Author Topic: It's Trololool Time :>  (Read 792 times)

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • what is life? life is cheese.
    • View Profile
It's Trololool Time :>
« on: May 06, 2014, 03:01:41 am »
Title ^

Dis is really easy, mostly becaush I'll tell yew what to copy and paste.

1: Open a Notepad / Microsoft Word or any other text editing window. I hope you know how to do dat. (If not, Windows key + R, then type in "Notepad" and click ok).

2: Copy in the following:
X=MsgBox("Message Description",0+16,"Title")
What this will do, once the file is saved, will open up an error window saying in "Message Description" what you want it to say and in "Title" what you want the title to be. Ex:

3: Basically, change "Message Description" to what you want it to say, ex, Hello Dere, and the title to whatever you want it to be, such as Derpaderp. I like PIEEEE. Or.. Something... Now it will say:

Wow. I never went over how to save dish. Ok then xD. While saving it, make sure to change the file setting from "Text Files
*(.txt)" to "All Files" so it wont be saved / opened as a text file. After that, the file extension will be .vbs, ex: hahaha.vbs.
VBS IS FOREVER ALONE SO IT WANTS TO BE SAVED. Nu.

You can have as many messages as chu like, one after the other. But, If you're too lazy to troll a friend, I shall do it for you >3

1. Copy this into notepad, then save with the instructions above ^
-
X=MsgBox("This cannot be opened. Would you like to try again?",3+64,"Error")

X=MsgBox("Failed attempt.",0+16,"Error")
-
2. Leave the space in between. Once saved, right click the image, click on "Cut" and make a new folder under "My Music" called "MP3", because I'm pretty sure that there's no MP3 folder that already exists. If there is, just make a random folder to anywhere you like, and click "Paste" inside of it. Ex: Make a folder called ololololo on your desktop, open it, and click "Paste", then right click on the pasted file, click "Create a Shortcut" and move the shortcut to your desktop, outside of the folder. This will allow us to rename the file and change the icon.

3. Right click on the shortcut of the file on your desktop, and scroll down to "Properties". Once there, look at the bottom, and click "Change Icon".

From there, select the browser icon that the person you plan to troll uses [Firefox, IE, or Chrome icon] and select that, then click "Apply." Then, close Properties and rename it to their browser [Firefox, IE, Chrome]. Now what we have:

It looks like IE for me, because that's what I chose. If you don't find the image, click on "Browse" on the Change Icon window and select a new folder where the browser icon is located.

4. Almost done, I promise! Now, just send the vbs to your friend's desktop, and, if you can, replace it with the icon of their main browser. Done. I did promise, didn't I?

The result: Whenever they try to open their browser from their desktop, it will display the messages "Cannot open. Would you like to fix this?" and then "This cannot be fixed." then it will close. I think this is a fun way to troll people xD.

Mhen this took a REALLY long time to type. About 1hr and 30mins. Becaush meh desktop background is set to change every 30 mins so... Yap. You're whalecume.
~~
Have fun :3

Because yes, everyone needs Canada in their signatures.