 34964 times)

wolfgirl56

Strangest and/or Weirdest Dreams
« on: August 04, 2012, 01:38:22 am »
Okay, this is a remake of my other dream thread because it apparently died, and since we're not really allowed to necro threads, I thought I'd remake it!
Anyways, I haven't had any dreams lately. I need to drink more fluids or something.
Okay, I think earlier this year or in late 2011, we read and watched a movie called The Sign of the Beaver. I got dreams about the movie after watching it, mostly involving me as a Native American and named Soyala. And I married Attean. .__.

Okay, last night I had a dream that me, Lugai, and some other dude were in a high speed car chase with a stolen car (we were in it).
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 01:22:13 pm by ~*Crystal~* »

wolfgirl56

Re: Strangest and/or Weirdest Dreams
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 01:22:22 pm »
Bump?

CloudFish

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 01:31:09 pm »
i tend to have dreams i can't remember, or if i remember them, i usually don't like them. so i suppose they could be more like nightmares.

more recently than ever, i've had the same dream over and over. i'm going to work like usual, get out of the car, and there's either an old man at the door of the place standing guard who won't let me in, or the door's locked and won't open. i end up getting fired for skipping out on work.

i think this just means i need to leave earlier for work so i /don't/ actually get fired.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 03:20:03 pm »
Interesting dream, Cloud. Anyways, I remembered more of my dream last night.

Lugai, me, and some other dude were in a stolen car, and for some reason it had a lantern attached to the side of it outside and we were going something like, 60 miles on the freeway, LOL. But the cars on the freeway were heading in the opposite direction as us while the police were on our heels. We never really saw the guy who was driving the stolen car's face much (NO FACE), but Lugai and I could see each other's faces because we video chat sometimes. Then Lugai and I pulled out buckets of acid from under our seats and poured it all over the car and the guy who was driving. But since you'd expect the acid to cause the guy to bleed out or scream right?
Wrong.
He just.. melted. Lugai and I got out of the melted car (what the heck?) and threw the acid at the police and they melted as well. Then Lugai and I planked on the road and for some reason, there were no cars driving in the street.
Does this mean Lugai and I are going to meet up and have a high speed car chase? Lolz.

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • #BusinessCat
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Sibb
    • http://sibblet.deviantart.com/
    • STEAM_0:0:71732532
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 03:29:29 pm »
Have you ever had that time where you dreamed of something and that it became true a couple of weeks later?
I have.

I once dreamed that a class student of mine was ran over. Close enough, I walked down the road to find him running to the road for his football, had a leg fracture and was partly ran over. He recovered in TWO weeks...

Another dream I had was about cyborgs taking over humanity. Was common when I feared robots when I was younger.

Recently I had a dream my bf was ran over by incoming trains, it repeated three odd times. I was so shaken I spazzed in my sleep. o-0

It was dead scary though ;-;

Signatures    |    Avatars

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2012, 03:31:58 pm »
Lol on the dreams! Crystal and cloudfish's dreams are very odd snd funny as well as sibb's dreams. I get allot of dreams but this is the one of them that I will never forget:

This happened last night and I was at my house in my dream. I was in my room, petting my black Labador-dashund mix, jack. Jack started to bark loudly, almost like the very loud bark from bolt and I walked to be next room and I saw Oliver, the orange Disney kitten. I made sure That the other two dogs weren't in the room and then walked to Oliver, saying "it's ok, I'm not going to hurt you" and "your fine, there are no one here to harm you, I'm a friend of cats" in a soft voice to avoid letting the kitten run off. He jumped on me and letted me hold him, it was really cute to hold a small cartoon kit but since I never hold any cats before, I had to be very carefull. Jack came out of the room and stared at Oliver, not growling, nor barking and then he whimpered and sat down. I got confused until I heard the nearest door opened, letting the cold breeze into the house. It was so cold that I felt like I wanted to curl up like a ball and try to get warm but I had other ideas. First, I found a basket by my Mom's computer, placed my rabbit and Oliver the kittin on it and gathered all of my Dogs and then went to the grange. I placed the bike basklet on my bike and opened the door. Since I coulden't find my sister, brothers or my parents in the house, I had to run away and find them since the phones were broken and very cold. I got on my bike and rode out of the house, followed by all of my three dogs. After I got on the sidewalk, I saw cars almost everywhere and I could see a bunch of Disney villains around my house. Luckly, I wasn't seen but after some shadow that came out of nowhere  grabbed into my arm, I woke up.
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2012, 03:59:49 pm »
Have you ever had that time where you dreamed of something and that it became true a couple of weeks later?
I have.

I once dreamed that a class student of mine was ran over. Close enough, I walked down the road to find him running to the road for his football, had a leg fracture and was partly ran over. He recovered in TWO weeks...

Another dream I had was about cyborgs taking over humanity. Was common when I feared robots when I was younger.

Recently I had a dream my bf was ran over by incoming trains, it repeated three odd times. I was so shaken I spazzed in my sleep. o-0

It was dead scary though ;-;

Strange dreams there, Sibb.
Also I believe I had two dreams last night.
There was a war and there was an atmosphere growing around us and we had to live in shanty little hotels. I helped Lugai find her TV, then I flew a helicopter with FusedHearts. And then the atmosphere was broken when it started raining elephants.

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #BusinessCat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2012, 06:33:16 pm »
Loool how can you fly a helicopter if it was raining elephants? xD

The dreams are amusing :3

I also once dreamed that I had like millions of beagle and german shepherd puppies and I had to hide them from a robot invasion, we all hid the puppies under the king sized bed; including us. xD

wolfgirl56

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2012, 07:32:14 pm »
Well, we were in the helicopter, and when we got out, it started raining elephants. XD
Also I've heard if you get repeating dreams, it might predict the future or something.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 07:39:38 pm by ~*Crystal~* »

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #BusinessCat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2012, 08:30:32 pm »
Not all the time.

It depends how serious the dream could be.

Sometimes i've had a vision of a quick future clip, recently it was just me sitting in my room but in the exact same spot looking at the same poster looking in the same direction.