Author Topic: ~The Dream Corner~ Talk about your dreams!  (Read 1136 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
~The Dream Corner~ Talk about your dreams!
« on: December 28, 2012, 02:10:55 am »

MY DREAMS:

Alrighty, so, I, as many people, am obsessed with dragons. *points to avatar and siggie* I draw them, I am currently writing a story about them, and I dream of them. My obsession rating would probably be a 100. [100 is the top] I, in fact, had a dream about these Dragon Orbs, which summon dragons that do whatever you want, but you only have ten minutes, then they vanish. The Real Dragons--the physical living ones that stay for years--are much different. Every person in my Dream-World has one, but only half of those people have the ability to use Dragon Orbs.
 So, I had a dream where I was the only person for miles who could use the Orbs, and this man was trying to get them from me to use them. I think his name was Roila or something. I'm just gonna call him the Orb-Snatcher, or Os for short XD.
 Anyway, Os was chasing me down a wide road, and finally, I came to a dead-end. The man, with his triangle-headed minions (ikr) attacked me and stole the Orbs.
 {{ Interruption: There are four types of Orbs: There are Red Orbs (Second most powerful), Purple Orbs (Third most powerful), Green Orbs (least powerful), and White Orbs (The top-most powerful).}}
 Luckily, I had on me fake Orbs, but he wouldn't find that out until he put it on an Orb Stand (A little bowl in which you put the Orb to make it work)

Eventually, he tried to kill me with the few weak dragons he had, since he only had three Purple Orbs, while I had twelve White Orbs and five Red Orbs. I killed him, his army of triangle-head minions, and started a giant Society of Dragon Orb People. It was awesome. XD

Then the other night I had a dream that a stegosaurus (big dino with plates down his back and spikes on his tail) took a Red Orb from me and I was chasing it...o.O...

What dreams have you dreamt?

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Re: ~The Dream Corner~ Talk about your dreams!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 02:33:13 am »
My dreams are usually whacked out and plotless. Like the other night, I had this dream that I was at this carnival thing with my family and then there was an easter egg hunt and then one of the eggs hatched a Gremlin and then the Gremlin turned in to a monster, and tried to kill us all and then I was back at the carnival, then I was with my friend on a beach, then we were drowning, then we were in the woods. And then we were back at the beach...Then I woke up. e.e I have no clue with those.

However, there was this one dream I had that I was in the dark forest of warrior cats and I was a cat named Rippletail in Riverclan. That one was awesome. =D I ended up accidently knocking Graystripe off a cliff and it was like "FUUUUUUUUUUU" and then I woke up. O-O Thus, this is why my first warrior character was named Rippletail.

Lately, since I have been in warrior roleplays, I have been having many of these warriors cat dreams, and they all leave off from the last time. Like, the deputy died and since I mentored two apprentice(Thornpaw/Thornclaw & Darkpaw/Darkfur) I became deputy. Then I had an apprentice named Rainpaw, that was thrown off a cliff in battle, and that was caused probably by remembering an apprentice in the one WC roleplay I am in died that way. I think I woke up crying when that apprentice died... ;-;
I should write books about these warrior dreams and put them as fanfics on dA.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 02:39:52 am by Hallucination »

nyxghostrider

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 02:58:16 am »
My dreams are mostly about becoming a DJ and a artist. I draw everyday and I work on remixes at times. I  am a huge skrillex fan so I look up to him for a little bit of advice for the djing part. X3

puppy09

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 04:45:49 pm »
My last dream was when...:

I was a Warrior Wolf. My creation, its Warrior Cats, but instead of cats, it wolves. Speckledstar, I was. And we had to move territory before sunrise, and all the other packs said no, so they all died, but Specklestar and his clan moved to a beautiful new territory, that were raided by foxes... And the wolves won.. Then I woke up as Specklestar lost a heart by being bitten with a fox that had rabies.. Yep...