Author Topic: Kopa, Kiara, and- Kion?  (Read 22302 times)

Aicosu125

Re: Kopa, Kiara, and- Kion?
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2014, 10:27:10 pm »
This ruffles my fur a bit, but I think this series will be rather interesting. The other day, I randomly had the thought on what Kion's adult mane would look like, since his looks kinda funky as a cub. I get the feeling it would look similar to Scar's but that's just me. Anyways back on topic...When I was reading about this, I was like "Why not Kopa?" I wish it would be him instead of this cub, to be honest, but I am really curious about how this series is gonna go for Disney. I can already tell more then half of the FH community is going to be all over this show, even though it's for kids. Lion King is childhood, so of course most of us are going to watch it. xD Can't wait for this to come out...sorta.

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2014, 11:51:35 pm »
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 11:53:18 pm by Jane Doe »
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2014, 01:47:33 pm »
I have alot of things to say about this... "Kion"
Couldn't ya think of a better name? So he's Simba and Nala's son, eh? Then how come he's got hair as a cub? Simba had a little bit of hair, but it wasn't part of his mane. Just some... growth? baby hairs? that were the same color as his fur. The pawprint. Huh. I've got a little story about this. Mixed with the lion GAURD part and the PAWPRINT part:
Kion is a brave and strong cub with a magical paw birthmark on his shoulder. He's called the lion GAURD because one day as a teen he wanted to watch for hyenas. So when 50 hyenas came they attacked him and his paw-mark shot out blazing fire and destroyed every single one of them. To this day Kion is called the lion GAURD.
Pfft. I don't know what this movie's gonna be like, but if it's anything like that I WILL NOT LIKE IT. Like some others, yes. I do want to see it to see how it goes. But maybe could they have done Kiara or Kovu's sons or daughters instead? And Kion even looks... weird. The piccy of him roaring... look at his mouth XD. He's ugly. WHITE EYE WHITES XD. YELLOW, I tell you! Ugh.

signature by g0thic_vibes1