Author Topic: Strangest and/or Weirdest Dreams  (Read 34962 times)

wolfgirl56

Re: Strangest and/or Weirdest Dreams
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2012, 08:33:14 pm »
Ah, I see. And cool. =o

wolfgirl56

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2012, 11:47:25 am »
*Little bump*
I forgot to tell you guys this, but I had a dream a while ago that I married Jesus, then I married Skrillex. What did I just dream? O_o

Offline OmegaToAlpha

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • You are not a 'Gangsta', Pull up your pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2012, 02:43:44 pm »
O-O I deamed That I was chewing my own butt allnight long o-o

wolfgirl56

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2012, 03:27:10 pm »
O-O I deamed That I was chewing my own butt allnight long o-o
Loool, my sides hurt xDD

wolfgirl56

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2012, 04:53:45 pm »
**Bump**
About a night ago or something, I had a dream that I was trying to commit suicide. Then Skrillex/Sonny Moore came over to my house and played his music as my parents stared all weird at him. Then my parents disappeared and my house became, like an abandoned building, and then Uma Thurman and Daryl Hannah start running towards us as all these children, who were frightened, ran behind them. Suddenly I turned 23 years old, but no one else aged. Daryl told us that a monster was chasing them, and then this creepy girl, who strangely looked like me even though I have blonde hair and blue eyes, but she had amber eyes and black hair.
So Skrillex, Uma, Daryl, the children, and I were running away from the girl. And then Skrillex kept telling me about suicidal issues and then we all got out of my now creepy house when a monster from Amnesia: The Dark Descent chased us. Then something like a ghost girl version of me comes up to us and her face is all bloody, her eyes are white, and she's growling at us. Then we ran away from her after Uma ripped one of her eyes out.
Suddenly, Skrillex asked me to marry him and I hugged him.
Best.
Dream.
Ever.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2012, 12:14:09 am »
I got a dream when Disney villains were taking over feralheart and the fourms and it was no fun at all:

I was playing feralheart as my main kitten character, snow, and I was hanging out ino sky's rim when a bunch of black canines and feline characters (there were like 300 of them in the map o_O) name shadow demon and before I could fly off, they pinned me to the ground and then all of the mods/staff members and all of the other members crashed into the map and started to charge at the demons. Then all of the Disney villains crashed into the map and when a character name 'dr facilier' said "we took over feralheart! >:D", the map changed to a dark background and the mods coulden't ban them. I logged off and visited the fourms and discovered that the fourms were changed as well. I logged off the fourms and then logged back on the game when snow was still pinned. All of the Disney villains disappeared and then a bunch of good Disney characters in canine/feline mode appeared in the map and the portal disappeared. I was then teleported into the game and I was in the body of my white winged kitten, snow. Wolffox had the talisman in her paws and I walked to her, legs shaken as I just became a kit. "wolffox, can I borrow that thing? When dr facilier comes back, I'll break it in front of him" I said and then the talisman disappeared. The villains came back and guess what? They brought villains from non-Disney movies and I was like: O_O "oh starclan, help me". For some reason, tigerstar, hawkfrost and scourge screamed like little girls and I turned my head to see Scourge's mother, Sasha and Goldenflower. The three cats 'godmod' and 'powerplayed' the villains until they gave the powers back to the staff team and logged off forever. Then I woke up like: "ok...did three mothers of some of the evilest cats ever just got rid of over 1,000000 villains!?". 
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2012, 12:18:50 am »
That's pretty weird, Stephen. Maybe you should lay off the Warriors and Disney? XD
I know I have to stop watching PewDiePie's horror game videos he plays.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2012, 01:19:16 pm »
-bump-

Offline OmegaToAlpha

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • You are not a 'Gangsta', Pull up your pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2012, 05:29:56 pm »
o.o ~Will never forget what I have dreamed~
 First I married Tyler Hoechlins. He Randomly..... Um.... Started singing bloody marry.... All I can say: OF MH MAPFOASNCVOFQFCWAF9 JWE WHAT DA HECK JUST HAPPENED

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sexy *_* _IWANNALIVEINLANDOFLOTRTABLEFLIP_
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2012, 07:48:16 pm »
I remember a old, Old dream from when I was 9 or something I think I was zira from the lion king and we were walking down this mountain it allmost looked like a desert and I only remember other wise then that I wanted to kill my friend in my dream she was a lioness too but after like 3 years after that we didn't talk anymore we dont call we dont text no'r play online with each other anyways I had this freaking other scary dream there was a horror empty black western town with all these ghost vampire monsters were flying threw windows and killing people and etc.. *_* then for some reason I was stupid in my dream and walked up to a door and the ghost vampire black dust thingy grabbed me by my shoulders and I think I escaped screaming like heck! and then I remember holding some big luggage bags and I was talking to the mayor and my parents and friends and my cousin and said we have to get outta here and I Think I woke up after that X.X I also had a dream that is to gross to say even I will barf.. X.X And I remember a extra old dream where I had a crush on edward from twillight cause I did now I dont anymore and I jumped into his arms and he twirled me like couples do and I crassed his cheek and I kissed him and he put me on this deck and my dream ended ;\  That was a strange dream And I just had dreams I was screaming my butt of because I was on a plane that was on-fire smoking and spinning/flipping outta control I think I was the only one in the plane and I had a dream I think I had last night where my mom and I were gonna go travel somewhere and I was so scared to get in the plane but we wern't at the airport yet cause I have a fear of flying X.X
~             ~  * ~    Crystal   ~ * ~          ~